剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Where's your girlfriend?
你那女朋友呢
Oh, why you got to start off like that, Chris?
你非要这样开始谈话吗 克里斯
Habit?
习惯使然
Let's just say my partner
这么说吧 我搭档
isn't as interested in your point of view as I am.
不像我一样对你的说法这么感兴趣
So, now you've decided to believe
现在你决定相信
I didn't kill that junkie?
我没杀那个瘾君子了吗
Why did you confess?
你为什么认罪
Coercion.
被强迫的
No, don't lay that on me.
不 别推到我身上
I wasn't talking about you.
我说的不是你
You don't think a good offer from the D.A.
你不觉得地检开出的诱人条件
counts as coercion?
算是一种强迫吗
Okay, if you didn't kill Neyers,
好吧 如果你没杀尼尔斯
then how come you were positively identified
怎么会被那两名我亲自面谈的
by two eyewitnesses that I interviewed myself?
目击证人所指认
Why would they lie?
他们为什么要说谎
Tell me who they are and I'll tell you why.
告诉我他们是谁 我来告诉你原因
I can't do that, man.
我不能说 哥们儿
You went hard on them like you tried on me.
你把他们逼得太紧了 就像你之前审问我一样
This is different.
这不一样
They gave you up. They said they saw you.
他们指认了你 说他们看见你了
Not then. Not there.
时间地点不对
I-I'm not saying
我不是说
I'm the best-loved guy in the neighborhood,
我是那附近最"讨人喜欢"的
but I am one of the best known.
但我名声在外
Makes me an easy target.
让我很容易成为目标
Oh, okay. So you're a victim.
好吧 这么说你是个受害者
No need for sarcasm.
不必讽刺我
Why'd you come out here if you don't want to listen?
你要不想听的话 何必过来
I'm listening.
我在听
Okay, well, let me ask you something, inspector.
好吧 那我问你 警探
If I killed that fool in a business dispute, like you think,
我要像你想的那样 因为买♥♥卖♥♥不成杀了那个蠢货
why would I leave my product behind?
我♥干♥嘛要把货留下
Fentanyl's pricy shit. You know that.
芬太尼贵得要死 你知道的
You were in a hurry.
你当时太匆忙了
A .357 makes a lot of noise.
9毫米口径的手♥枪♥声音很大
Obviously not enough to get me popped with a gun in my hand.
很显然没大到让我被人枪俱获
Because the man was healthy when I left.
我离开的时候他毫发无损
But somebody like me,
但像我这样的人
I need to prove innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.
得排除合理怀疑才能证明我的清白
You all had your answers already.
你们心里都有答案了
That don't make me the truth.
不会帮我证明真♥相♥
Who cares? Nobody. Case closed.
谁在乎呢 没人在乎 案子结了
Well, I'm here.
我在乎
And I respect that, man. I really do.
我很敬佩你 伙计 真的
But you ain't gonna change anything.
但你也无能为力
Just make the both of us feel worse about it.
只会让我们俩感觉更糟糕
I don't agree with you, Warren, because you're wrong.
我不同意你的说法 沃伦 因为你错了
How many homicide trials have you handled?
你经手过多少次谋杀审讯
You're doing everything the same old way you always do.
你还是一切都按老套路行事
That's what you pay me for.
所以你才付我钱
But you've never had a client like me.
但你从没有应对过像我这样的客户
Rich pricks? I think that's my specialty.
应付有钱的蠢货吗 这是我的专长
I want you to put me on the stand.
我想让你同意我上庭作证
Stop this.
别想了
The state rested without proving its case.
控方无法证明案件成立就会停止举证
We're out ahead. We just have to stay there.
我们占了上风 只需按兵不动
I'm not letting you bury yourself
我不会让你因为不懂事
just because you don't know any better.
而毁了自己的一生
I'm the only one who can tell the jury
我是唯一能告诉陪审团
what really happened between me and Hannah.
我和汉娜之间究竟发生什么事的人
And it sure as hell wasn't rape.
那绝对不是强♥奸♥
I established that in cross.
我在交叉质询时表明过这点了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
I listened to every single word.
我每个字都听得清清楚楚
You asked if it was possible
你问她有没有可能
that she'd used consensual sex as leverage for a payday
利用了两厢情愿的性行为获取金钱补偿
and she said no.
