剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
No sign of any intruder,
没有闯入者的痕迹
no evidence of any other presence that night
也没有证据证明那晚有其他人在场
except the victim and the defendant.
只有死者和被告
All this talk about e-mail hacks
说了这么多有关侵入电子邮件
and anonymous relays in shady parts of the world
说它们在全世界匿名传送
and secret protocols to fake a text from Cindy's phone?
以及伪造从辛迪手♥机♥发出短♥信♥的秘密方法
Proof.
证据
Proof.
证据
Proof. Where is the proof?
证据 证据在哪
Our laws say you cannot convict a man
我们的法律规定你们不能根据
on the basis of theories or suppositions and wishful thinking.
理论 推测以及单方面的主观想法来定罪
The defendant's semen puts him
被告的精♥液♥证明了他
at the scene of the murder close to the time of the murder.
在离谋杀案发生很近的时间里处于案发现场
DNA doesn't lie.
DNA不会骗人
Erich had no motive.
埃里克没有犯罪动机
Now, Cindy's estranged husband, Mark Strauss,
而与辛迪分居的丈夫 马克·施特劳斯
with a restraining order against him already --
之前已经有了对他的限制令
he had motive and means and opportunity.
他具有杀人动机 手段和机会
Cindy's ex-boyfriend, Bill Wilkerson,
辛迪的前男友 比尔·威克逊
the man who found the body --
也就是发现尸体的那个人
he had motive and means and opportunity.
他具有杀人动机 手段和机会
But those two names -- those aren't marquee names.
但这两个人 并不是名人
Got to be rich to get away with murder.
有钱人逃脱了谋杀的惩罚
How often have we all heard that?
我们不是经常听说这样的事吗
Do you believe it? 'Cause Erich Blunt believes it.
你们相信吗 反正埃里克·布朗特是信了
Show him he's wrong.
向他证明他想错了
Hold him accountable for the murder
判处他谋杀了
of Cindy Strauss and their unborn child.
辛迪·施特劳斯以及他们未出生的孩子
Show the world watching this trial
向全世界关注这场审判的人证明
that justice is not for sale in our city.
在我们的城市里 正义不会被金钱所击倒
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
you are not running for office.
你们不是要竞选职位
You're not looking for a promotion.
你们也不是要升职
You are here to determine the facts
你们要排除所有合理怀疑
to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt.
然后判定事实
The state has not proved
控方没有证明辛迪
how Cindy died, where, or when.
在何时何地如何死亡的
Or that a crime was ever even committed.
甚至不能证明罪案确实发生过
No less a thinker than Albert Einstein
一位与阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦齐名的思想家
once said that the simplest explanation
曾经说过 最简单的解释
出自14世纪逻辑学家圣方济各会修士N奥卡姆的威廉(William ofOccam)
即"奥卡姆剃刀"定律:
tends to be the most accurate.
可能是最准确的
And the simplest explanation in this case is that Cindy...
而这件案子最简单的解释就是
just...fell down the stairs.
辛迪是自己摔下去的
You didn't leave your common sense at home
当你们带上陪审员的标志时
when you put on those jury badges.
不应该忘了常识
Follow your conscience.
要对得起你们的良心
Thank you for your service.
谢谢你们的工作
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I...
我
...was planning on wearing that.
打算穿那件衣服的
You can have it back.
你可以拿回去
No, no, that's cool. I...
不不 没事的 我
You can keep it on. I...
你穿着吧 我
shouldn't be walking in homicide smelling like perfume.
回凶案组的时候身上不能有香水味
I made special coffee.
我煮了特别的咖啡哦
Did you, uh...
你是
did you bring that coffee pot with you?
你是走哪都带着那个咖啡壶吗
Fits in my purse.
大小正好能放进手提包
Right. On a -- on a first date?
好吧 第一次约会也带吗
So... we're dating now.
所以我们算是在约会了
Well, we, uh -- ... we're -- we went on a -- a date.
我们只是 约会了一次而已
Uh, that was more than date.
这不只是个约会吧
Was I supposed to play hard to get?
我还得欲擒故纵一下吗
Why?
为什么
No, well, do you -- uh...
不是 只是你
do you always say, uh, "I-I love you" So -- so fast?
你总是这么容易说我爱你的吗
You're easily threatened.
