剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
And she may
这个地方她可以去
Is that English enough for you, Rose, huh?
这次我的英语没毛病吧 罗斯
Do you like my new dress?
我的新裙子好看吗
Um would you like to?
呃 我可以请你
No, Barney!
不行 巴尼
I can't do ceilidh dancing
我不会跳凯利舞
Neither can I
我也不会
Um, but we could give it a go?
呃 但我们能否尝试一下
Here, Barney Quinn C'mon!
过来 巴尼·奎恩 快来
Brought his dancing shoes!
拿着他的舞鞋
Come on, Wilson
来吧 威尔逊
Come on Come on, Wilson Wilson
来来来 威尔逊 威尔逊
Whoo!
哇哦
All right, boys, well, this is a dance, but they call it a ceilidh
伙计们 这里有一场舞会 可他们管这叫同乐会
Carry on!
你们继续
Wow! Did not look welcoming
哇哦 看来我们不是很受欢迎
Hey, y'know It kinda reminds me of home
嘿 你们知道吗 这让我想起了我的家乡
Like, in my part of Kentucky, folks,
就好像 在我们肯塔基州那边的人
they've gotta know you before they accept you
他们不了解你是绝对不会接受你的
Are you a hillbilly, Lieutenant?
你是乡下人吗 中尉
I do b'lieve I may be Ha-ha
很有可能是哟 哈哈
Looking for women, is it, Yanks?
想找女人取乐是吗 美♥国♥佬♥
Relax, guys
放松 哥们
No, not after your girls Just headin' back to base
我们对这里的女人不感兴趣 正要回基地去
Back to the land you took off us?
回被你们侵占了的地方吗
Here, boys, none of yous have a Lucky Strike for me?
嘿 伙计 你们不给我来根好彩吗
It's good
真不错
Night, guys
晚安 哥们
Good to see there's no war for you, huh?
没有战争真为你们感到开心 对吧
Come on, Wilson
走吧 威尔逊
Blirts
人♥渣♥
Hi I hope I'm not intruding on a private place
你好 我希望我没有擅闯私人领地
It's not private Anyone can come here
这不是私人领地 谁都可以来
Anyone would want to
任何想来这的人都可以来
You live in a beautiful place
你们生活的地方真美
Goodbye!
再见
Hey!
嘿
Hey, I saw you last night, right?
嘿 我昨晚看见你了 对吧
Yeah What's your name?
就说嘛 你叫什么
Emma Coyne Emma Coyne?
艾玛·科因 艾玛·科因
Yeah
是的
Emma Coyne And the barman
艾玛·科因 还有酒吧小酒保
You want a ride?
你想搭便车吗
Yeah, come on Come on, here, I'll help you up
来 来这 我扶你上去
There you go, watch the step
好 看着脚下
Is the weather always like this? It is awful!
天气总是像今天这么糟糕吗
Stop here, Lieutenant Here
停 中尉 在这停下
This is where we get the eels
这就是我们拿鳗鱼的地方
Thank you
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢
Emma Emma, wait!
艾玛 艾玛 等一下
Don't you find it a little humdrum around here?
你不觉得这里有点无聊吗
The endless rain and the wind and the rocks and
无穷无尽的雨和风 无数的岩石和
the water
无边无际的海
I like it here
我喜欢这里
I like the lough
我喜欢这片湖
It's home Oh, hey, I'm
这是我的家 噢 嘿 我是
I'm a country boy myself, but I know that
我自己就是个乡下人 但是我知道
that time can hang heavy in the fall
在秋天 日子总是过得很慢
Uh, do you like to dance?
呃 你喜欢跳舞吗
Jitterbug? You know how to do that?
吉特巴舞 你知道怎么跳吗
No?!
不会吗
Uh, movies! Do you like the movies?
呃 电影呢 你喜欢电影吗
The pictures? Yeah, yeah!
