剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
那他们为什么来这
They're searching.
他们在找东西
For a plane?
找飞机吗
Yes, a plane
对 飞机
Dad's gone and hid a bomber down in the duckhouse
爸爸藏了一颗炸♥弹♥在鸭棚底下
Didn't you notice it last time you were down there?
你上次去那里的时候没有发现吗
Yeah, that'd be silly.
是啊 真好笑
So what are they searching for?
他们究竟在找什么
Stuff that got stolen. Mum told me.
妈妈跟我说过 是在找被偷走的东西
She's very cross about it.
她非常生气
Says it's "Draconian",
说这是非常严重的事情
which she hopes I'll have to look up, as usual.
所以她希望我能像往常一样去调查一下
I'm going to snoop. Are you coming?
我要去探听一二 你要一起吗
What kind of stuff?
被偷走的是什么东西
That's for me to know and you to find out.
这就需要你我去找寻答案了
I'm sorry about this, Michael. I... I know you're not involved.
非常抱歉 迈克尔 我 我知道你和此事无关
There's nothing in here.
这里没什么东西
Except for us chickens!
除了这些鸡
Cheers. To the US Air Force.
为了美国空军干杯
Apologise for any inconvenience caused to you, Mr. Coyne.
我们为给您造成的任何不便道歉 科因先生
Mrs. Coyne.
科因夫人
Why were they searching here?
他们为什么会搜查这里
What Dreyfuss said. White paint.
就像德莱弗斯说的 找白油漆
I know what they were looking FOR, Michael.
我知道他们在找什么 迈克尔
I want to know why they were looking for it here.
我想知道的是他们为什么来这里找
Well, I suppose they're searching every place.
我想他们每一个地方都会去搜的
They're not searching Rosie's,or Tommy John's -
他们不会去搜查罗西家 汤米·乔家
or even the Hanlons', and they're as shady as you could wish.
甚至是汉隆家也不会去 这些人都比你认为的更加阴暗
Any chance of two bottles of stout,Michael, for the way home?
迈克尔 我准备骑车回家 能不能进去喝两杯酒
With you now, Failey!
马上就来 费利
I'll see to him. It's OK, I'm...
我去吧 没事的 我
Give me your keys.
把钥匙给我
I'll get you your drink, Failey.
我给你拿喝的来 费利
Straight to Magherafelt.The fever ward.
直接送去马拉费尔特 送到发热区的病房♥
Can I go with her?
我能和她一起去吗
Sorry, kid. Army personnel only.Right, Lieutenant?
对不起 孩子 只有军人才能去 对吗 中尉
I'm saying nothing.
我什么也没说
OK. This one time.
好吧 下不为例
Heard it coming.
我听到消息就来了
Maisie's away, then?
梅齐被送进医院了 是吗
She'll be fine.
她会好起来的
Little you care, Failey.
少见的关心啊 费利
You couldn't even be there for us this one time.
哪怕就这一次 你都不能在我们身边
Mrs. Coyle?
科英夫人
It's Coyne.
是科因
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮你的吗
Sean Hamill said to call around.
肖恩·汉米尔说给你打电♥话♥了
I don't know anyone called Sean Hamill.
我不认识叫肖恩·汉米尔的人
Well, Mr. Coyle does.
呃 科英先生认识
Does he?
他认识吗
And is Sean Hamill one of his suppliers?
肖恩·汉米尔是他其中一个供应商吗
Oh, he'd be that, OK.
噢 他应该是
Look, Hamill said Mr. Coyle would be interested in some cigarettes.
汉米尔说科英先生对香烟很感兴趣
What kind of cigarettes?
什么样的香烟
Ah, look, do you want me to spell it out?
啥 你想让我给你说出来吗
Free State cigarettes.Sweet Afton, Players.
自♥由♥邦香烟 甜阿夫顿 普雷尔父子牌
Hamill said you'd be interested.If you're not...
汉米尔说你会感兴趣的 如果你不
My husband may be. I'm not.
我丈夫也许会感兴趣 但是我没什么兴趣
Suit yourself.
随便你
And tell Mr. Hamill, if you see him,
还有如果你看到汉米尔先生就告诉他
not to call by here any more, either.
不要再打电♥话♥来了
Maisie off safe?
梅齐脱离危险了吗
You know, all the time she was over there, God forgive me,
她似乎很难好起来 求上帝宽恕
I couldn't help thinking that one of ours might catch it.
我不禁想到 我们可能也会被感染
Sean Hamill?
肖恩·汉米尔
Was he here?
他在这里吗
Someone was here who Hamill sent round.
