剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
The blirt.
那个狡猾的人
How does your wife get along with Vincent Coyne?
你的妻子和文森特·科因关系怎么样
Would it be better he talk to her?
他和她沟通不是更好吗
I don't think that'd be a good idea.
我不认为那是一个好主意
Hmm, taken the news bad?
会让事情变糟吗
Bad or good, James, is beside the point.
变糟糕还是变好 詹姆斯 这是另外一♥码♥事
It was me who brought her over to this place.
是我把她带到这个地方来的
I can't let it fall down around her.
我不能让她来承受这些
Higher!
再高一点
Emma. Barney?
艾玛 巴尼
Your man is here. Huh?
你的男人在这里 哈
It's the doctor's car.
那是医生的车
Oh, gosh! Is Andrew here?
哦 天哪 安德鲁在这里
Emma.
艾玛
Gosh.
天哪
Dad wanted me to get some fish,
父亲要我带点鱼回去 刚好我路过这里所以
Francis, Kate, into the house and get ready. Seamie, home.
弗朗西斯 凯特 进屋准备 西米 快回家
I be to go as well, then, eh?
我也应该离开 是吗
Ow! Sorry!
噢 不好意思
You did that on purpose, you stupid bloody peasant!
你故意这样做的 你个愚蠢的乡巴佬
He's not a peasant!
他不是乡巴佬
He's my friend! He reads and he knows a lot of things!
他是我的朋友 他不仅读书还知道很多事情
And I'm sorry you hurt your arm, and you are a snob!
我很抱歉伤到了你的胳膊 你这个势力鬼
Emma, I...
艾玛 我
Who's the pheasant now, ye boy ye?
现在谁是乡巴佬 你还是他
Emma, you shouldn't be coming, you're not at school.
艾玛 你不应该来的 你又不是学生
Emma's going to be Mum's assistant.
艾玛要当妈妈的助理
What's a sistant? It means you better do what you're told.
什么是助理? 意思是你要按我吩咐的做
Come on. We need to get going.
快点 我们该走了
I don't want to go.
我不想去了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛 怎么回事
Andrew. I shouted at him.
安德鲁 我朝他大喊
He called Barney a bird's name. What was it, Francis?
他把巴尼叫成一只鸟的名字 叫的什么?
A peasant.
一个乡巴佬
Well, that's not right.
好吧 那是不对的
We're all peasants, Mum.
我们都是农民 妈妈
Barney is a peasant, but he's my peasant and Andrew had
巴尼是农民 但是他是我的农民
no right to say what he did, and I got so cross with him
安德鲁没资格说他 我就对他很生气
and he drove away and I'll probably never see him again.
然后他就走了 我可能再也见不到他了
You've a good moral compass, Emma.
你是一个很有道德修养的人 艾玛
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I don't want a moral compass, Mum. I want Andrew!
我不想要什么道德修养 妈妈 我想要安德鲁
Michael.
迈克尔
When you have a minute.
你还有一点时间
With you now, Ned.
现在就走 内德
You having a wee whisky there, Michael?
你在那喝威士忌吗 迈克尔
I thought it didn't agree with you?
我认为这样不太好
Look at this.
看这个
Is that your one?
这是你的吗?
Here you are.
给你
You'd better get going. You'll miss it!
你最好赶紧去 要不然你要错过了
That's the way to do it, boys.
我想到了要怎么做了 伙计们
I'd say there'll be craic up there, Failey.
我敢说那里会非常有趣
Would you say there'll be drink?
你是说他们会喝酒
I doubt it, Jimmy. It's full of scholars.
我不这么认为 吉米 那里全是学生
I'd say there'd be cake, but...
我说那里有蛋糕 但是
Cake, and maybe some Yankee whisky.
蛋糕 可能还有美♥国♥佬♥的威士忌
Well, boys, I'll give yous a full report when I get back.
好了 伙计们 等我回来 会完完整整地告诉你们
You said you wouldn't.
你说过你不会喝酒的
You said you'd be sober...
你曾经说过在你的生命中
for once in your life.
