剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
The other day I found a note in a box of my mother's letters
一天我在妈妈的书信中找到一张便条
S01E01
母亲与陌生人
'It was not addressed to me, but to my older sister, Emma'
不是给我的 是给我姐姐艾玛的
Oh, come on!
哦 快点
'To this day, I'm not sure if she ever saw it
到今日 我都不知道她有没有看到过这个便条
'But reading it started me thinking again
但是读着这个便条 我又想起了
'about a long-vanished time in my life
我生命中早已逝去的一段岁月
'About the summer of 1943
那是1943年的夏天
'in Moybeg on the shores of Lough Neagh'
在内伊湖畔的莫依贝
Race you to see her land
跟你赛跑去
Good afternoon, Mrs Coyne Good afternoon
下午好 科因夫人 下午好
Mistress
夫人
Sorry to keep you
抱歉 久等了
Them Futriss bombers make some racket, eh?
这些“要撒”轰炸机真吵啊 是吧
It's not "Futriss", Seamie It's "Fortress" Fortress bombers
不是“要撒” 西米 是"要塞" 要塞轰炸机
Who says? My mother
谁说的 我妈
Huh! Your mother talks funny
哈 你妈说话才怪怪的
And an ounce of tobacco
还有一盎司烟草
I hear your lot are taking a bit of a hammering
我听说你们的人可是在意大利那边
over beyond in Italy, Mrs Coyne
有些被击败了啊 科因夫人
That depends on whom you listen to, Mr Hanlon
这要看你是听谁说的了 汉隆先生
And two ounces of lard
还有两盎司猪油
That'll be two and sixpence ha'penny And the coupons
一共两先令六个半便士 还得用配给券
Here What's this?
这 这是什么
This is Spam
这是斯帕姆
What about the good stuff?
没有好东西么
Good stuff?
什么好东西
The corned beef
腌牛肉啊
Corned beef?!
腌牛肉
I don't have corned beef, Mr Hanlon
我可没有腌牛肉 汉隆先生
Michael does
迈克尔就有
Over there
就在那儿
Well, you can ask Mr Coyne
那你可以问问科因先生
I don't know anything about it
我反正是不知道
Ask him, then Get him in here from the bar We'll ask him
那就问他好了 让他从酒吧过来 我们问问他
Mr Coyne has gone on an errand
科因先生出去办差了
Cheeky buggers
放肆的混♥蛋♥
Have you ever got corned beef here, Ellen Quinn?
你在这儿买♥♥到过腌牛肉么 爱伦·奎恩?
Er no, Mrs Coyne I never did
额 没有 科因夫人 我从来没有过
She looked affronted, didn't she?
她看上去像是受了侮辱 不是么
Right Mrs Quinn Your rations
是啊… 奎恩夫人 我给你拿你的配给
Thank you Bye
谢谢你 拜
Is that the lot? For now
就这么多了么 暂时够了
Well, did they not have everything you wanted?
那 你要的东西他们没有么
Gosh, no, not even close
天呐 很多没有的
I'm going to have to go to Belfast to get the history stuff I need
我得去贝尔法斯特买♥♥历史方面的东西
Not very hot on the War of the Spanish Succession, Magherafelt Library
马拉费尔特图书馆还没有《西班牙王位继承战争》
No
好吧
You comin' to the dump?
你来军需品存放处么
I'm not allowed You're not allowed, either
我不允许去 你也不允许去
Nobody's allowed
没人允许去那儿
Oh, come on, feardy-cat
哦 得了吧 胆小的猫
Look
看
Look what I found
看我找到了什么
Neeeeeow, boom!
喵 隆隆
Here give me that back
给我 把那个还给我
Dump's full of them
存放处里到处都是
Oh, come on!
哦 快来吧
Where's our Seamie? Don't know, Kettie
我们的西米去哪儿了 不知道 凯蒂
Is he at the dump again? He might be
他是不是又去存放处了 可能吧
Hey Are you that kid from the bar?
嗨 你就是酒吧那孩子吧
Hop on
上来吧
C'mon
快点…
C'mon, we're not going to eat you
快来啊 我们又不会吃了你
Come here I'll help you up
过来 我拉你上来
Yeah, there you go
成了 上来了
All right, now hold on tight OK?
好了 现在抓紧了 好么
Here, buddy Get you down, all right?
