剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, that's a week before Neyers' death. Right.
这是尼尔斯死前一周的事情 对
You know where your husband went at that time?
你知道你丈夫当时去哪了吗
No, I don't. Seems like you were concerned
我不知道 看起来你很担心他
'cause you underlined it twice here.
你在这里加了两条下划线
Well, y-you're right,
你说得没错
but I wasn't concerned about my husband's whereabouts.
但是我不是在担心我丈夫的去向
I was concerned about the man on my porch.
我担心的是在我门廊上的那个男人
Who sells insurance door-to-door on Memorial day?
谁会在纪念日挨家挨户卖♥♥人寿保险
Well, it's a good day to find people at home.
这天大家都会在家里
He said he'd researched my husband's records
他说他查过我丈夫的记录了
and that he qualified for a new gold-plated policy.
说我丈夫符合一项新政策的标准
James had already been diagnosed with lung cancer.
詹姆斯那时早已被诊断出患有肺癌
Did this insurance salesman
这个买♥♥保险的
leave a card or a number or anything like that?
有没有留下一张名片或者电♥话♥什么的
No.
没有
Soon as he heard James wasn't home,
他一听到詹姆斯不在家
he got in his shiny red sports car and sped off.
就钻进他闪亮的红色跑车里走了
Yes.
好棒
I'm gonna kill whoever this is.
就算是天王老子我也和他没完
Wilky. What the hell?
威尔克森 搞什么啊
I'm not done with you. Wait upstairs.
我们还没完呢 乖乖楼上等着
Wilky, slow down. You're spinning.
威尔克森 慢点说 怎么这么惊慌
Oh, you know, I'm about to be charged as an accessory to murder.
知道吗 我要被当作杀人帮凶起诉了
So I'm a little stressed, yeah.
所以我是有点压力
What murder?
什么杀人
Kevin Neyers.
凯文·尼尔斯
The cops know about the half-million dollars
警♥察♥知道你给詹姆斯·哈巴克
you gave to James Harbach.
五十万的事情了
So what?
那又怎样
Well, they also know that you gave me Salter's old gun
他们也知道你在他杀了尼尔斯的两天前
to give to Harbach two days before he killed Neyers.
让我把萨尔特的旧枪给哈巴克
Jesus, man.
老天啊
And they're saying that you paid your grandfather to kill him,
他们说你雇了你的外祖父去杀他
and so now because I delivered the gun to him,
现在由于我是那个送枪的
I'm an accomplice in this murder.
我就变成了一个帮凶
They're -- they're -- they're coming after us!
他们 他们要来抓我们了
First of all, they don't know anything.
首先 他们什么都不知道
They're just trying to scare you into implicating me,
他们只想吓你 把我扯出来
which you can't do
而这是不可能的事情
because I never gave you Salter's gun.
因为我根本没给过你萨尔特的枪
What? Of course you did.
什么 你给我了啊
How the hell would I even have it
你没给我的话
if y-you hadn't given it to me?
我怎么会有那把枪
You got it from Jimmy Salter. No, no, no, no, no.
你从吉米·萨尔特那拿的 不不不
Don't -- don't you do this.
你别想来这套
You told me that you wanted that gun
你跟我说你要把这把枪
for your grandfather for home protection.
给你外祖父用来以防万一的
You didn't tell me he was gonna use it to kill a guy.
你没跟我说他是拿来杀人的
Take your clothes off.
把衣服脱了
W-what? Why?
什么 为什么
Because you're wearing a wire. Oh, come on.
因为你戴着窃听器 得了吧
Wilky, take off your clothes.
威尔克森 把衣服脱了
Do it.
脱了
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Those, too.
那些也脱了
You satisfied?
你满意了吗
I can't believe you don't trust me
真不敢相信
after everything we've been through together.
经历了这一切后你竟然还不相信我
You forgot to take off your watch, Wilky.
你忘了摘下你的手表 威尔克森
You gave me this watch.
这是你送我的手表
I know, and now I want it back.
