剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
I have him set up by the fireplace
我已经照您要求将他安排在
as you requested. Excellent. Thank you.
壁炉旁了 很好 谢谢
How pissed off do you think he is?
你觉得他有多不爽
You're a busy man. I'm sure he understands.
您很忙 他一定能理解的
David, great to see you.
大卫 很高兴见到你
God, how long has it been?
老天 都多久了
About an hour longer than I was hoping for.
比我希望的多了一个小时
Hello, Dorrit.
你好啊 杜丽特
Oh, sorry to keep you waiting, David.
抱歉让你久等了 大卫
We ran into some coastal commission bullshit.
我们去处理了些海岸委员会的屁事
Oh, no problem,
没事
but I-I requested a private meeting with the mayor.
但我要求跟市长单独会面
I thought I was pretty clear about that.
我应该说得很清楚了
David, she's my chief of staff.
大卫 她是我的办公室主任
I trust her more than I trust my wife.
我信她多过信我老婆
Perhaps that explains your divorce.
难怪你会离婚了
Yeah, I-I ran right into that one, didn't I?
是啊 我自己说漏嘴了
This '94 Harlan Cab is pretty good.
这瓶94年的哈兰酒不错
I'm afraid I drank most of it while you kept me waiting,
但恐怕我在等你的时候都喝得差不多了
but no worries. I ordered a second bottle -- on your dime.
不过别担心 我又叫了一瓶 记你帐上了
Anyway, enjoy.
不管怎样 好好享用
Where are you going?
你上哪去
To tell Erich Blunt that
跟埃里克·布朗特说
apparently bundling $1.6 million in campaign contributions
为市长竞选捐献了160万
doesn't earn you a private meeting with the mayor!
还是没法单独跟市长见一面
I'll take that.
给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are you still sitting here?
你还坐在这里干什么
David. Wait.
大卫 等下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
No, it's OK.
没事
Oh, hey, you made it.
你来了
Yeah, barely.
差点来不了
Uh, uh, one second.
等一下
Before we, uh... how -- how you doing?
在这之前 你 你怎么样
I'm good. How are you?
我很好 你呢
So, are we -- are we -- are we cool?
那我们 我们没事了
You tell me.
你说呢
Do you want to... talk about it, or...
你要不要 谈谈 或者...
I don't know. Do you?
我不知道 你呢
Well, I just You want to talk about?
我就是... 你要谈谈吗
I-I didn't want there to be any, um...
我不希望我们之间有任何
awkward, lingering...
尴尬 纠结...
Weirdness? Yeah. Yeah. Just...
奇怪 对 就是...
I think the train's already kind of left the station on that.
那件事早已经是过眼云烟了
Do you, uh -- all right, well, I just want to say that, uh...
你 好吧 我就想说...
They're about to start.
快要开庭了
Okay. Cool.
好的
To be continued. Yeah. Ss right. Awesome.
回头再谈 好 没问题
See you in there. Thanks.
里面见 谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, criminal court is now in session.
女士们先生们 本刑事法庭现在开庭
The honorable judge Sylvia Pace presiding.
由西尔维亚·佩斯法官大人主持庭审
All rise! New judge?
全体起立 新法官
Guess so.
看来是
Where the hell is Templeton? No clue.
坦普尔顿哪去了 不知道
Good morning, everyone. Please be seated.
各位早上好 请坐
Due to an unforeseen conflict of interest,
由于始料未及的利益冲突
Judge Templeton recused himself this morning from this case.
坦普尔顿法官已于今早主动回避本案审理
I've been brought up to speed,
本人已事先跟上本案进程
so unless the state or defense wishes to object,
所以除非控辩其中一方反对
let's proceed with the bail hearing.
我们就继续进行保释听证吧
The state may present arguments.
控方请陈述意见
Your honor...
法官大人
under California Penal Code 1270.5,
基于加州刑法1270条第5款
a defendant charged with a capital offense
被控犯有极其严重罪名的被告人
may not be admitted to bail
当他或她的罪行非常明显之时
when proof of his or her guilt is evident.
便不应被获准保释
DNA evidence not only puts Mr. Blunt at the crime scene
DNA证据不仅证明布朗特先生在犯罪现场
but proves that he had sex with the victim
并且证明了在死者被害前的几分钟
within minutes of her murder.
他还与她发生了性关系
Really? Sorry.
喂 抱歉
Your Honor...
法官大人...
