剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表
I thought I was over you.
我以为我已经忘了你
I made a promise to get over you and then I broke it
我曾许诺要忘了你 可是我食言了
and then I thought I'd been saved despite myself and now...
尽管我以为自己已经得救了 可是现在
now I'm lost again.
现在我又陷进去了
Oh, excuse me. I just thought I'd help...
不好意思 我只是在想我得来帮你们
bring in the desserts for you.
把甜点拿过去
Thank you, Tillie. That's...
谢谢你 蒂莉 这真是
Poor old Vera.
可怜的维拉
Her eye set on him and it turns out he's got a girlfriend.
她眼里只有他 可是看样子他已经有女朋友了
She must have got in a right gunk. That's not like you, Michael.
她得干点正事才行 这可不像你 迈克尔
What?
什么
What did I do now?
我又干什么了
To be callous. She's entitled to look for male company.
你真冷酷无情 她有资格找一个男人来依靠
Did I say she wasn't?
我说她没资格了吗
I think of it every time I look at her.
每次我看到她的时候都会想
How will you ever get over what happened to Robert
如果你遭遇了那些发生在罗伯特 小婴儿和维拉身上的事
and the babby, Vera, huh?
你会怎么办
Why did you ask me?
你那时为什么要问我
What?
什么
In Shoreham...
在肖勒姆
on the seafront, that day.
在海滨的那天
I thought you looked like a question that needed to be asked.
我当时觉得你看上去忧心忡忡
And no answer, so far, mind.
而且至今内心都没有寻到答案
Why did you say yes?
你为什么答应我了
I mean you must look around you now and wonder, were you half-sensible?
我是说 看看你的周围 再想想当初自己是不是糊涂了
You know, I look at Vera and I see the kind of exotic creature
你知道吗 看到维拉时 我看到的是一个少见的大美人
you might have been...
你本可以成为那样的人
at home on the Orient Express or in Italy
在家乡的东方快车上或者在意大利
or any amount of mysterious places with interesting people.
亦或是去任何神秘地方 遇见有趣的人
Instead you're here...
然而你却在这里
in Moybeg.
在莫依贝
And I know your heart must often ache for those places and faces.
我知道你的心一定时常渴望那些地方与人们
But you've never, not once Rose,
但罗斯你从来没有 一次也没有
tried to make our children disloyal
试图让我们的孩子不忠于
to the raggedy little place they grew up in.
他们成长的这个破破烂烂的小地方
Michael... Or to me,
迈克尔 或是我
a man who does not entirely fill your inner space.
一个没有完全占据你内心深处的男人
I'm not unaware of it.
我不是不知道
That's why I followed you, Michael.
这也是我为什么跟了你 迈克尔
Because you are so much more than "not unaware".
因为你并非无足轻重
You are so clever.
你如此聪明
So observant, so much better than I deserve.
如此敏锐 我配不上你
Thank you, Mrs. Maguire. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 马奎尔太太 非常感谢
Oh?
哦
I called to the house.
我往你家里打过电♥话♥
Ration day - this is where I spend it.
今天是定量配给日 我一整天都要耗在这儿
I just wanted to give you these... Oh!
我只是想给你这个 噢
for that lovely lunch.
为了感谢那天有趣的午餐
They're from Ron as well, of course.
当然了 倒不如说是罗恩给的
Er, Ron. Oh?
呃 罗恩
I forget he's Captain Dreyfuss to you.
我忘了对你来说他是德莱弗斯上校
Yes, of course.
是的 没错
That's what he is to me.
对我来说这就是他
And how is Captain Dreyfuss?
德莱弗斯上校怎么样了
Ron is fine, but busy, busy, busy.
罗恩很好 只是很忙 很忙 很忙
Yeah. Colonel Creswell could not run the base without him. Oops.
克里斯维尔上校少了他就管理不了基地了
It's classified.
这是机密
Will you thank him for the chocolates,
你能替我和维拉
from me and Vera, of course?
谢谢他的巧克力吗
Of course.
当然可以
And, er, I think he may have a plan. Gosh.
还有 我想他可能有一个计划 天呐
For a Christmas party with ice cream and sweets
关于一个有冰淇淋和糖果的圣诞节派对
and Kris Kringle.
还有圣诞老人
Ron might even put on a beard!
罗恩可能还会带上假胡子
I just wanted you to know what was on his mind.
我只是想让你知道他脑子里在想什么
If you would like to help me plan things, I think he'd like that.
如果你乐意帮我筹划的话 我想他会愿意的
He trusts your judgment, Mrs. Coyne, to a very large degree.
