剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want to get anyone into trouble Trouble?
我不想让任何人陷入麻烦 麻烦
Help me here, Mrs Coyne
帮帮我 科因夫人
I'm not sure how a few pointers on how to fit in
我不知道帮我们融入这里的点子
could possibly land anyone in trouble
怎么会让别人陷入麻烦
You're not here about what happened last evening?
你来这不是为了昨晚的事吗
I-I I'd no idea something had happened
我 我我不知道发生了什么
One of the men took my daughter to the pictures without my consent
你们的一个人没经过我的允许带我女儿去看电影了
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
But, with her consent, Captain Dreyfuss,
但是 经过了她的同意 德莱弗斯上尉
so if you don't mind, I won't give you his name
所以 你要是不介意 我不会告诉你他的名字
I don't believe he meant any harm, and my daughter said
我相信他没有恶意 更何况我的女儿说
he was sweet and chivalrous
他温润如玉 风度翩翩
I don't want him punished any more than he has been
我不想让他受到比之前更多的惩罚了
Has been?
之前
Er, Michael was very upset
呃 迈克尔很不满
He let the young man know forcefully
他给了那个年轻小伙子点儿颜色看看
Forcefully? Were there blows? Almost
给他点颜色看看 狠揍一顿吗 差不多
No father finds it easy to cope with the idea that his daughter is
没有一个父亲会觉得这事容易解决 因为他的女儿
the object of, er, let's say,
是对方 呃 我们把它称作是
desire, Captain Dreyfuss
中意的对象 德莱弗斯上尉
Do you have children of your own?
你自己有孩子吗
No
还没有
I am, er, I'm not married
我 呃 我还没结婚
I should go
我要走了
Our notes on Moybeg can wait until another time,
我们在莫依贝的杂记可以再找时间聊
given how you must feel right now
想你现在大概是没心情
I will take this further if you wish
如果你希望 我会进一步调查
It's over, as far as I'm concerned Are you sure, Mrs Coyne?
恕我直言 已经结束了 你确定吗 科因夫人
Yes, Captain Dreyfuss, I'm sure
是的 德莱弗斯上尉 我很确定
Oh, excuse me
哦 不好意思
You didn't come back
你没有再去
The shore, The Far Rock
远石湖岸
I walk there every day
我每天在那里散步
That's how I know, but
所以我知道 但是
you must feel free to walk there
在那散步你一定会觉得很自在
The lough, this place, it's for everyone
那片湖 这个地方 属于每个人
You have a young fella out there, Michael, you might want to
迈克尔 外面有个小伙子 你可能想
You're not welcome here Surely to God you know that
这里不欢迎你 以上帝的名义保证 你绝对知道
I just got posted, sir, all right?
我已经被外派了 先生 不是吗
I'm due to depart for England real soon
我很快就要离开去英格兰了
I just wanted one last drink with my pal here
我只是想在这跟我的朋友喝上最后一杯
Michael, let him in
迈克尔让他进来
The lad's off to do his duty
这家伙要离开去任职了
Go on
让他进来吧
One!
就这一次
Noches!
诺赤斯
Hey, Noches!
嘿 诺赤斯
Give me a hand to redd up, will you, Barney?
帮我清理下 行吗 巴尼
Noches
诺赤斯
He went home a while ago
他不久前就回家了
Mr Coyne Lieutenant
是科因先生 中尉
I'm, er, you know, I'm, er,
我 呃 你知道的 我 呃
I'm really sorry for what happened, sir
那件事我真的很抱歉 先生
I-I didn't mean any harm
我 我没想惹出麻烦
Go home while you're still ahead, son
回家去吧 继续向前走 孩子
Good luck to you
祝你好运
Noches!
诺赤斯
Emma
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Whoa! No! No! Mr Coyne!
啊 不 不 科因先生
Mr Coyne! No!
科因先生 不要
No! No!
不 不
Emma?
艾玛
Mum! Mum!
妈妈 妈妈
The pilot, Lieutenant Barnhill
那个飞行员 巴恩希尔中尉
OK Catch your breath They're hitting him in the byre
行 你喘口气 他们在牛棚打他
Ned and Mickey Joe and all those bullies They're hurting him!
