剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Swallow it.
吞下去
Open.
张嘴
I didn't like that.
我不喜欢这样
Liar.
骗子
Molk, you are beautiful just the way you are --
默克 不加修饰的你才是最美的
even if it's only on the inside,
虽然只有内在美
where it really matters.
不过那才是重要的
Love you back, T-dog.
我也爱你
He's rockin' his best tie today.
他今天戴了最好看的那条领带
What's the occasion? Court?
有什么事 要出庭吗
Lunch date?
还是约会
I got an interview coming in,
等下要见一个人
not that you need to know.
和你没关系
Female, though, right? Female?
女人吧 对吗
She's a mom from Jasper's tee-ball team.
他是贾斯珀棒球队的孩子的家长
She's coming for help. Cool.
她需要帮助 好吧
Not that you need to know.
没什么需要你知道的
Gibbs, hey. It's Hildy Mulligan again.
吉布斯 还是希尔蒂·穆里根
Please tell me you got those DNA results.
DNA样本检测还没出结果吗
What's the interview about?
到底是什么事啊
He doesn't really know.
他其实也不知道
Look, she called,
她只是打来电♥话♥
and she didn't want to talk about it on the phone.
说不想在电♥话♥里谈
So... something's up.
反正就是有事
No, you know what? It's actually not an acceptable answer.
这个答复我不能接受
We catch all this shit about clearance rates,
我们先是遇到那些狗屁破案率的问题
and then cases go stale waiting on the frickin' lab.
然后还等实验室检测等了这么久
It's as if they work for the government or something.
他们好像是专门帮政♥府♥做事的
I'd like to see Gibbs tell me face-to-face
我要去跟吉布斯当面谈谈
why an innocent, pregnant victim can't get her full attention.
一个无辜怀有身孕的受害人怎么这么不受重视
You ever been down to the lab?
你去过那个实验室吗
What, Hunter's point?
什么 亨特中心吗
Yeah, like a decade ago.
很久以前去过
All right, let's go.
那就走吧
Seriously?
认真的吗
Right now? Right now.
现在吗 就现在
Do you even know how to get there? Nope. You're driving.
你认识路吗 不 所以你开车
Gibbs.
吉布斯
Hey. Hildy Mulligan. We spoke on the phone?
我是希尔蒂·穆里根 我们通过电♥话♥的
Oh. Come to apologize?
你是来道歉的吗
So, Burnside said it takes a day, maybe two,
伯恩赛德说需要一到两天
to separate a clean strand from the sample in the victim's mouth.
才能从受害人的口腔取样中分离出干净的样本
Dr. Burnside is a politician appointed by the mayor,
伯恩赛德医生是个政客
approved by the supervisors.
由市长钦点派来这里的
It's not a criticism.
我不是批评他
It just means he knows how to be an... optimist.
只是他有时候会 过于乐观
Right.
好吧
Okay, well, in your opinion, what's -- what's realistic?
那么 您认为现实点的情况如何呢
A day? Month? Year?
一天 一个月 还是要一年
We may never be able to separate the sperm
我们可能无法从样本DNA中
from the non-sperm DNA.
把精♥子♥分离出来
Never? You can't count on it to make your case.
什么叫无法 就是别指望靠它破案
Don't might Kapernick. He's on the job.
别在意克普尼克 它值班呢
He's a working cat.
它可是有工作的猫
There's a rat problem... again.
这里又有老鼠了
No allergies, I hope.
希望你不对猫咪过敏
I'm not allergic. Actually, I love cats.
不会 事实上 我很喜欢猫的
All right. Can we focus on the paternity test, please?
我们能不能把重点放在亲子鉴定上
I just finished the comparisons this morning.
我今天早上刚刚完成对比
Oh, perfect timing.
时间刚刚好
Let me show you.
给你看看
You're looking at the combined paternal index.
这是亲子配对指数
We tested 16 polymorphic loci on the genome.
我们检测了染色体上16个多态基因位点
See the code numbers?
看到代码数了吗
Those are the markers.
那就是基因标记
Okay.
好吧
Each marker comes with two alleles,
每个标记上有两个等位基因
One inherited from each...
两个分别来自
What?
什么
biological parent, right? Right.
生身父母啊 没错
I know you took biology.
你总学过生物吧
Please.
拜托
All right. So, mother on the left,
母亲的在左边
Possible father on the right, baby in the middle.
要鉴定的父亲在右边 中间的是孩子的
The fetus, yes. Fetus. Right.
是胎儿 没错
Now, I'm gonna highlight...
我来标出
the alleles that match the male in this sample.
这个样本里能和这位男性配对的基因对
The probability that this sample
这个样本来自
came from the biological father is 99.7%.
生父的可能性是99.7%
The suspense is killing me.
这太吊人胃口了
Erich Blunt.
就是埃里克·布朗特
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Maggie.
谢谢你 马吉
Thank you for seeing me, sir. Of course.
谢谢您能见我 先生 不客气
I thought you said you didn't need a lawyer.
你不是不要律师吗
He's seen the light and found Jesus.
他回心转意了
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'm gonna let you two speak.
你们聊吧
I'll be outside flirting with your secretary.
我去调戏你的秘书
She's my niece, David.
她是我侄女 大卫
Oh, well, that's perfect.
再好不过
She and I can share some stories about uncle Warren.
我们能一起分享些关于他沃伦叔叔的故事
Why don't you stay?
干嘛不呆在这儿
Never hurts to have a witness.
有人旁听也不是坏事
So... what happened?
所以 发生了什么
I volunteered to talk with the police yesterday.
我昨天主动去跟警♥察♥谈了谈
That was a dumb thing to do.
那可是件蠢事
I was trying to be helpful.
我本来是想帮忙的
And how did that go?
结果呢
They're coming after me regardless of the evidence.
他们即使没证据也不放过我
David insists I need a doberman.
大卫坚持认为我需要一名军师
Will you be my doberman, Mr. Daniels?
你愿意做我军师吗 丹尼尔斯先生
I'm not cheap.
我要价可不菲
I require a million-dollar retainer
预付款一百万
and a two-million-dollar advance when we go to trial.
庭审前再预付两百万
I don't bill by the hour.
我不按时收费
I've already instructed David to take care of it.
我已经吩咐过大卫钱的问题了
If I take your case, I have three ironclad rules --
要让我接你的案子 需遵守三条铁律
one, do not tell me whether or not you killed this woman.
第一 不要告诉我你是否杀了这个女人
I didn't.
我没有
Sorry.
抱歉
Rule number two, you speak to no one about this case but me
第二 除了我你不得跟任何人谈论这个案子
and no one speaks on your behalf but me.
并且只有我能代表你说话
What about David?
大卫呢
Is he not speaking clearly?
难道他说得不清楚吗
All right. I hear you.
好吧 我懂你的意思了
Both of you.
你们的意思
Lastly...
最后
I suspect you're a world-class liar,
我猜你的撒谎技术很高超
a natural talent,
天赋凛然
or you wouldn't be a master of the universe,
否则你也不会有今天的成就
so to speak,
所以说
which brings me to rule number three.
这也是第三条规矩的由来
Never...ever lie to me.
永远不要骗我
If you do, I'm out. Understood?
骗了我 我就退出 明白了吗
Downloaded.
明白了
This is your game, Mr. Daniels.
这是你的游戏 丹尼尔斯先生
I'm happy to play by your rules.
我很乐意按你的规矩来
Good.
很好
Everyone on the same page?
大家都达成共识了吗
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表