This defendant is a man of unlimited means,
被告人是个不择手段的人
who has mocked the authority of this court,
他曾蔑视法庭权威
brazenly violated the terms of his bail agreement,
公然违反保释协议的条款
and proved beyond all measure of reason that
上述情形以及其他无法尽数的理由表明
he is an extreme flight risk.
他具备高度的潜逃风险
Therefore, the state moves that
因此 控方提议
the defendant be remanded to custody
在本案审判期间
for the duration of these proceedings.
对被告进行羁押
Duly noted. Anything else, counselor?
知道了 还有别的意见吗 律师
Not at this moment, Your Honor.
暂时没有了 法官大人
Very well.
很好
Mr. Hertzberg, does the defense wish to rebut? Yes.
赫茨伯格先生 辩方要反驳吗 是的
Your Honor, though, I-I beg, uh, just a moment's indulgence
法官大人 请给我一点时间
while I try to get organized.
来整理一下
The last time I stood up in a criminal proceeding
我上次参加刑事诉讼
was mock trial, more years ago than I care to admit.
还是在模拟法庭 时间过久我都不好意思说了
Uh, well, the court will take your rust into consideration.
好吧 法庭会将你的生疏情形考虑在内的
Oh, I appreciate that. Thank you, Your Honor.
十分感谢 谢谢 法官大人
Uh, okay, I think I'm in, uh, pretty good shape here.
好了 我现在准备好了
Your Honor, the state's arguments to deny bail
法官大人 控方反对保释的意见
are rife with half-truths and c-convenient omissions
充斥了不尽真实的陈述和刻意而为的遗漏
from which they offer specious conclusions.
检方以此得出了似是而非的结论
Um, now, they cite CPC 1270.5.
嗯 他们现在援引加州刑法第1270条第5款
Yes, a statute which, uh, prohibits bail
也就是 在有罪推定充分的情形下
when the presumption of guilt is great, right?
禁止保释的规则 对吧
I-it says, "When the presumption of guilt is great,"
法条原文要求的是"在有罪推定充分的情形下"
and yet they have failed to produce
但是他们却没能提供
a shred of prima facie evidence connecting my client to a crime
丝毫初步证据以证明我的当事人与犯罪有关联
or even that a crime was committed.
甚至无法证明犯罪行为的存在
Now, as to the assertion that
而至于他们断言
my client is a violent criminal and a menace to society --
我的当事人是暴♥力♥罪犯 社会毒瘤
Based on what? His personality?
是基于什么理由得出呢 他的性格吗
Your Honor, the defense will stipulate that Erich Blunt,
法官大人 辩方保证埃里克·布朗特
on occasion, is a petulant, self-involved, boorish egomaniac.
有时候会是个任性 自私 粗鄙的自大狂
Indeed you are rusty, Mr. Hertzberg.
你确实生疏了 赫茨伯格先生
Yes, Your Honor. The -- the point I'm trying to make is that
是的 法官大人 我想表明的观点是
even though he is a colossal pain in the ass, so what?
即便他是别人的眼中钉 那又怎样呢
A-an abrasive personality does not a murderer make,
蛮横粗暴的性格并不会造就一个杀人凶手
and yet, this is what the prosecution
然而控方却正是试图
is trying to sell here.
于此宣扬这样一种观念
They haven't any substantive evidence,
他们没有任何实质性的证据
and so they're putting his bad-boy reputation on trial.
所以就想基于他的恶名进行审判
Now, had they done a little bit more research,
假使他们能多做一点研究
spent a little bit more time investigating,
多花一点时间调查
uh, instead of rushing to indict,
而不是急于起诉
they might have found out that Erich Blunt,
他们就会发现埃里克·布朗特这个人
although he does have some very annoying personality traits,
尽管有着诸多颇为不堪的脾性
happens to be one of the most generous,
却恰恰是他们所见过的
one of the most loyal people that they will ever meet,
最为慷慨的 最为忠诚的人之一
With no history, not one single incident,
他没有任何实施暴♥力♥或犯罪的前科
of violent or criminal behavior on the record.
一次都没有
So, for Mr...uh...
所以 斯...
Stiletti -- sorry, Siletti -- to claim that my client
斯蒂尔雷蒂先生 抱歉 瑟莱缇先生声称我的当事人
is a dangerous felon with...
是一个危险的恶棍
...being a threat to -- to the public is
是对公众的威胁
a ludicrous and -- I'm sorry -- irresponsible assertion.
这真是荒谬 抱歉 是个很不负责任的说法
Yeah, objection. Overruled.
反对 反对无效
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表