剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, dude's good -- expert.
那家伙可厉害了 是个专家
He's there every Friday night.
他每周五晚上会去哪儿
Okay.
好吧
I will see what I can do for you...Milan.
我尽力为你争取下 米兰
Uh, can I get one megamillions?
给我一张百万乐透
You ever try Arnica Cream for that?
你有试过擦山金车膏吗
It helps.
很管用
Not your business.
少管闲事
I know what you're going through, okay?
我知道你在经历着什么
I'm a cop.
我是个警♥察♥
I'm just saying you don't have to take it, you know?
你不必承受这一切了
I'm at work. There's customers behind you.
我在工作 有顾客在你背后排队呢
I'm gonna give you my card.
我把我名片给你
When he's hit you enough, call me.
当你挨够了揍 打给我
I don't want your help. You need to leave.
我不想要你的帮助 请你离开
Your kid sees it.
你孩子看着呢
My kid saw it, too.
我的孩子当时也看到了
Next.
下一位
Uh, I don't know. It's just kind of far.
我不知道 这位置有点偏
You're so negative. Wait till you see it.
你太消极了 等你看到再说
Have a little faith in me.
对我有点信心
And a houseboat?
船屋吗
The community prefers the term "floating homes."
这里的人称之为"浮动之家"
Over here? Yep.
在这 是的
Full gourmet kitchen, plenty of room to entertain.
厨房♥设施齐全 空间也很大
As for the layout...
至于布局方面...
How soon can I move in?
我多快能搬进来
Finish the walk-through at least.
至少看完一圈吧
Got a bathroom? Bed?
有洗手间和床吗
Check.
有
Write it up.
就是它了
I knew this would be the place.
我就知道你会喜欢这里
I'll take you to dinner, and you can sign the lease.
晚上一起吃饭 顺便把租约签了
That's... that's kind of bold.
你可真大胆
It's just dinner, Terry.
只是吃个饭 泰瑞
Don't get ahead of yourself.
别想多了
Because...
因为...
Because you're not ready for something new.
因为你还没准备好接受别的人
I get that.
我明白的
I'm just a new friend... okay?
我只是你的新朋友 好吗
Oh, my God. That is so funny.
我的天 太搞笑了
I've so been there before, I got to say.
不得不说 我也经历过
I don't know. I feel bad.
我有点过意不去
How come?
怎么会
I don't know. I shouldn't make fun of my previous dates.
我不应该取笑以前的约会对象
Let's talk about something else.
我们聊点别的吧
Like what?
聊什么
Let's talk about...
我们聊聊...
what we'll say about each other on our next dates
咱俩吹了之后 会怎么跟下一个对象
after we've wrapped this up.
说对方的坏话
You're bad.
你太坏了
Aren't you gonna answer that?
你不接吗
Yeah, I'm gonna answer it.
我要接
Sorry. I'll just be one second.
抱歉 很快的
Sure.
没关系
Hello?
喂
D-hop, slow down. Slow down.
D·霍普 慢点说 慢点说
Okay, give me the address.
好的 告诉我地址
All right. Keep yourself safe. I'll be there in a minute.
好的 保护好自己 我马上就到
Leave the door open for me, okay?
门别锁 好吗
I'm so sorry, Sean. I gotta go.
很抱歉 肖恩 我得走了
I-I-I'll come with you. What's wrong?
我跟你一起去 出了什么事
No, I just... this kid.
不用 这个小孩
His mother's husband's beating him down.
他后爸把他打伤了
Call the cops.
报♥警♥啊
I am the cops.
我就是警♥察♥
Excuse me.
借过
What's your 20? E.T.A., please?
你在哪 多久能到
Eight minutes-plus
八分多钟
if the tourists haul their asses out of the way.
前提是这些游客能让开道路
All right. I'm 10-97, right out front.
好吧 我已经到了现场 从前门进入
Hurry up.
抓紧时间
Please stop!
住手
Get up!
站起来
I said stop! Get off of her!
我让你住手 别碰她
Get over here!
出来
Police! On your knees!
警♥察♥ 跪在地上
On your knees! Now!
跪在地上 马上
You in the wrong place!
你不该来的
Drop it! Drop it!
把刀放下 放下
What did you do?!
你干了什么
So, I hate to ask this, but I gotta.
虽然我不想 但我不得不问
You're obviously dressed for an evening out.
很显然你这身打扮是去约会了
Did you have a drink?
你喝酒了吗
You don't have to answer any questions
在工会律师到来之前
without a union lawyer.
你不用回答任何问题
No questions from him, Molk, I.A. Nobody.
他 默克 内务部 谁的问题都不用回答
Is that correct? It's up to her.
我说的对吧 她说了算
I-I'm gonna listen to my partner.
我听我搭档的话
Well, here comes the brass.
这货来了
Did CSI already take your sidearm for ballistics?
犯罪现场调查组的人拿了你的枪做弹道测试了吗
I'm sorry, Hildy.
很遗憾 希尔蒂
Hey. You holding up?
你还好吗
Yes, sir. So, what now?
是的 长官 现在怎么办
Well, I have to put you on administrative leave.
我得给你行政假期
That's standard procedure for an officer-involved shooting.
对于开了枪的警员都要这样
For how long? Department policy mandates ten calendar days,
多久 警局的政策要求是十天
But in no way is it punitive, Hildy.
但这不是处罚你 希尔蒂
I-I need to have you escorted from the scene.
我得让人送你离开犯罪现场
I'll do it.
我来吧
I'm fine, guys. I can... I can walk out by myself.
我没事 伙计们 我能自己走出去
An escort is mandatory procedure.
这是强制性的要求
See you in ten days.
十天后见
So, somebody might say something
学校里可能会有人
to you about it at school, okay?
跟你说这件事 知道吗
I know. I'm not supposed to talk about what you do.
我知道 我不能谈论你做了什么
I know, but this is different, all right?
没错 但是这次情况有变 明白吗
So just be ready, okay?
所以你要做好准备哦
They're my friends, mom. I know.
他们是我的朋友 妈妈 我知道
Hey, guess what.
猜猜怎么着
I made you a super-special lunch today.
我给你做了超特别的午餐
Really? Yeah. There you go!
真的吗 是啊 来
All right.
好了
Gimme hugs.
抱抱
I love you, I love you, I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you back.
我也爱你
I'll be here when you get home.
你回家的时候我会在这儿的
Cool. Great.
真棒 好了
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜
Hey. I had to wait for, uh, the bus to leave.
我得等到校巴开走
Did you go to the bakery in the mission?
你是在执勤期间去了一趟面包店吗
I did.
是的
Ooh, you're such a bad man.
真是个坏男人
I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你来了
I got a list of stuff I need you to do
在我不在的这段时间里
while I'm gone.
我有一大堆事需要你去做
Did you get any sleep last night?
你昨晚睡了吗
So, first up's the lab.
第一个是实验室
The, uh, the criminologist -- what's her name, again?
那个犯罪学家 叫什么来着
Gibbs. Gibbs, right.
吉布斯 吉布斯 没错
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表