你也太容易害怕了
Threatened -- threatened is, uh,
害怕 害怕
being on the wrong side of a gun.
应该是被枪指着的时候
I would say I... I was a little c-crowded.
我只是觉得 这太快了
Yeah.
就这样
What's the matter with you?
你什么意思
Why did you ask me out if you didn't want this?
你约我出来不是想和我上♥床♥吗
Well, I didn't know that you'd be trying to move in.
我没想到你这么快就想搬进来了
Screw you! Oh. Hey. Okay.
见鬼去吧 好了
Oh. Wait. I already did.
抱歉 我是太快了吗
I'm going home.
我回家了
Don't you try to stop me.
别拦着我
You don't deserve me.
你配不上我
You're right. You are so right.
你说对了 一点不错
Hello.
你好
I remember my sister
我还记得我姐姐
tried to warn me when you bought that car.
在你买♥♥那辆车的时候警告过我
She said next there'd be a blonde with big tits.
她说那部车会引来很多辣妹
Cindy didn't mean anything to me.
辛迪对我来说什么都不是
Well, you know what? That's worse.
你知道吗 这更糟
I mean, to cause so much pain.
这事带来了这么多伤害
What? Just -- just -- just to have a little fun?
就为什么 因为你一时兴起吗
I did a terrible thing. I know. I know. I know.
我♥干♥了件错事 我知道错了
Actually, lot of fun from what it looked like on the video.
从视频上看来你可是很享受的
I-I can't understand how you even saw
我都不知道你是怎么
that video in the first place.
看到那个视频的
I deleted it from my phone.
我都把它从我手♥机♥上删掉了
I-I got a bullshit e-mail from an anonymous address.
一个匿名账号♥给我发的邮件
I don't know. I thought it was spam.
我也不知道 还以为是垃圾邮件呢
But the subject said "Bill loves Cindy."
但是邮件主题是"比尔爱辛迪"
So, of course, knowing you, I-I had to click on the link.
作为一个了解你的人 我当然会点开了
Yeah, a-are you telling me that --
你是说
that somebody sent you that video from an anonymous account?
有人用陌生帐号♥给你发了那个视频吗
Yeah, imagine that. Not everybody likes you.
难以想象吧 居然还有人不喜欢你
I want to come home.
我想回家
I want -- I want to -- I want to stop this right now.
我想停止这场闹剧
Let's cancel the meeting with the lawyer.
我们取消律师预约吧
No. Unhunh. No. Come on. I love you.
不要 求你了 我爱你
You know what? That's funny. I didn't hear you say that
知道吗 有趣的是 当你在全国直播的电视上
when -- when you were on national TV
承认自己和那个
testifying about your sexual relationship
谋杀案被害人的性关系时
with the murder victim. Are you kidding me?!
可不是这么说的 你开玩笑吗
Warren Daniels made us both look like suspects.
沃伦·丹尼尔斯把我们塑造成了嫌疑人
It was strate -- exactly! It was a strategy.
那是策 对啊 那就是他策略啊
I think -- I think Erich killed her.
我认为 是埃里克杀了她
And I-I think she had it coming,
而且我觉得她活该
But, you know...
不过我这样说
I'm vindictive.
也有记恨她的成份
I'll see you upstairs.
楼上见吧
And... if you try to hit me again,
还有 如果你再打我
I'm filing a police report. Okay.
我就要报♥警♥了 好吧
Yeah, same here. Same here, baby.
彼此彼此 亲爱的
Howard, risky move letting the defendant testify.
霍华德 让被告作证可是招险棋吧
Did Erich Blunt hurt himself or help himself?
埃里克·布朗特是帮了自己还是害了自己呢
You know what, Susan? It's hard to tell.
苏珊 这现在还很难说
Erich Blunt did fairly well in getting his story out.
埃里克·布朗特的故事讲得不错
But his outburst, I-I think hurt him.
但是他的爆发 还是不利的成分大
You know what? It's a jury question.
不过这得由陪审团来判断
Be interesting to see what happens.
很期待后续发展
Well, uh, deliberations continue
明天审议意见
tomorrow for a second day... Why are we even watching this?
仍将继续 我们还看这个干嘛
It's not even news. They're just filling time.
这都不是新闻了 他们只是没得播了
I'm not gonna worry till I have to.
不到最后我是不会杞人忧天的
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表