汉米尔派人来过了
So Coyne's shop is obviously on the map
所以很明显 我们的店
as far as the profiteers are concerned.
早已经和奸商勾结上了
Rose, "profiteers"? That's Pathe News stuff.
罗斯 “奸商”这个词早就过时了
Now everyone, every wee shop between here and Magherafelt, is on the map.
如今这里还有马拉费尔特的每一个人 每一家小店都是这样做的
And lucky to get on it. We're off it.
这是一件好事 我们才不干呢
Rose, what are you after doing?
罗斯 你想做什么
I told him, whoever he was,not to call by here any more,
我告诉过他 不管他是谁 都不要再打电♥话♥来了
and to tell his friend Hamill to do the same.
并且告诉他的朋友汉米尔也别再打电♥话♥了
If we can't do this honestly, then we shouldn't do it at all.
如果我们不能诚实守信 那我们就不应该开店
You'd think I was a...I don't know what.
你觉得我是个 怎么说来着
Murderer, or something.
谋杀犯 还是别的什么吗
Why is nobody talking?
为什么没人说话
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You and Dad.
你和我爸爸
I can tell when you're not talking.
我看得出来你们俩在冷战
I'm talking.
我在说话呀
If anybody would talk to me.
如果有人愿意和我讲话的话
Why don't you tell the children why we're not talking, Michael?
你怎么不和孩子们说说看 我们为什么不交谈呢 迈克尔
So they can see the rights and wrongs.
好让他们来判断对错
So it's not just two stupid adults,
所以这不仅仅是两个愚蠢的成年人
rowing about something that's not important.
为了不重要的小事相互责备了
Go on. Explain to them.
来啊 跟他们说啊
Rose, a word.
罗斯 借一步说话
Excuse me, children.
不好意思 孩子们
Don't do that to me, Rose.
别这么对我 罗斯
Do what?
我怎么了
Make you confront your actions?
让你直面你的所作所为吗
Worry the children with some sort of mystery about right and wrong.
担心孩子们模糊了是非对错的界限
It isn't a mystery, Rose.
这个不能被模糊 罗斯
And the rights and wrongs aren't as right and wrong
这样的对错也不是真正的是非黑白
as you're making them out to be.
而是你让他们以为的对错
Now, I'm trying to keep us afloat here, Rose.
我只想让我们能在这里生存下去 罗斯
Is that what you want me to confront?
这就是你想让我面对的吗
It's a stout there, Michael.
来杯黑啤 迈克尔
Freezing on the lough the day.
湖边今天可真冷
Slack evening without the pilots,huh?
没有飞行员来闹事的轻松夜晚 对吧
Your doing, Davey.
你想干嘛 戴维
Captain Dreyfuss.
德莱弗斯上校
It's a little bit late, I know.
我知道现在有点儿晚了
Hard day up on the base. Erm...
在基地的日子不好过 嗯
I was just on my way to Quinn's cottage,
我只是在去奎恩家的路上
and I thought I should call by to tell you
我觉得我应该顺路来告诉你一声
that Lieutenant Zeigler managed to get the girl into the hospital.
齐格勒中尉想办法把那个女孩儿送进医院了
I know. We saw the ambulance.
我知道的 我们看到了救护车
Thank you.
谢谢你
You may have saved Maisie's life, and the community will be grateful.
你可能挽救了梅齐的生命 整个社区的人都会感激你的
Won't you step in?
你不进来说吗
Your husband? My husband is working...
你丈夫在吗 他在工作
but he'd want me to invite you in.
不过他也想让我邀请你的
I'm afraid we don't... A cup of coffee would...
我觉得我们不 一杯咖啡会
Plan B. I know Americans don't much like tea.
那就换一种吧 我知道美国人都不怎么喜欢喝茶
We have some whiskey.
我们家有些威士忌
Tea's fine. I would love a cup of tea.
茶也可以 我也想喝喝茶的
Then I must go.
喝完我就走
I'm glad you called by, about Maisie,
我很开心你来 告诉我关于梅齐的事
although we already knew. We saw the ambulance.
尽管我们看到了救护车 已经知道了这件事
Clang, clang, clang.
叮叮当当 叮叮当当
It formed a suitable backdrop to our own little... drama.
给我们内心的小戏剧加上了合适的背景
You don't want to hear about domestic ups and downs.
你不会想听国内形势的起起落落吧
Well...
好吧
maybe not the downs...
也许不想听坏消息
though I guess they come with the territory.
我猜他们来占领土地了
Come to think of it, I'm not that familiar with "domestic" either.
仔细想想 其实我对"国内"的事儿也不怎么熟
You don't walk any more.
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表