他相信你的判断 科因太太 在很大一定程度上
Well, I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
Francis, it's Dr Black.
弗朗西斯 布莱克医生来了
Go and tell him Mum's at the shop.
去告诉他妈妈在店里
I just came to tell you that I'm home.
我只是来告诉你 我回来了
Oh.
哦
Gosh.
天呐
You know, I thought you might call by but then you did,
我以为你会顺便来拜访一下我 不过后来你确实来了
and I was really pleased to see you,
我当时见到你很开心
but then you just rode straight past me.
可你只是骑着车从我旁边路过
Well, why would I want to stop, pray tell?
劳驾告诉我 我为什么要停下来
Well, erm, I...
呃 我
I thought you might like to help out with the boat.
我以为你也许会想帮我一起造船
You know, varnishing the...
你懂的 上漆
And haven't you a girl to do your varnishing?
不是有个姑娘帮你上漆了吗
Eh?
什么
Last Friday, the girl who was in the garden with you.
上周五 和你在院子里的姑娘
Last Friday?
上周五
Are you talking about Beryl? If that's her name, yes.
你是在说巴洛尔吗 没错 如果这是她名字的话
It's a pretty stupid one.
真是个十分愚蠢的名字
Stop laughing at me.
不准再笑我
I'm sorry, Emma.
对不起 艾玛
Beryl... is my cousin.
巴洛尔 是我表妹
Oh, gosh. Really?
噢 天呐 真的吗
Yes, gosh, really.
是的 天呐 是真的
Were you checking me out? I...
你一直在盯梢我吗 我
Yes, you were! You were casing the joint.
是的 你有 你偷看了
Well, Miss Sleuth, would you like to come to a party tomorrow?
好吧 侦探小姐 你愿意参加明天的派对吗
Oh. Yes.
愿意
That's so mean! I've already told Andrew I'll come to the party.
这太卑鄙了 我已经告诉安德鲁我会去派对了
I made a promise.
我向他保证了
You wouldn't make me break a promise, would you?
你不会让我言而无信的 对吧
Michael, tell her.
迈克尔 告诉她
Your mother doesn't think it's a good idea...
你妈妈不觉得这是个好主意
Please make it more convincing! You heard your mother, Emma.
能不能有点说服力 你听见你妈妈说的话了 艾玛
Let that be an end of it.
到此为止吧
Blast.
该死
Auntie Vera.
维拉姨妈
I was packing and I wanted you to have this.
我刚才正在打包行李 然后想把这个给你
It's Penhaligon's Eau de Portugal. Oh, gosh.
这是潘海利根的葡萄牙之木 噢 天呐
Lipstick and now this.
先是口红然后现在又是这个
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I bet it's really hard to get. Yes.
我打赌这个肯定很难买♥♥到 是的
The shop got bombed.
商店被炸毁了
Fortunately, Robert had bought some for me.
幸运的是 罗伯特之前买♥♥了一些给我
Don't tell Rose. She'll be jealous.
别告诉罗斯 她会嫉妒的
I...
我
I couldn't help but hear what went on tonight, Emma.
虽然帮不上什么忙 但我听说今晚发生的事了 艾玛
You're clever so you know what "carpe diem" means, yes?
你很聪明 所以你明白及时行乐的道理 对吧
Well, Vera's advice is carpe, Emma, carpe like mad.
我的建议是及时 艾玛 疯狂地把握时机
But, at the same time, try to be...
不过 与此同时 努力做个
I'd say "be good" except I'm not sure quite what good is any more
我想说做个好人 只是我再也不能确定什么是好人了
but it probably includes
但可能包括
hurting your parents as little as possible...
尽量不去伤害你的父母
in this time when everybody is getting hurt.
在这种时候 人人都很受伤
Right, bye, you lot.
好了 大家 再见
Emma, the heartbreaker.
艾玛 我的小甜心啊
Francis.
弗朗西斯
There's a big hole in the road at Gourley's corner.
高利路的拐角有个坑
The bread man near broke a wheel. I'll be careful.
有个长胡子的男人在那附近爆了一个轮胎 我会小心的
Vera, look after yourself. Till next year, hey?
维拉 照顾好你自己 明年见
Yeah, till next year. Bye, gorgeous Kate!
明年见 再见 漂亮的凯特
You can always come and stay for longer
你随时都可以过来长住
if things get too much. Thank you, Rose.
如果感到太累的话 谢谢你 罗斯
剧集 | 母亲与陌生人(2016) | 导航列表