剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Were you and Cindy friends?
你和辛迪是朋友吗
We were friendly, yes.
我们相处得很友好 是的
Did you ever tell her
你有和她说过
about your ongoing sexual relationship with her boyfriend,
你和她男友 也就是被告之间
the defendant?
一直以来的性关系么
No. That would be over-sharing.
没 那样是过度分享
Over-sharing?
过度分享
When you're already sharing a man?
你连男人都和她分享了
Objection! Not relevant to this case in any way.
反对 与本案没有任何关系
Your honor,
法官大人
it demonstrates a pattern of deceptive behavior by this witness
这证实了此证人长♥期♥以来的欺骗行为
and goes to her credibility.
从而让我们怀疑她证词的可信度
Liars lie.
说谎者总会说谎
Which is why I have no further questions for Ms. West.
因此我没有其它问题要问维斯特女士了
Redirect. Mr. Daniels.
再次直接询问 丹尼尔斯先生
Very quickly, your honor.
马上 法官大人
Ms. West...
维斯特女士
is there a formal succession plan at Applsn
Applsn是否有一个正式的继任计划
if Erich needed to be replaced
用于当埃里克因为任何原因
for any reason as chief executive officer?
被撤下首席执行官一职的情况
To minimize risks to the shareholders, yes.
有 这是为了降低股东的风险
So, if Erich were to be convicted in this case, for example,
所以 假如埃里克在此案中被定罪
who becomes C.E.O.?
谁会接任首席执行官
I do.
我
You do?
你接任吗
Yes.
是的
That doesn't give you much of an incentive
如此看来你并没有多少
for protecting him, now, does it?
保护他的动机 不是吗
No. It doesn't.
的确如此
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm ready for my next witness, your honor.
我准备好请我的下一位证人了 法官大人
James Salter, director of security for Applsn.
詹姆斯·萨尔特 Applsn的安全主管
And how long have you been in that position?
你在这个职位上多久了
Going on five years next month.
到下个月就满五年了
Ooh, watch out. I miss anything?
小心 我有错过什么吗
Red pill or blue pill, you think?
你觉得是红色药丸还是蓝色药丸
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
"Matrix" movies. Come on.
不会吧 《黑客帝国》系列电影啊
Red pill is you bite the truth.
红色药丸就是接受残酷的真♥相♥
Blue pill --
蓝色药丸
keep on lying to yourself.
继续欺骗自己 留在幻境之中
When is it ever that easy?
事情何时只是选个药丸这么简单过
Erich was contacted by an acquaintance
一个熟人来找埃里克
offering to sell him a popular club drug
说要卖♥♥很流行的夜店毒品给他
at a very low price --
而且是以很低的价格出♥售♥
specifically MDMA,
就是摇♥头♥丸♥
also known as Ecstasy or Molly.
也被称为"迷魂药"或"莫利"
He suspected he was being set up by the police
埃里克怀疑这个人是警♥察♥派来算计他的
and asked me to investigate.
于是就叫我去调查
From your own personal experience as a captain in the police department,
就你曾经在警局当队长的个人经验而言
did that seem unreasonable to you?
这在你看来是否是过度怀疑
Not at all.
完全不是
And what, if anything, did you do next?
那假如你有所行动的话 你具体做了什么呢
I had Erich set up a meeting with his acquaintance
我让埃里克约那个朋友见面
ostensibly to make the purchase.
装作是要做交易的样子
Then I went to the location myself to see what would happen.
然后我亲自前往 去看看会发生什么
And what did you see at that location?
那你在现场看到了什么呢
Inspector English
看到了英格利希警探
and another undercover narcotics officer
和另一个缉毒组的便衣警♥察♥
were staked out in an unmarked command vehicle,
在一个无警局标志的指挥车里做监控
along with six other units,
还有其他六个小组在一起
including two sets of photographers.
其中包括两组摄影师
Is that typical department procedure for this kind of operation?
这是执行这种任务的部门标配吗
No, sir, it is not.
不 先生 不是这样的
What happened next?
