剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Now, as to the alleged bail violation,
至于所谓的涉嫌违反保释条例
That was an egregious, albeit an honest, mistake,
那实在是一个异乎寻常但并非恶意的错误
due to a lack of communication
是由于布朗特先生和丹尼尔斯先生
between Mr. Blunt and Mr. Daniels.
之间缺少沟通而造成的
My client did not fully understand,
我的当事人那时并未确切了解
uh, the restrictions that were placed on him.
他所受到的各种限制
Objection.
反对
Your Honor, even a civil litigator like Mr. Hertzberg
法官大人 就算是赫茨伯格这样的民事诉讼律师
must know that ignorance is never an arguable defense.
也应该明白无知绝非辩解理由
No, I-I-I know that. Yes, uh, thank you.
对 我知道 嗯 谢谢你提醒
Uh, I do know that, but it can be a mitigating factor
我当然知道 但在确定罪性上
in determining consequences.
有减罪因素
Now, as for the
关于
infraction demonstrating any disregard
所提及的藐视法庭权威
to the authority of this court or that he is a flight risk,
及蓄意潜逃的指控
I...I respectfully ask your honor to consider that
我恳请法官大人能知晓
Mr. Blunt made no attempt to steal away in secrecy.
布朗特先生并未刻意隐藏行踪
He went to the biggest open-air, outdoor, public party
他参加的是位于内华达州的
in the state of Nevada,
最大的户外公共聚会
Returned of his own volition,
并且自己主动回来
and, most telling, appeared in court promptly as instructed.
最重要的 他及时按要求出现在法庭上
Therefore, the defense requests that
因此 辩方请求
Mr. Blunt be released on his own recognizance
准许布朗特先生被保释
and that all sureties of-- of bond be returned without penalty.
并免于罚款 退还担♥保♥人的所有保证金
All right, uh, thank you, gentlemen.
好的 谢谢两位
Mr. Blunt,
布朗特先生
I am reinstating your bail at double the previous amount,
我现在恢复你的保释权 但金额翻倍
the court will retain your passport,
法♥院♥将扣留你的护照
and you may not travel beyond the limits of
你不能在超出以下地方活动
San Francisco, Marin,
旧金山 马林县
San Mateo, or Alameda counties.
圣马特奥市 阿♥拉♥梅达
Is there any part of that that is unclear to you, sir?
以上内容有不清楚的吗
No, ma'am.
没有 法官大人
You will be fitted with a GPS ankle bracelet.
你要佩戴装有定位系统的脚环
And if you wander one foot beyond those limits,
一旦你越过了上述所说的区域
no excuse will keep me from throwing you back in jail.
无条件将你再关回拘留所
That's all. We're dismissed.
结束 休庭
Wipe that smile off your face.
别笑了
Half the reporters in the state of California are in this room.
庭内有一半的加利福尼亚州记者
By the way, Mr. Hertzberg?
对了 赫茨伯格律师
How did you do at mock trial?
那场模拟法庭你表现如何
Pretty well, your honor.
挺不错的 法官大人
Sorry this has to be rushed.
抱歉 但我得赶时间
But I've got a 3:00 depo in Denver.
三点要到丹佛开会
Not a problem.
没事
Appreciate the meeting on such short notice.
安排太仓促了
Congratulations, by the way.
对了 恭喜你
I heard you accomplished quite a bit this morning.
听说你今早表现不错
We caught a few breaks.
抓住了几个漏洞
Catching breaks of your own design
能在自己这方找到漏洞
is a rare talent in itself.
可真是奇才
You need to take care of this man.
你得好好待他
I know that.
我知道
Do you?
是吗
From what I've seen,
在我看来
you don't take care of anyone but yourself.
你只顾你自己
I know that, too.
这我也知道
It's not one of my better qualities.
算不上是我的好品格
Do you have better qualities?
你有好品格吗
Not to put you on the spot,
我无心为难你
but since I assume you've come here to try and hire me back...
但我想鉴于你这次来是想再次聘请我
For the life of me, I can't think of a single reason
无论如何我都想不出
why I'd want to continue representing you.
为何我要继续帮你
Mr. Daniels, I-I know money wasn't the reason you quit my case,
丹尼尔斯先生 我知道你并非因为钱而退出
but maybe it'll be the reason you come back.
但你可以为了钱再回来
So I'll double your fee -- paid in full up front --
所以我一次性预付你双倍的钱
if you'll rejoin our team.
希望你能回来
I make the offer because...
