剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
你不出去散步了
Don't I?
我没有吗
Not at the Far Rock, where we met that day.
那你就是没再去那天我们相遇的远石湖畔散步了
I walk there occasionally.
我有时候会去那儿散步
I didn't want to scare the natives. Plus it's getting really chilly.
我不想吓到本地人 而且现在也有点冷了
I'm not a native.
我不是本地人
A stranger, like you, and this can be a very strange...
我也是个陌生人 像你一样 这真是很奇怪
I'm sorry. It's been a trying day.
很抱歉 今天真的很糟糕
You're upset. I should go.
你心情不好 我该走了
Oh, God. Sorry.
哦 上帝啊 十分抱歉
It's Maisie, and... just a lot of things,
是因为梅齐 还有许多事儿
ordinary stuff I ought to be able to cope with.
一些我应该可以应付的平常事
Sorry. I don't know what came over me.
抱歉 我不知道是什么触动了我
I feel like I should be able to make you stop being sad.
我觉得我应该让你不再悲伤
No, you can't do that.
不 你不需要这么做
You've done enough for the strange inhabitants of Moybeg.
你对莫伊贝的这些陌生居民做的够多了
For one day, at least.
至少今天是这样
Your man called late.
那个男人那么晚来拜访
What was his errand?
他来做什么
He called by to tell us about Maisie.
他顺路来告诉我们关于梅齐的事儿
I hope he got better manners than me.
我希望他比我更懂礼貌
Oh, piggy!
哦 小猪猪
Oh, you're such fat boys, piggies!
哦 你们真是胖宝宝啊 小胖猪
And you smell horrible.
你闻起来太可怕了
Oh, I feel sick.
哦 我感觉不舒服
Me, too. They stink.
我也是 他们太臭了
Are you all right, Katie? No? Come on, let's go.
你还好吗 凯特 不舒服吗 来 咱们走吧
Mum! Mum!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Kate vomited.
妈妈 凯特吐了
I think it was that pig of hers.
我觉得这是因为她的猪
Oh, poor thing. Let's bring her to the table.
哦 小可怜 咱们把她放在桌上吧
Get that dress off her, Emma.
把裙子给她脱下来 艾玛
What happened, Katie?
你怎么了 凯特
The pigs smelt so bad, I almost vomited myself.
猪闻起来太恶心了 我自己也差点吐了
Emma...
艾玛
I need you to get to the post office and call Dr. Black.
我需要你去邮局打电♥话♥叫布莱克医生来
His number.
这是他的号♥码
Newtown 28. Can you remember that?
纽顿28号♥ 你能记住嘛
Ask him to come out as quickly as he can.
请他尽快过来
Here. Pennies. Here, for the phone.
等等 拿着钱 等等 付电♥话♥费
Go on. Quick.
快去 快
And ask your father to come over as soon as he can.
让你父亲也尽快赶回来
OK.
好
Good girl.
好孩子
Do you want to lie down on the table for me, Katie?
能躺在桌上吗 凯特
Now I need you to let me see under your arm.
现在 来让我看看你的胳膊下面
Now, I know you're very cold. We need to keep you warm.
好 我知道你觉得很冷 我们这样暖和点儿
Need to keep you warm.
得让你暖和点儿
Mrs. Coyne. Michael.
科因夫人 迈克尔
Well, she has Scarlet Fever, and she needs to go to the hospital, now.
好吧 她得了猩红热 她得去医院 马上
I'll bring her. Would you carry her out to the car, please, Mrs. Coyne?
我带她去 科因夫人能麻烦你把她带去车上吗
Mum?
妈妈
Dr. Black is taking Kate to the hospital.
布莱克先生要带凯特去医院
Oh, God, Mum. Is it...? Ssh.
哦 天哪 妈妈 这 嘘
It's going to be fine.
会没事的
Seamie!
西米
You have to stay away from the people.
你必须离人群远点儿
I am away. Further.
我离的挺远的 再远点
Listen, my sister's got Scarlet Fever. It's our fault.
听着 我妹妹得了猩红热 这是我们的错
It may be your fault...
可能只是你的错
but it's not my fault.
但不是我的
How's it my fault?
为什么就是我的错了
Maisie got it from the dump,
梅齐在军需品存放处得了这个病
so Kate must have got it from the dump.