我知道 我现在要回来
Come on. This is nuts.
得了吧 简直疯了
Give me the watch, Wilky.
把手表给我 威尔克森
Oh, Wilky.
威尔克森
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Sure, it is. Look.
当然是了 你看
It's a bug.
这是个窃听器
You're pathetic.
你太可悲了
I had no choice!
我别无选择了
Wrong again, Wilky!
又错了 威尔克森
You chose to stab me in the back,
在我为你做了这么多以后
and after all I've done for you.
你选择背后捅我一刀
What exactly have you done for me, Erich?
你到底为我做了什么 埃里克
What?!
什么
Let's see. You stole Cindy from me.
我们算算 你从我这把辛迪抢走
You sent my wife that video! You destroyed my marriage!
你把那段视频发给了我妻子 你毁了我的婚姻
You've made me an accomplice in a murder
你让我在你买♥♥凶杀人的案子里
that you bought and paid for.
成了帮凶
That's what you've done for me!
这就是你为我做的事情
Bill.
比尔
Hey, Bill.
比尔
You're delusional. You are.
你有点错乱了 真的
No, no, no, no.
不不不 没有
We were ready to get the hell out of here.
我们本来准备离开这里的
We were gonna start a new life together.
我们本来准备重新开始我们的生活
We were.
真的
Well, then, it's a good thing that I killed her
那我杀她也算是一桩好事了
'cause that would have been a huge mistake.
不然她可是大错特错了
Cindy was carrying your child.
辛迪怀了你的孩子
She was carrying a fetus.
那还只不过是个胎儿
I told her to get rid of it, but she refused.
我让她打掉 但她不肯
Come on, I wasn't gonna have a kid with Cindy.
拜托 我才不会和辛迪生孩子
That was never part of the plan.
我从来就没这么打算过
So...
所以
I mean, so, what, you just killed her?
所以你就杀了她吗
Look at it like this, Bill --
换种角度想想吧 比尔
2/3 of all human conceptions
所有孕妇中
are spontaneously aborted by nature.
有三分之二的人会自然流产
10 million women die every year in childbirth.
每年有一千万女人在分娩时死亡
I just nudged Cindy towards those probable outcomes.
我只是推了辛迪一把 让她提前面对了可能发生的结果
Right?
对吧
It was sloppy, but effective.
虽然手法很粗糙 但很有效
Now, the way that I killed my father,
而我杀了我父亲的手法
that was a work of art.
才堪称艺术
You know?
你知道吗
I made sure all the evidence
我确保了所有的证据都是
was double-sided, circumstantial.
模糊与间接的
Salter gave me that gun years ago for protection,
萨尔特几年前把那枪给我防身
and I gave it to you to give to my grandfather because,
而我让你把它拿给我的外祖父
well, he lived in a shit house in a shit neighborhood,
因为他住在个破地方的破房♥子里
and he, he couldn't even afford a lousy security system.
连个劣等的安保系统都负担不起
And as for the money,
至于钱
his medical bills, they just wiped him out.
他的医疗账单让他倾尽所有
He was broke.
他身无分文了
I gave him the money
我给他钱
so my grandmother wasn't thrown out on the streets, penniless.
好让我的外祖母到时候不会流落街头 一贫如洗
Kevin Neyers was a worm, a virus,
凯文·尼尔斯就是条可怜虫 他是病毒
A glitch in the system.
是害群之马
He had to be killed.
他必须得死
So...
所以
You killed your lover,
你杀了你的情人
you killed your own child,
你杀了你的孩子
paid your grandfather to kill your father,
雇你的外祖父去杀你父亲
and then he took the gun you gave him
然后他用你给他的枪
and turned it on himself.
自杀了
So...you killed them all.
你杀了他们所有人
I didn't kill my grandfather.
我没杀我的外祖父
That's not on me. That was his choice.
那不是我的错 那是他的选择
He was dying of cancer, Bill.
他患了癌症就要死了 比尔
He wanted to go out on his own terms,
他想自己了结自己
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表