电影吗 没错
Yeah I like them Huh
我喜欢 嗯
My brother Oh, yeah, yeah Little brothers, yeah
这是我弟弟 噢 对 对 你弟弟 对
Uh, well, listen, Emma
呃 是这样的 艾玛
If you find that this place hangs heavy on you, I'm around
如果你觉得这里很无聊的话 我就在附近
You just say the word and it would be my pleasure to add a little bit
你只需说句话 我会很乐意为你的生活添些快乐
And, uh And here you go
还有 这个 送给你
Oh! It's
噢 这是
It's hardly worth a mention Just a little, little present
这并不算什么 只是一个小小的礼物
To a really sweet, cute, modest girl
送给一个甜美 可爱 谦逊的女孩
Just a little something from me to you
就是我的一点心意
Thanks
谢谢
Francis
弗朗西斯
Don't tell Mum
不要告诉妈妈
that we got a lift OK?
我们搭了他的便车 知道吗
Pardon me
打扰一下
Oh, hey We already met
噢 嘿 我们之前见过
Yes Er, the Far Rock
对 在暗礁那里
I guess I should introduce myself this time
我想我现在应该做一个自我介绍
Ronald Dreyfuss, Captain, US Army Air Force
罗纳德·德莱弗斯 美国陆军航♥空♥队上尉
Rose Coyne
罗斯·科因
You're the wife of the landlord?
你是酒吧老板的妻子
That's me The wife
对 他的妻子
Erm, sorry Oh
额 不好意思 噢
Erm, so
额 那么
let me explain then, Mrs Coyne Um
我还是解释一下吧 科因夫人 呃
I've just been posted to Moybeg
我刚被派到莫依贝
as Station 328 Liaison and Co-operation Officer
担任328基站的联络员以及司令
Basically, my job is to make sure we don't tread on too many toes
大致来说 我的工作就是确保我们
in the community Liaison? Yes
不会扰乱这里的秩序 联络员吗 好的
So, I know some of the men drink here
我知道他们其中有些人在这里喝酒
and I thought
我认为
I called because I thought your husband, um
我来是因为我认为你丈夫 呃
Michael Michael
马克尔 迈克尔
might have some suggestions on how the locals and airmen
可能会有些什么建议 可以令飞行员与当地人
can best get along Coexist
融洽 和睦地相处
And, um, I-I wasn't expecting to find you
我本来不是想找你的
As you, if you see what I mean The lady on the shore
因为你是 如果你懂我的意思 那位岸边的女士
You make me sound like a Tennysonian heroine
你让我感觉自己像丁尼生作品里的女主角
"'I am half sick of shadows,' said the Lady of Shallot"
“我有些厌倦影子了”夏洛特夫人说
Gosh That's, erm, a bit of a favourite of mine, that one
天哪 这是 这是我最喜欢的一首
Um, now I know who you are, I ought to just ask you, I guess As well
额 现在我已经知道你是谁了 我想 我也可以问你
Instead of, even Perhaps
代替我丈夫回答你的问题 或许我可以
I think I may take that as my cue
我会把你告诉我的作为线索
to start the learning curve
来找出解决的办法
So You're busy
所以 你很忙吗
I'm not always busy, Captain Dreyfuss I would like to help
我不是一直这么忙 德莱弗斯上尉 我非常乐意帮你
You could
你可以
call over to the house
打电♥话♥到我家里
Why, thank you
那好 谢谢
I think I may take you up on that kind offer
我想我可以接受你的好意
Thank you, Mrs Coyne
谢谢你 科因夫人
Young Coynes! Eels, is it?
小科因们 是来拿鳗鱼吗
Daddy says have you a dozen good ones, Failey?
费利 爸爸问你有没有上好的鳗鱼
"Good ones"? And does he think I would give him bad?
上好的 难道他认为我会给他差的吗
An' you with the bride-to-be workin' in the house?
你是不是准备和那位在他们家工作的姑娘结婚了
Sally'll get her church wedding, don't you worry!
我会给萨莉办教堂婚礼 不用你操心
There, 20 good silver eels
给 20条上好的银鳗鱼
And a couple extra
还多加了两条
Any word of messages?
有什么要我带吗
Now, you tell your father Failey says thanks
待会儿告诉你♥爸♥爸 说费利谢谢他
Say hello to Sally for him!
代他向萨莉问好
Tell her he'll see her this evening maybe
告诉她今晚他会去见她 或许
Were you out for a spin? No
你刚是出去兜风了吗 没有
We went to get eels from the harbour
我们刚刚去港口拿鳗鱼回来
Only, I heard the jeep on the road
只是 我听到了吉普车的声音
I thought you might've went for a spin with the Yankee
我想你应该是去兜风了 和那个美♥国♥佬♥
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表