到了 哥们儿 把你抱下来 好么
There you go Thank you
好了 谢谢你
Want a beer? Yeah
要喝啤酒么 要
Want a beer? Yeah Yeah
要喝啤酒么 要 要
You left school hours ago Where have you been?
你几个小时前就离开学校了 去哪儿了
I was up at the 'drome with Seamie
我和西米去飞机场了
Did you go to the dump with him?
你是不是和他去存放处了
No
没有
That boy will swing, I swear
那小子总会惹祸 我保证
Butter
要黄油
Hi Um, can we get a beer, landlady?
嗨 额 能不能给我们来点儿啤酒 老板娘
Of course
当然了
I'm just serving the rations, but Francis will take care of you
我要在这儿供应配给 但是弗朗西斯可以给你们服务
All right
好的
I need you to go and mind the bar
我需要你去照看酒吧
Mum!
妈
Just keep count of the beers And keep them away from the till
数着点儿啤酒就行 别让他们接近钱箱
Are you the barman now, huh?
你现在是酒保了是吧
Mr Barman, can I get three beers, please?
酒保先生 能不能请你给我上三瓶啤酒
I'd be happy if I had a year at home to just be me
我要是能在家呆一年 就做自己 那就好了
You're old, Daddy I'm
你老了 爸爸 我
Impatient And clever as anything
没有耐心 但是很聪明
You'll be 17 when you go up to university
等你去上大学的时候才17岁
And you'll still probably be the youngest in the year
而且有可能还是全年级最小的
You won't be stuck for a social life in the meantime
到时候你的社交生活也不会有问题了
There's another ceilidh in the hall tonight
今天晚上礼堂又有同乐会
Yes Ned Hanlon step-dancing in his hobnail boots
是啊 内德·汉隆要穿着他的钉子鞋跳踢踏舞了
I can't wait(!)
我都等不及想看了
Welcome to the social round in Moybeg, Emma
欢迎进入莫依贝的社交圈 艾玛
I'll take over now, Francis
现在交给我吧 弗朗西斯
Thanks, Daddy
谢谢 爸爸
Is Mum doing the rations? Yes
妈妈在做配给么 是的
You help Emma with her books OK?
你去帮艾玛弄她的书好么
Where did you get these?
这些书是从哪里拿的
The library
图书馆
The library? Why did you get so many?
图书馆 为什么你能拿到这么多书
I took everyone's tickets
我借来了一大堆的借阅证
Afternoon Good Hi, how's it going?
下午好 你好
We have the potato pickers in tomorrow, Sally
明天挖土豆的工人要来 萨莉
I'm ready for them, Mr Coyne
我已经准备好了 科因先生
How long is the holiday?
你放几天假
Two weeks The usual
一般是两周
Barney gave me a baby pig today
巴尼今天给了我一只小猪
Hokies What's his name?
天啊 那小猪叫什么名字
Piggy He was sick and I'm rearing him
猪猪 它生病了我要照顾它
Barney's rearing him, really
其实是巴尼在照顾它
Well, I look after him
是我在照顾它
don't I, Sally?
对吧 萨莉
Barney feeds him
是巴尼喂它吃的
Francis, bringing someone up isn't just about feeding them
弗朗西斯 养育什么不仅要喂他吃东西
It's about minding and caring and feeling
你还要关心他 爱护他 感受他
Feeding has its part to play, all the same
但喂食依旧是其中的一部分
Them eels were well cooked, Sally Michael!
“它们这”鳗鱼做的不错 萨莉 迈克尔
I'm trying to get the children to speak properly "Them eels"?
我正在纠正孩子们的语病 “它们这鳗鱼”是什么
Well, that's how we say it in Moybeg
可我们莫依贝人就是这么说话的啊
The man I met said "those"
我遇到有个男人说的是 "这些"
Aye, you met him in England, Rose
对 那你一定是在英格兰遇到他的 罗斯
It'll be busy tonight
今晚会很忙
There's a few evening passes being given out up on the 'drome
有几个晚会邀请函要在机场那里分发
So they tell me Emma could help
他们是这样告诉我的 艾玛可以去帮忙
She can But she may not
她是能帮忙 但她不可以去
The pub's no place for a young girl
酒吧不是年轻女孩该去的地方
Emma can help in the grocery
艾玛可以去杂货店帮忙
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表