剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
Tillie...
蒂莉
Nurse Zeigler was a great help.
齐格勒护士帮了很多忙
She almost saved poor Maisie's life.
她几乎救了可怜的小梅齐的命
Yes.
是啊
I thought about you,
我回想起你
a lot,
很多事
since then.
自从那时
About your daughter and her own brush with...
关于你的女儿 还有她和
Yes. Kate is quite well again. Thank the Lord.
是啊 凯特很乖 感谢上帝
And about you, the teacher, here in your school.
还有你 在你学校的老师
And it came to me, what I should do,
这些回忆让我猝不及防 我应该怎么办
but I needed to talk to you first. First?
但是我首先要跟你谈谈 首先
A party.
一个派对
Of course, a party.
当然 一个派对
A Christmas party, for the schoolchildren,
圣诞派对 为了学校里的孩子举办的
in one of the hangars, to raise spirits in Moybeg.
在一个飞行库里 为莫依贝鼓起士气
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think it's a really, really good idea.
我觉得这个主意真 真不错
And would Nurse Zeigler help you to organise it or...?
齐格勒护士会帮你组织它或者
Yes, but it's the teachers' cooperation and help that I need.
是的 但是我也需要老师的合作和帮助
Your help, Mrs. Coyne.
你的帮助 科因夫人
Rose.
罗斯
Oh?
噢
I saw the door open.
我看到门开了
I should go. I promised Tillie I'd meet her at 11:30.
我得走了 我答应了蒂莉十一点半见她的
Captain Dreyfuss is just leaving, Jemmy.
吉米 德莱弗斯上尉刚走
Thank you for checking.
谢谢你帮我察看
Mistress.
情妇
Mistress...
情妇
I doubt Mrs. Curtis isn't too well today. She's after bokin'.
我觉得柯蒂斯夫人今天不是很好
I'm sorry, Sally, I didn't realise. I'd have...
我很抱歉 萨莉 我没注意到 我要
Och, sure.
噢 当然
Maybe something she ate didn't agree with her.
可能她吃了一些不好的东西
Yes, that's probably it.
对 可能吧
There's a smell of Jeyes Fluid.
有股消毒液的味道
There's a smell of fried eggs in the kitchen.
厨房♥里有股煎鸡蛋的味道
What is that smell? It's like...
什么味道 就像是
Oh, it is. It's Jeyes Fluid, isn't it?
噢 对 消毒液 对吗
What possessed you to go?
你为什么去啊
I was helping Michael. I think they liked me in there.
我在帮迈克尔 我想他们喜欢我在那里
I got the prices right, mostly.
大部分时候我都算对账了
In fact, I think I probably overcharged.
事实上 我可能多收了钱
Then I got sent away on a feeble excuse.
然后我被一个差劲的借口赶走了
The truth is, I...
事实上 我...
I was hoping Dreyfuss might be there. Dreyfuss.
我本来期望着德莱弗斯或许会在那里 德莱弗斯
Don't look at me like that. I wasn't.
别这样看着我 我没有
Yes, you were. You were judging. You were saying,
不 你有 你在评判 而且你刚才说的话也是这意思
"Oh, God, Vera, why can't you just leave men alone?"
噢 天哪 维拉 你为什么就不能离男人远点
Vera! I… Don't, don't "Vera" me
维拉 我 别 别叫我维拉
with that pained older sister tone. Don't!
用一种痛心疾首的老姐姐的口气 别这样
Why can't I look at men? Why?
为什么我不能勾引男人 为什么
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
You have everything you need here.
这儿有你需要的一切
You have a husband, you have three children.
你有个丈夫 有三个孩子
Look. Look.
看看 看看
What was the harm?
这造成了什么伤害
Why did that one solarised moment happiness offend God
为什么向世界展示自己的幸福却会冒犯上帝
or the devil or the universe so much?
或者恶魔抑或是世界
Vera...
维拉
..I wasn't judging you.
我不是在评判你
And I would love it
我也会喜欢你这么做的
if you found someone you would start a family with but Dreyfuss...
如果你发现你会和某人组建一个家庭 除了德莱弗斯
Oh, Rose. "Start a family"? I've only just STOPPED one,
罗斯 说得轻巧 我才刚刚没了一个家
or did you forget?!
你难道忘了吗
I just...
我只是
want someone to kiss me...
希望有人能吻我
and not know I'm lost and lonely...
一个不知道我既迷茫又孤独的人
and a wretched drunk.
