剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
Hello, Barney!
你好 巴尼
Captain Dreyfuss.
德莱弗斯上校
La Pasionaria of Moybeg, I presume. Oh, God. You heard? Oh!
莫依贝之花啊 天呐 你听说了那件事 噢
Everyone heard.
所有人都听说了
The story is, you stood up for the rights of the common man,
你为渔夫还有
and for fishing.
他们的打渔权挺身而出了
Ticks a few boxes for the American male, that.
为美国年轻人树立了榜样
Turns out everyone knew the Stolen Waters thing.
原来每个人都知道《被偷走的水域》
Well, everyone except me.
就是除了我
But, yes, Rose Coyne was definitely on her feet.
但是 罗斯·科因也得偿所愿啦
Hm! I hope everyone was properly thankful.
嗯 我希望每个人都能铭记于心
I didn't want thanks.
我不需要任何人的感谢
I could have done with a bit of understanding.
要是我能得到一些理解就好了
Understanding? From those Hanlon guys?
理解 汉隆家的理解吗
No, from Michael.
不是 迈克尔的
I think I just said, "My husband doesn't understand me."
我只是想 “我丈夫都不懂我”
I have some good news for you.
我给你带来了些好消息
I spoke to Colonel Cresswell.
我找克雷斯威尔上校谈过了
He's going to shorten the ban.
他决定减短禁令的时间
Oh!
噢
Oh, God. Uh...
噢 天呐 啊
The men will be allowed to drink in the pub within a fortnight.
两周之内 飞行员就能再次帮衬酒馆了
Goodbye, Mrs. Coyne.
再见 科因夫人
Huh!
嗯
Rose...
罗斯
Captain Dreyfuss, call me Rose.
德莱弗斯上校 叫我罗斯
I came to tell you, Davey Hanlon got off,
我来是为了告诉你 戴维·汉隆被释放了
and I didn't have to tell any lies.
而且我也不用说谎
Not like that Maisie Quinn.
不用像梅齐·奎因那样
There was no sweets in the dump at all.
军需品存放处根本没有糖果
Not one.
一个都没有
But Mummy got this.
但是妈妈给了我这个
What is it?
那是什么
It's dee-licious, is what it is. Do you want a bite?
特别好吃 这个 你想咬一口吗
No. That's too much.
不 你咬太多了
What is it?
这是什么
Mummy says it's corned beef.
妈妈说这是腌牛肉
Corned beef?
腌牛肉
Yeah.
是的
Mum says it's corned beef. I don't know.
妈妈说那是腌牛肉 我不知道
These days, Davey Hanlon's grandchildren
到如今 戴维·汉隆的孙辈们
are free to fish the lough,
得以在这片湖泊自♥由♥地打渔
but not because the great injustice of the Stolen Waters was righted.
但这并非因为这片“偷走的水域”被物归原主了
It was time and trade that brought the change.
而是时光和妥协带来了这样的变化
My mother's speech, of course,
当然 我母亲的演讲
didn't win the fishermen those rights,
并没有为渔夫们赢得这些权力
but it was a beginning, let's say.
但这只是个开始 或者说
Or a middle. Or an end.
是个过渡 也可以说一个结尾吧
Something.
诸如此类
There's a price to be paid
但这是要付出代价的
for everything taken from its rightful owner.
那些被抢走的东西
My sister's got scarlet fever. It's our fault.
我妹妹得了猩红热 都怪我们
I'm sorry about this, Michael. I know you're not involved.
我对此十分抱歉 迈克尔 我知道你没有参与其中
If we can't do this honestly, then we shouldn't do it at all.
如果我们不能坦诚 那我们根本不应该去做
You're the nurse!
你是护士
Lieutenant Ziegler. Tillie.
我是齐格勒中尉 叫我蒂莉就好
I feel like I should be able to make you stop being sad.
我想我可以让你不再悲伤
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表