所以凯特一定也是在那里得的
Aye. And who brought home thon plane from the dump?
啊 那是谁从存放处把索恩飞机带回家的
I did.
是我
So, whose fault is it, then?
那么 到底是谁的错
Who's that you're talking to?
你在和谁说话
Francis Coyne.
弗朗西斯·科因
Francis, you know you're supposed to stay away from Seamie
弗朗西斯 你明白你要和西米保持距离
till this clears up, don't you?
直到事情都搞清楚了 不是吗
Well, go on home, then.
好吧 那就回家吧
Tell the mistress I'm sorry about the wee girl.
告诉夫人关于小丫头的事儿我很抱歉
Well, they think they've identified the source
嗯 医生认为他们已经找到了病原
of Maisie Quinn's infection, and Kate's.
对于梅齐·奎恩的感染和凯特的病
Oh.
哦
A child was admitted
上周二 一个孩子去了
to the infirmary in Londonderry, Tuesday last.
伦敦德里郡的医院 上个星期二
She was the daughter of an actor
她是旅行表演团里
from a travelling players company. Marsden's?
一名演员的女儿 马斯登表演团吗
That's the name. And, of course, the company had visited Moybeg.
就是这个名字 当然了 这个表演团来过莫依贝
That's the girl, Michael. The little one with the tray.
是那个女孩 迈克尔 那个拿托盘的小姑娘
She sold that awful yellow sweet to Kate.
她卖♥♥给凯特那糟糕的黄色糖果
Well, the child's infection had a very long incubation,
那个孩子的感染潜伏期很长
but they got her to hospital
但是他们发现她得了猩红热后
as soon as it was clear that she had Scarlet Fever.
第一时间就把她送去了医院
And... Well, how is she?
那 她现在怎么样了
I'm afraid she died.
恐怕那孩子已经没有了
Oh, poor, plucky, little thing.
哦 真是个勇敢又可怜的小东西
Yes.
是的
So, the next two days are going to be the big hurdle for Kate.
所以 接下来两天对于凯特而言会是很艰难
Little pale fellow.
脸色苍白的小宝贝
How do you feel?
你觉得怎么样了
I'm all right, Mammy.
我很好 妈咪
What about Kate?
凯特怎么样了
Kate is going to be fine.
凯特会好起来的
Captain Dreyfuss.
德莱弗斯上校
I brought you some gas.
我给你带了些汽油
Gas?
汽油【美式】
Petrol. I keep forgetting we're in England.
汽油【英式】我总是忘记我是在英国
Ireland!
爱尔兰
Michael! Come and see...
迈克尔 来看
It's about four gallons.
大概有四加仑
It should be enough to get you to the hospital a few times,
应该够你去几次医院
to see your daughter.
看你女儿了
Captain Dreyfuss has brought us petrol,
德莱弗斯上校给我们带来了汽油
so we can get to Magherafelt. I don't know what to say.
这样我们就能去马拉费尔特了 我不知道该说什么好
Thank you, Captain Dreyfuss.
谢谢你 德莱弗斯上校
We're very grateful. Let me help you.
我们十分感激 我来帮你
I'll put it in the barn loft.
我把汽油放在谷仓厩楼里吧
I won't forget this.
我会铭记在心的
Mum!
妈妈
Mum! Mum! I found...
妈妈 妈妈 我发现
Where's Mum? Upstairs.
妈妈在哪里 楼上
I'm glad YOU'RE happy.
很高兴你这么开心
I wasn't happy. I was excited.
我不是开心 我是激动
Mum! Francis.
妈妈 弗兰西斯
Can I tell you something?
我可以跟你讲些事情吗
Why is this happening to us?
为什么这种事会发生在我们头上
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe, just maybe, we could start with those tins in the cupboard...
也许 只是说也许 我们可以从橱柜里那些罐头说起
Och...
哦
And the men I don't know who come calling
还有那个拿着我完全不知道的东西
with stuff I don't know about.
忽然出现的男人
And the paint...
还有那些油漆
I have no paint. They searched. You saw.
我没有油漆 他们搜过 你亲眼看到的
They didn't search the lint hole.
他们没有搜查田间的沼泽
Francis found them.
弗朗西斯找到了
He doesn't know YOU hid them.
他不知道是你藏起来的
You have to stop, Michael.
你必须停手了 迈克尔
I'll lose my customers.
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表