她说她没有
The jury needs to hear from me how she's a liar.
我必须告诉陪审团 她是个什么样的骗子
Unless you convince them that you're the liar,
他们会因此更确信你是个骗子
since you have little or no incentive to tell the truth.
因为你没有动机说实话
How about because it's the truth?
如果说因为事实如此呢
If you don't put me on the stand,
如果你不让我上庭作证
I'll be convicted for a blowjob.
我会因一次口♥交♥被定罪
'Cause that's the only physical evidence that connects me.
因为那是唯一能跟我联♥系♥起来的物证
But I can explain why it means I didn't kill her.
但我能解释它能证明我没有杀她的原因
Lord Almighty.
上帝啊
Well, I haven't heard a better plan from one of you.
你们也没提出更好的办法
It's my life, not yours.
这是我的人生 不是你的
Yes, Erich and I had planned
是的 埃里克和我约定好
to meet at his house at 9:00 P.M.
晚上九点在他家见
to discuss the latest test results of a new product.
讨论新产品最近一次的测试结果
Is it unusual for executives in your business
作为你们企业的高管应该很少
to work at night like that?
像这样在晚上工作吧
Not at all. It's efficient, no interruptions.
并不是 这样很有效率 也不会被打扰
Were you on time?
你准时到的吗
9:00 P.M. sharp, per my phone.
我看了手♥机♥ 正好晚上九点整
Never want to keep your boss waiting. No.
永远不能让上司等你 是啊
What was Erich's mood like when you arrived?
你到他家时 埃里克的情绪如何
He was relaxed, happy, you know.
他很放松 很开心
Life was good.
生活很美好
Did he mention Cindy? Yes.
他提到辛迪了吗 提到了
He said that he and Cindy had kissed and made up
他说他和辛迪接吻了 他俩重归于好
and that she would be back at work in the morning.
以及第二天早上她就会回来上班了
Objection.
反对
It was to Erich's state of mind, your honor.
必须考虑到埃里克的精神状态 法官大人
Do me the courtesy of letting me finish my objection.
请耐心听我说完反对事由行吗
I thought you had.
我还以为你说完了
Go ahead.
继续啊
Hearsay, your honor.
此为传闻证据 法官大人
Move to strike.
请求不将该陈述记录在案
Erich's statement to the witness indicates
埃里克对证人所说的话表明了
his emotional condition at the time
他当时的情绪状态
and his future intention to continue Cindy's employment.
以及他继续雇佣辛迪的打算
I count two hearsay exceptions.
控方已有两次以"传闻证据"作为反对理由了
Overruled.
反对无效
Ms. West, you just said "Kissed and made up."
维斯特女士 你刚刚说到"接吻以及重归于好"
So, you obviously knew that Erich and Cindy
这么说 显然你是知道埃里克和辛迪之间
had a personal relationship, is that correct?
是有私情的 对吗
Yes, though they tried to be discreet,
没错 尽管他俩很小心
it's hard to hide love.
但爱情是很难被掩盖的
Now, when you describe the defendant as your boss, Ms. West,
当你将被告人称为你的老板时 维斯特女士
that's not a complete description of your relationship, is it?
你并没有完整地描述你们的关系 是吧
In fact,
实际上
you have a sexual relationship with the defendant, don't you?
你和被告人之间有性关系 是吗
Yes.
是的
He's been your mentor.
他是你的导师
Your career depends on him, right?
你的事业依赖于他 是吗
Not at all.
完全不是
What an old-fashioned question
作为一个有女上司的男人
coming from a man with a female boss.
你问出的问题还真够过时的啊
Well, I'm sure you'd say you'd never
我敢说你一定会说自己从没
deceive the jury by protecting him. Isn't that true?
因为要保护他而欺骗陪审团吧 是吗
I'm not trying to protect him.
我没在保护他
Protecting the defendant protects your own future, doesn't it?
保护被告人也就是在保护你自己的前途 不是吗
Objection, your honor.
反对 法官大人
I've tried to sit on my hands,
我很努力不予理睬了
but this is argumentative even for Mr. Siletti.
但瑟莱缇先生太胡搅蛮缠了
Sustained.
反对有效
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表