剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
Seamie said you told him.
西米说是你告诉他的
Seamie, show Francis the thing you found. He'll know what it is. Go on.
西米 给弗朗西斯看看你找了什么 他会知道是什么的 快去吧
Aye. Come to the room.
好 去房♥间里吧
What's this?
这是什么
I don't know.
不知道
You got all this stuff from the dump?
你这些东西都是从存放处找的吗
Aye.
是的
Look at this.
看这个
Well, young Francis?
小弗朗西斯
It's a baseball glove.
这是棒球手套
They call it a mitt.
他们叫它露指手套
Bagful of brains, you are.
你知道挺多的啊
You could show it to your daddy, if he came home.
如果你♥爸♥爸回家的话 可以给他看看
What put that idea into your mind?
你怎么会这么想
People come home for Christmas.
人们要回家过圣诞节啊
Full of brains. Eh?
很聪明嘛 哼
How was the town?
镇上如何
Quiet... for Christmas week.
有些安静 对于圣诞周来说
The country's broke, I suppose.
我猜这个国家要完蛋了
I saw Martin Brady.
我看到了马丁·布雷迪
Kettie's Martin? The same.
凯蒂的马丁吗 一个人
Does Kettie know he's about? I think so.
凯蒂知道他在干什么吗 应该吧
He touched me for ten bob.
他管我要了50便士
Said he was going to buy a present for Seamie.
说要给西米买♥♥件礼物
Then he headed straight into the Red Hand.
然后直接去了血手酒吧
Do you think Kettie will be happy to see him?
你觉得凯蒂见到他会很高兴吗
Maybe. For Seamie's sake.
也许吧 看在西米的份上
But he's a dead loss, Rose.
但他是个不中用的废物 罗斯
She knows that.
凯蒂也知道那一点
Well...
好了
I'd better take over in the pub.
我得去照看酒馆了
Dad, can we go now?
爸爸 我们可以走了吗
Barney and I have exhausted the works of Emily Bronte
巴尼和我已经谈腻了艾米丽·勃朗特
as a topic for discussion. You may.
这个话题了 你可以走了
Any customers? Jemmy Fox, two stouts.
有客人吗 Jemmy Fox 买♥♥了两瓶黑啤
Did he pay? Yes!
他付钱了吗 付了
There's a nuance.
这就是差别啊
And the post arrived.
还有邮差来过了
Shoreham, that has to be Vera, and these for you.
来自肖勒姆 肯定是维拉寄的的 这些是给你的
Right, Ulster Pig, Christmas edition.
对的 阿尔斯特猪 圣诞特辑
Poultry Journal.
家禽日报
Into the fire.
扔火里烧了吧
What's this?
这是什么
Thanks for coming, James.
詹姆斯 谢谢你能来
Would you take a half 'un? I won't, Michael.
想喝点儿吗 不了 迈克尔
Let's get on with this, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 让我们切入正题吧
I have here the, er, the letter from Vincent Coyne's solicitor.
我这里 呃 有封信 文森特·科因的律师寄的
Vincent Coyne's your cousin, right? On my father's side.
文森特·科因是你的表兄弟吗 是我的堂兄弟
And the licence on this premises is in his name? Above the door.
这里的营业执照写的是他的名字吗 写在门上的是
And why is the licence in the name of your cousin?
为什么经营许可会在你堂兄弟的名下
30 years ago, James, my mother... Bella?
詹姆斯30年前我的母亲 贝拉吗
I remember her well. God rest her, she was a great woman.
我记得她 愿她安息 她是个了不起的女人
Well, she applied for the job of teacher here.
她申请了在这里当老师的工作
Father Ryan, the parish priest at the time,
瑞恩神父 当时的教区牧师
was a crabbed old woman-hater as well as being a closet drunk.
脾气暴躁 背地里还是个仇恨妇女的老酒鬼
Now, he wouldn't hear of any woman teaching in his school
这样 他是不会容忍♥任何与酒精买♥♥卖♥♥扯上关系的女人
who was connected with the liquor trade.
在他的学校教书
So my father asked my uncle Edward to hold the licence for him.
所以我父亲叫我叔叔爱德华帮他持有执照
Edward was in poor health.
爱德华身体不好
Vincent, my cousin, was 22, pious, trustworthy, we thought.
我们曾以为 我道貌岸然的表兄Vincent 当时22岁 是值得信赖的人
So, pious, trustworthy Vincent Coyne wants you to buy back the licence?
所以道貌岸然 值得信赖的Vincent Coyne 要你花钱把执照买♥♥回去吗
For more than this building is worth, James.
卖♥♥掉这座房♥子的钱都不够他开的价 James
Can Andrew come? No...