内德和米奇·乔 还有那些痞子 他们在打他
Daddy! Barney, did you know about this? I did not, Mr Coyne I swear
爸爸 巴尼 你知情吗 我不知道 科因先生 我发誓
Emma Stay here Barney, come with me
艾玛 留在这里 巴尼 跟我来
Boys!
孩子们
Leave him alone You stay out of this, Michael Coyne!
放开他 你别管我们 迈克尔·科因
We're doing the job for you
我们这是在帮你
Maybe now the Yanks will leave our women alone
也许现在这些美♥国♥佬♥会离我们的女人远一点
Get away from him
离他远点
Michael doesn't keep that gun loaded, Mrs Coyne
迈克尔的枪没有上膛 科因夫人
He told me often enough
他总这么和我说
Do you want to test that theory, Michael Hanlon?
那你想要试一试吗 迈克尔·汉隆
Rose
罗斯
Get away from him!
离他远点
Cowards!
一群懦夫
Mr Coyne, in light of what just happened, the Commanding Officer
科因先生 鉴于刚才发生的事情
has placed your bar out of bounds for a period of two months
长官勒令你的酒吧停业两个月
Two months? He wanted to put it out of bounds, period
两个月 他原本想让你就此关门大吉的
I had to argue very hard Thank you
我竭力争取了 谢谢你
Do you mind?
我可以坐下吗
The Commanding Officer also wanted me to ask
长官还让我问你
if Lieutenant Barnhill gave a good account of himself?
巴恩希尔中尉有狠狠回击吗
He did Good Good
他有 好 很好
We expect our fellows to give as good as they get,
我们希望我们的部下能以牙还牙
and apparently Lieutenant Barnhill is the current Kentucky
更何况巴恩希尔中尉是肯塔基州
golden gloves champion
这届金手套拳击比赛的冠军
That said, I want to say thank you for stepping in to save him
尽管如此 我十分感谢你进去救了他
Now, Mrs Coyne, I think it's more important than ever that we try
现在 科因夫人 我觉得现在更重要的是我们必须尽力
to understand how to avoid things like last night
弄明白如何避免发生昨晚那样的事
I would very much appreciate the benefit of your local knowledge
你对本地情况的了解让我们十分受用
Rose is about as local as Winston Churchill
罗斯就像温斯顿丘吉尔一样是"本地人"呢
But you're right
但你是对的
She does seem to be able to make better sense of things
她确实看起来比我更明白
in this parish than I do
这个教区发生的事情
I have to go, Captain
我得走了 队长
Thank you for calling
感谢您的通知
Lieutenant Barnhill received his posting
巴恩希尔中尉收到调令了
He leaves in a few days
他几天后就走
He was the airman who took your daughter to the movies, right?
他就是带你女儿去看电影的那个空军 是吧
Gosh, yes How did you know?
天呐 是的 您怎么知道
I figured The fight I thought there might be a connection
我想那场争斗可能跟这件事有关
Perhaps retribution by the men of the parish, so I asked him
可能是被教区的人报复了 所以我问了他
Men? Four to one
男人 还四打一
He asked me to give you this to pass on to Emma if you felt it was
他把这个给我 想让你交给艾玛 如果你觉得
Appropriate
合适的话
I have read it I find I am camp censor, for my sins
我读过了 带着罪恶审查过一遍
It is a simple, rather sweet goodbye
就是一个简单的 有些甜蜜的道别
I don't want to Read it?
我不想要 -读它吗
Read it or give it
不管看还是转交
What if he is killed in action?
如果他死在某次行动中呢
She is too young to know that a young man went to his death
她还太小 无法承受一个年轻人在死亡时
thinking of her
心心念念的人是她
You may tell him I took it,
你可以告诉他我拿走了
but I reserve the right not to pass it on to her
但我还是有不转交给她的权力
It would cast a shadow over her life
这对她的生活来说将会是一道阴影
I understand
我懂
Mrs Coyne
科因夫人
You knew
你知道
What?
什么
What was being planned
你知道他们要做什么
I didn't
我不知道
I swear
我发誓
Barney did
巴尼知道
Maybe
或许吧
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表