剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Oh! Idiot!
你这个蠢货
This shirt's worth more than you are!
这衬衫比你都值钱
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I'll -- I'll get some club soda.
我这就去拿苏打水来
Hey, Cindy, do you like your job, huh?
辛迪 你喜欢你的工作吗
Yeah, I love my job.
我爱这份工作
Yeah, your job is to make my life easier.
你的工作就是让我过得更舒服
And you're not doing your job.
你现在没做到
Don't do this, Erich. Do what?
别这样 埃里克 别哪样
I'm...I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
No. You're just useless.
的确不是 你只是个没用的废物
God, look at me!
天哪 看看我
You're fired.
你被开除了
Get out of my face!
别让我再看见你
Okay.
好的
Feel better?
感觉好些了吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah, I do.
好些了
Are you sleeping with her?
你在跟她上♥床♥吗
Not anymore.
以后不会了
Well, you can't fire her.
你不能开除她
With the lawsuit and everything else that's going on,
现在这么多事 再加上诉讼
she knows too much -- she could bury you.
她知道的太多了 会害死你的
She's a flight attendant.
她只是个空乘
She signed a non-disclosure agreement.
她签过保密协议
Well, hell hath no fury and yadda-yadda.
地狱没有愤怒 诸如此类
Look, Erich, at some point you have to realize
埃里克 总有一天你会意识到
that it's better to keep your enemies inside your tent pissing out
将你的敌人拉拢到身边 就算他还是跟你作对
than outside your tent pissing in.
也好过让他站在你对立面搞鬼
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Louise, come on! We've got to go!
露易丝 快出来 我们该出发了
I'm coming!
来了
All right, we're good?
准备好了吗
Yep. Okay.
好了 出发
Mom, what happens if you get shot at work?
妈妈 如果你工作时被枪击了我会怎么样
Will I have to live with dad?
我非得和爸爸一起住吗
No one's going to shoot me, baby.
没人会对我开枪的 宝贝
Then why do you have to carry a gun?
那为什么你必须随身带枪
Because I'm a cop. It's what we do, right?
因为我是警♥察♥ 这是我们的职责 对不对
Right.
对
I know you miss daddy.
我知道你想爸爸
I don't like being divorced.
我不喜欢你们离婚
Trust me, it wasn't my original plan, either.
相信我 我原本也不想离的
All right, let's go.
好了 去吧
Have a great day!
过得开心
Morning, Louise.
早上好 露易丝
Love you.
妈妈爱你
Later, gator. Later. Bye.
回见 回见
We've been searching for all these other types of birds,
我们一直在搜寻各种鸟
but we forgot one.
但我们忘了一种
It's a duck tattoo.
纹的是只鸭子
There it is.
就是他
Okay, you get an address. Let's see where this duck swims.
你找找他的地址 看看这只鸭子住哪个池子
Narcotics have tagged him in the past for fentanyl pops.
禁毒局的记录显示他曾对芬太尼含剂上瘾
He's a perfect match.
完全符合本案嫌疑人特征
All right. Right on time.
正好赶上
Love it when they're punctual.
最喜欢他们准时了
Come here! Come here!
站住 站住
Hey! Come here.
站住
Chris Walton.
克里斯·沃尔顿
What?
怎么了
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
What for?
因为什么
For being an asshole.
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Come on.
快走
So, let's talk about Kevin Neyers.
来谈谈凯文·尼尔斯
Who's Kevin Neyers?
凯文·尼尔斯是谁
The guy you killed two nights ago.
你两天前杀死的男人
I didn't kill nobody.
我没杀人
You know a man named Erich Blunt?
你认识一个叫埃里克·布朗特的男人吗
No.
不认识
Did Erich Blunt pay you to kill Kevin Neyers?
埃里克·布朗特是否付钱让你杀凯文·尼尔斯
Only one's ever paid me to kill a man was the United States army.
只有美国♥军♥队给过我钱让我去杀人
So, I'm just curious.
我只是好奇一问
Um, after you shot him, why on earth...
你枪杀他之后 为什么
Molk? ...would you keep the fentanyl pops in the fridge?
默克 要把芬太尼含剂放在冰箱里
That wasn't very smart.
那可不是明智之举
'Cause you got the wrong man, you understand?
因为你们抓错人了 知道吗
I didn't shoot nobody.
我没开枪打谁
All right.
好吧
What have we got?
看看我们有什么资料
Battery on a person, resisting an officer, four DUIs.
殴打 拒捕 四次酒驾
Burglary, kidnapping, first degree robbery.
盗窃 绑♥架♥ 一级抢劫
Says here you blew up an A.T.M.
上面写着你炸过一台自动取款机
Domestic violence.
家庭暴♥力♥
You put your father in the I.C.U.
你把你父亲打得进了重症监护室
Assault with a deadly weapon.
用致命武器袭击别人
You beat a woman with a crowbar outside of a Pete's coffee shop.
你在皮特咖啡店外用撬棍殴打一个女人
She started it.
她先挑的事
Look, we're going to charge you for the full ride.
我们会以最重的罪名来起诉你
Murder one, distribution, felony possession, resisting arrest.
一级谋杀 贩毒 非法藏匿 拒捕
We have two eyewitnesses placing you
我们有两名目击证人
at the scene at the time of death.
证明在命案发生时你在现场
Six additional witnesses willing to testify
还有六名证人愿意作证
that they've seen you dealing drugs
他们看见你在屋子里
at the tenement directly to Kevin Neyers.
与凯文·尼尔斯进行毒品交易
We've got your prints at the scene.
我们在现场找到了你的指纹
And the fentanyl pops,
以及芬太尼含剂
which were found on your person at the time of arrest,
我们逮捕你时在你身上发现的
which match the batch of the prescription found in Kevin's apartment.
跟我们在凯文家里发现的那些是同一批
So, no matter what you say,
所以 不管你如何辩解
jury's going to take one look at you,
陪审员只会看看你
that ugly mug and the tattoos and the scars and,
以及你的入狱照 纹身 伤疤
they're going to have a coffee and a doughnut in the jury room,
然后在陪审员室里喝杯咖啡 吃个甜甜圈
and then they're going to send your ass to San Quentin
最后把你扔进圣昆丁监狱
for the rest of your life.
终身监禁
I want a lawyer.
我要见律师
Suit yourself.
随便你
First...
首先
let me smell you, sweet thing. Come close.
让我闻闻你 宝贝 走近点
Terry!
泰瑞
What the hell was that, huh?
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
怎么回事
He needed to learn some manners.
他该学学什么才叫礼貌
You need to go home, okay?
你该回家了
You need to go home.
你该回家了
And you need to be with your wife.
你应该陪着你妻子
I don't want to see you again
在你能控制好自己之前
until you're under control, all right?
我不想见到你 好吗
We had a good time, Bear.
我们很幸福 大熊
"Bear"?
"大熊"
You haven't called me that in years.
你都好多年没这么叫过我了
I was just thinking about your 30th birthday.
我在想你30岁生日那天
Yeah. Roller coasters.
过山车
There was that one that we just kept riding
记不记得有一辆我们坐了
over and over again?
好多好多次
"The Inferno."
"地狱"
You were scared.
你当时很害怕
I'd never seen you scared before.
我之前从没见过你害怕的样子
Until then, you were just this rock.
在那之前 你就是个硬汉
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表