安德鲁能来吗 不能
It's for children and teachers. No grown-ups.
派对是给孩子和老师们办的 没有大人
I'm not a child. Mum, are you serious?
我不是孩子了 妈妈 你是认真的吗
You're coming as a teacher's assistant, Emma.
你是作为教师助理来的 艾玛
And Andrew isn't invited. He should be.
安德鲁没有被邀请他理应受邀
He's a doctor. Nearly a doctor.
他是医生 差不多算是医生
And?
所以呢
There'll be nosebleeds and general hysteria.
会有人流鼻血或者情绪失控
He'll be needed.
会需要他的
The place is teeming with real doctors. No!
有真正的医生在场 不行
And besides, is he even home?
而且 他甚至会在家吗
The thing is, James, that figure he's asking for...
问题是 James 他开的那个价
I don't have it.
我付不起
Or anything like it. Well, that's pub licences for you.
也没办法付 嗯 那是你酒馆的营业许可
Would Tomkins lend it to you down at the bank?
汤姆金斯会让银行借你钱吗
No.
不会
You know how much debt my father handed down to me.
你知道我父亲留了多少债务给我
And the aerodrome came along just in time to save my bacon.
机场的出现及时拯救了我的生意
How in hell did Vincent Coyne manage to run the best wee drapery
整个国家都跌入谷底时 Vincent Coyne居然
in the country into the ground?
还想着要大捞一笔钱
The answer's all around you, Michael. On the shelves.
迈克尔 答案都在你身边 在架子上
Be thankful you didn't inherit the Coyne gene.
谢天谢地你没有继承科因家的基因
So, what do we do next?
那么 我们下一步该做什么呢
Solicitor's letter back to him? I don't think that would be wise.
回一封律师函给他吗 我认为这不是明智之举
We've no actual legal case, Michael.
迈克尔 我们实际没有诉讼
You're going to have to appeal to his sense of decency.
你得劝他 让他有点良知
Decency?
良知吗
He's trying to take my livelihood away.
他试图断了我的生计
Still, you'll have to talk to him. Change his mind.
不过 你还是得和他谈谈 让他改变主意
A solicitor's letter from me will just harden it up.
一封律师函会把事情搞得更僵
So, what?
那怎么办
Ask him to meet you here. I'll collect him.
让他在这儿见你 我去接他
He lives in Hilltown, not five miles away from me.
他住在希尔敦 离我不到五英里远
Yeah, I thought you said no solicitors? No solicitor's letter.
是啊 我想你说过不要有律师吧 是不要律师函
I'll be giving him a lift as a friend of you both.
作为你们共同的朋友 我会送他过来
I'll talk to him about the gee-gees.
和他谈谈关于马的话题
It wasn't the drink on the own that did it, Michael.
迈克尔 他过来并不是为了喝酒
He likes the horses too.
他也喜欢马
Come on.
来吧
Let's phone him. Right now?
我们给他打个电♥话♥ 现在吗
I see no pressing reason to keep her open.
我觉得没必要维持现状
Let's try and settle this
让我们尝试解决这个问题
while it's still the season of goodwill.
趁着现在还是圣诞季
I know, Vincent. No, I'll get you a lift.
我知道 Vincent 不 我载你过来
Yeah.
对
Before tea time, maybe four or five?
喝下午茶之前 差不多四五点钟吧
Yeah, James Harrington.
没错 詹姆斯·哈林顿
Yeah.
是的
But he's got a car and he'll bring you.
不过他有车 可以带你去
No, it'll just be you and me.
不 只是你和我
I know.
我知道
Yeah, I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
We'll talk it through, Vincent.
我们摊开来讲吧 文森特
All right?
好吗?
The little blirt. Calm, Michael.
这个混♥蛋♥ 冷静 迈克尔
Whatever you do, don't lose the bap.
不管你做什么 别掉架子
Right.
好的
Captain Dreyfuss.
德莱福斯上尉
It's an unexpected visit. What can I do for you?
没想到你会来 我能为你做点什么吗?
Uh...
嗯
I wanted to discuss the arrangements for the party.
我想来讨论一下派对的安排事宜
But if it's inconvenient...
不过你要是不方便的话
I'm... working rather hard. Christmas stuff.
我正在 非常努力的在工作 为了圣诞节的那些事
Oh.
噢
Erm, perhaps I can come back later, then?
那么 也许我可以晚些时候再来?
Of course.
当然了
If you wish. If it suits your busy schedule.
如果你愿意的话 如果你能抽出空来的话
I've become quite used to dealing with Nurse Zeigler
过去的几个星期里
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表