你都会保持清醒
Oh, come here. I'm fine.
哦 到这里来 我没有醉
You swore you'd be sober.
你发誓你不会醉的
And you'd bring him a present.
而且你还会送他一份礼物
Come here to me, Kettie. No!
到我这儿来 不
She'll service every bloody Yank in the country!
她将在村里为每一个该死的美♥国♥佬♥服务
You won't come near your husband when
你丈夫圣诞节来看你的时候
he comes to visit you at Christmas?
你却不肯靠近你的丈夫?
Is that it, Kettie?!
是这样吗 凯蒂?
Boys! Boys!
伙计们 伙计们
Boys!
伙计们
Boys!
伙计们
I have to close her for an hour.
我必须停业一个小时
I have something that needs doing.
我有些事情要做
You going to thon party, Michael?
你要去参加那个派对吗 迈克尔
Meeting Ned at the bandstand?
你要和内德一起去演奏台吗
Michael, you wouldn't shape at putting us out, would you?
迈克尔 你不会是要把我们赶出去吧
This is our party here.
这里就是我们的派对
I have to, Failey.
我必须得去 费利
Boys, look, I'll open her up again in an hour sharp.
哥们 听着 我一小时后会准时开门
That's a guarantee. Now, come on!
我保证 现在 请大家先出去吧
I'm taking that glass, Jimmy.
我给你拿着杯子 吉米
I know the fresh air will do you good, lads.
新鲜空气对你们有好处 小伙子们
Listen to thon music.
听这个曲子
Jitterbug!
是吉特巴舞
I've got the jitters.
我有点紧张了
Martin.
Martin
One at a time! Yeah, come on!
一个一个来 来吧
Slowly! Slowly now, slowly.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Francis, come on!
弗朗西斯 快点啊
Go get you some cake, come on!
去拿蛋糕吃吧 去吧
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Wow.
哇哦
Whoa.
哇哦
There you go, sugar! Here's a hat for you!
给你糖 戴上这个小帽子
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas!
吼-吼-吼 圣诞快乐
There's so many of them! Hello, hello!
有好多小孩子啊 你们好 你们好
Have you been good for your mum and dad this year?
今年你们有听爸爸妈妈的话吗
Hello! Merry Christmas!
你们好 圣诞快乐
It's a proper martini. Vermouth, decent gin.
这个马提尼酒真不错 加了味美思 还有相当不错的杜松子酒
I haven't tasted one in years.
我好多年没喝了
Can I have a sip?
我能尝一小口吗
A sip.
就一小口
Gosh.
天哪
I can see Vera's point now.
我现在懂维拉姨妈的意思了
Hey, welcome to our night. Hope you have the greatest time.
嘿 欢迎你来参加我们的晚会 希望你们玩的开心
When I grow up...
等我长大了吧
Oh! So, Ron, what do you think?
哦 所以 罗恩 你看晚会怎么样
It looks great. It's a credit to you and the others.
简直太棒了 你们真是太棒了
Well, a certain liaison officer thought it up.
这是某个联络官出的主意
And he's either too cool or too modest to take any credit.
他要不就是太高冷要不就是要谦虚了 从不接受任何表扬
So, which is it?
所以 是因为什么呢
Cool or modest?
是太高冷还是太谦虚
Definitely not cool!
当然不高冷了
You're blushing, Ron Dreyfuss. You look like Rudolph.
你脸红了 罗恩·德莱弗斯 你看起来像红鼻子鲁道夫
What?
怎么了
Mrs Coyne.
是科因夫人
I called to discuss the arrangements with her.
我去找她一起商量晚会的安排
She was a little frosty.
她有点冷淡
You...
你
You did tell her, like I asked?
你真的告诉她了 像我说的那样
Sure.
对啊
You know what?
你知道吗
I may not have.
我好像没说
Hey, I did.
嘿 我真的和她说了
Sure! I did.
真的 我说了
Gotta go be a chorus girl.
我要去表演合唱了
Stuck-up English bitch.
自大的英国婊♥子♥
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表