一个不在乎我醉成烂泥的人
Vera... stop.
薇拉 别说了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sad.
我真的很难过
And I have the sorest head.
头也很疼
I can get you some aspirin or...
我可以给你点阿司匹林或者
I got some gin on the mail boat.
我从邮轮上拿了些杜松子酒
I'm sorry we've got no tonic in the house.
对不起 我们家里没什么酒
That's fine. Neat gin is fine.
没事的 杜松子酒就很好了
So...?
所以呢
You've got that look on your face.
你又是那种表情
What look?
什么表情
One I remember from when we were little.
从我们记事起你就有的了
Your greedy, needy face... "Rose, can I have your necklace?"
你那种贪婪 饥渴的表情 罗斯 你能把你的项链给我吗
"Rose, can I have your book?"
罗斯 我能拿你一本书吗
"Rose, can I fancy Dreyfuss?"
罗斯 我能喜欢德莱弗斯吗
Well, can I?
那么我可以吗
I mean, he's probably got loads of girlfriends and I...
他可能会有很多女孩喜欢 而我
Oh, my God. Bucket! Bucket!
天哪 桶 拿个桶来
Davey Hanlon's after giving me half a crown for six balloons, Francis.
弗朗西斯 戴维·汉隆给我半克朗去买♥♥六个气球
I could buy ten tanks for that. I'm going lookin' again.
半个克朗我能买♥♥一车的气球呢 我得再去找找
Can I come?
我能和你一起吗
No, you can't. Find your own balloons.
不行 你自己找去
Captain Dreyfuss! Oh!
德莱弗斯队长 噢
Hello.
你好
Erm, sloes.
是黑刺李
For making sloe gin.
是为了酿黑刺李金酒买♥♥的
Why, thank you. Vera.
哎呀 谢谢你 我叫薇拉
Rose Coyne's sister Oh, yes, of course, I remember, Vera.
我是罗斯的妹妹 对 当然了 我记得 薇拉
I take it you know how to make sloe gin?
我猜你应该知道如何酿酒吧
You need gin and sloes, and that's pretty much it.
你需要杜松子酒还有黑刺李 差不多就是这样
Well, erm, erm...
这个嘛 呃
every day is a school day, Vera. Thank you for these.
生活不易 薇拉 谢谢你给我这些
Give my best to Mrs. Coyne and Mr. Coyne.
代我向科因夫妇问好
And thank you again. I should get on with the day.
再次谢谢你 我该走了
Byebye. Bye.
再见 再见
Would you like to come to lunch this Tuesday?
这周二你愿意过来共进午餐吗
Lunch? Yes.
午餐吗 是的
In the house? Mr. and Mrs. Coyne's house?
在家里吗 科因夫妇的家里
And Mrs. Coyne's sister Vera's.
和科因夫人的妹妹 薇拉的家里
Yes, that house.
对 在那个房♥子里
Well, let's see here. Tuesday.
我想想啊 周二
Or Wednesday or Thursday or Saturday.
周三 周四 周六也可以
If you're not slipping away.
如果你不会偷偷溜走的话
Of course. Well, that's a very kind invitation from Mrs. Coyne.
当然不会 毕竟这是科因夫人的善意邀请
It's from me
是我邀请的
but I feel sure Rose will be delighted.
但我敢肯定罗斯也会很高兴的
You haven't cleared it yet? Cleared it?
你还没有告诉她吗 告诉她
We're not in the Air Force now, Captain Dreyfuss.
我们可不是在空军基地 德莱弗斯上校
It doesn't need signing off by a superior officer. Just me.
这不需要高级长官的批准 我批准就够了
And I think it's a very fine idea.
我觉得这个主意不错
And I rather hope you do too.
而且我希望你也这么认为
Of course. Of course.
当然了 当然
Your sister, I'm just...
你的姐姐 我只是
I guess I'm factoring in here that she has a lot on her plate
我想 就算不招待我们这些美国空军的等闲之辈
without entertaining random US Air Force officers.
她也够忙的了
Oh, I don't think anyone would describe you as random,
我不觉得会有人把你看作等闲之辈
Captain Dreyfuss.
德莱弗斯上校
And as for the stuff on my sister's plate,
至于我姐姐
I'm giving the maid the day off,
我会让女仆去休假一天
so you can enjoy some proper English cooking.
你就可以尽情享用正宗的英国美食了
Want to come for a ride, Barney?
想一起骑车兜风吗 巴尼
I'm a wee bit busy.
我有点忙
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表