我提出这个提议是因为
frankly, it's the only inducement I can think of.
这真的是我能想到的唯一条件了
Son, you lied to me at every turn,
孩子 你每次都骗我
withheld critical information, ignored my instructions,
隐瞒重要信息 无视我的指示
and, more importantly, embarrassed me in open court.
最重要的 你让我在公开法庭丢脸
You made me look foolish on the world's largest legal stage.
你让我在世界最大的法律舞台上丢脸了
And I can't think of any amount of money
我也想不出需要多少钱
that's worth my reputation.
才能买♥♥回我的名誉
I understand that.
我理解你
And I'll understand if you say "No."
你要拒绝我我也能理解
But there is a big difference between now and then.
但现在和之前的情况大不同了
And that is, I've spent several days in jail.
因为我在监狱待了几天
A couple of weeks ago,
几周前
I didn't even think that was a remote possibility,
我还觉得这几乎不可能
and now I know...
但现在我懂了
Not only is it possible, without your help,
没有你的帮助 我不仅会进监狱
it's likely I'll spend the rest of my life there.
甚至可能会在监狱里度过余生
And that's an outcome I'll do anything to avoid.
我愿意付出一切代价来避免这种情况
Even if you mean every word you say today,
哪怕你今天说的话都是真心的
sooner or later, we'll have a day that doesn't go our way,
总有一天 事情不会如我们所愿
or you'll get upset at some stupid, unrelated thing.
或者你会因为一些无关紧要的蠢事大发雷霆
And when that happens, I guarantee
到那个时候 我可以担♥保♥
you'll revert to form and shoot us both in the foot.
你必会旧态复萌 干出害人害己的事
$10 million.
一千万
Up front, plus expenses.
提前付清 再加上其他费用
Will you take a polygraph?
你能接受测谎仪吗
Whatever you want, Mr. Daniels.
一切听您的 丹尼尔斯先生
If you're bullshitting me, son, I swear to god...
如果你敢耍我 我向上帝发誓...
Hey, Terry.
泰瑞
Mm, hey, mama Maddy. Where you been hiding?
亲爱的马蒂 你去哪儿了
Hey, I've got some, uh, building manager on the main line,
有位大楼管♥理♥员♥打来电♥话♥
says he has some information on the case.
说他有关于案件的线索
It sounds like someone stopped by his building a couple of days ago,
他说有人前几天去了他负责的地方
flashing a badge, asking questions,
出示了警徽 问了几个问题
uh, claiming he was a homicide inspector.
声称自己是凶案组警探
He says he called himself captain Salter.
他说那人自称萨尔特警监
Should I tell him to get lost?
要我直接回绝他吗
Uh, no, I, uh -- I'll take it.
不用 我来接
I figured. Park 6.
我就知道 是6线
All right, thank you, girl.
好的 谢谢
Mm-hmm. Don't be a stranger.
跟我客气什么
No. Uh, homicide.
好 凶案组
Yep, this is Salter.
是的 我是萨尔特
Okay. It's in the same building?
好的 也是在那幢大楼里吗
Okay, and you will be here all morning?
好的 你一上午都会在吗
Okay, cool. Thank you very much.
好的 非常感谢
Salter's been sniffing around our investigation.
萨尔特也在四处打探我们的案子
Well, it looks like he's been sniffing around Cindy's ex-husband, too.
还四处打探辛迪的前夫
That is right next door to Joni's Tavern.
那栋大楼就在乔尼酒吧旁边
Yeah, here it is -- Hong Kong Pickles.
找到了 香港酱菜店
We hit that building during our initial canvass
初期调查的时候我们曾经走访过那里
when we were checking out the husband's alibi.
当时是在确认辛迪前夫的不在场证据
Spoke to an assistant manager, some guy named wong.
跟一个姓王的经理助理谈过
Uh, they got nothing, seen nothing,
说他们什么都没看到
don't know nothing -- not helpful.
什么都不知道 根本没帮助
Probably just retracing our steps.
也许只是重复我们的调查而已
Salter still has plenty of friends in this building.
萨尔特在这幢楼里有很多朋友
We have to assume he's got the full book on us --
我们必须假设他已经摸得一清二楚
what we know, what we've done, and what we think.
包括我们的所有线索 调查进展和分♥析♥推论
All right, we'll check it out.
好 我们去查查看
Could be helpful.
也许会有帮助
And tasty. Pickles -- mmm!
还能饱饱口福 酱菜嘛
This is it. Hong Kong Pickles.
到了 香港酱菜店
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表