然后发生了什么
I interrupted the operation
我阻止了他们的行动
and confronted Inspector English
并质问了英格利希警探
about his attempt to entrap Mr. Blunt
这种意图用捏造的毒品指控
with phony drug charges that would basically
给布朗特先生下套的行为
violate his bail and incarcerate him.
这会违反他的保释条例并让他进监狱
Objection -- assumes facts not in evidence,
反对 假设没有证据
as this witness is very well aware.
证人自己也很清楚这一点
Move to strike.
请求不将该陈述记录在案
Sustained.
反对有效
The jury is directed to disregard in its entirety
陪审团不用考虑萨尔特先生
Mr. Salter's statement about entrapment.
有关诱捕的所有言论
Captain, do you remember what you said
队长 你记得你当时对
to Inspector English at that time?
英格利希警探说了什么吗
Yes.
记得
I told him he was running a witch hunt
我跟他说他是在发动政♥治♥迫♥害♥
and that I was ashamed of him.
我为他感到羞耻
And he went for the blue pill, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 他选择了蓝色药丸继续自欺欺人
I correctly identified...
我清楚地认出
Uh, what are you doing?
你们在做什么
Terry, you and Hildy are under direct admonition
泰瑞 法庭直接告诫你和希尔蒂
from the court not to watch or read other testimony.
不要去看或者阅读别的证言
You're both witnesses.
你们两个都是证人
You know you're subject to recall.
你们是要被再次召回作证的
What if I do it like this?
那我这样子呢
All right, now you're just trying to piss me off.
好吧 现在你是有意惹我了
Where's the Lieutenant.
哪里 副队
Everybody watches everything all the time.
大家都会看的
I mean, you really think these jurors
我是说 你真的认为这些陪审员们
aren't sitting at home at night watching "Nancy Grace"
不会半夜在家里看南茜脱口秀
or whatever? Hey, don't knock Nancy.
之类的东西吗 别扯着南茜
She's on our side. Okay, enough.
她可是我们这边的 够了
Our clearance rate isn't getting any better
你们这么坐在这里
with all of you sitting around here
叽叽喳喳说着闲话
carrying on like a bunch of gossip girls.
是不会有助于提升我们的破案率的
美国著名法律评论员与电视主持人N她常以受害人角度出发直言不讳地讨论案件
南茜·格蕾丝
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Narcotics, sir.
我是缉毒组的 长官
Well, are you lost? This isn't Narcotics.
那你迷路了吗 这又不是缉毒组
Go watch your own TV.
去看你自家电视去
Your honor, the defense calls Erich Blunt.
法官大人 辩方传唤埃里克·布朗特
Raise your hand, sir.
请举起右手 先生
Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth,
你宣誓或郑重声明会说出实情
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
据实禀告 无半句虚言吗
I do.
我宣誓
State your full name for the record, please.
请陈述你的全名以供记录
Erich Maxwell Blunt.
埃里克·麦克斯韦·布朗特
I'm going to skip all the warm-up questions
我就跳过那些热身提问
and cut right to the chase.
直接切入正题了
Erich... did you kill Cindy Strauss?
埃里克 你有没有杀害辛迪·施特劳斯
No, I did not.
不 我没有
On the night of June 5th,
六月五日晚上
did you physically harm her in any way?
你有没有对她进行过人身伤害
No, I did not.
不 我没有
Did you go to her apartment that night?
那天晚上你有没有去过她的公♥寓♥
Yes. Why?
去过 去做什么
I'd fired Cindy without cause the day before,
那天我无故解雇了她
and I wanted to apologize for acting like a pig
我想为我当天愚蠢的行为道歉
and to give her back her job.
并把工作还给她
Couldn't you have done that over the phone?
你不能在电♥话♥里和她说吗
She wouldn't talk to me.
她不愿意和我说话
She let you come into the apartment when you showed up.
你出现的时候她让你进门了
She needed to see that I was sincere.
她得知道我是真心的
I was just glad she forgave me.
我很高兴她原谅了我
She said she'd be on the crew in the morning,
她说她明天会回来工作
and we made love, then I went home.
我们上♥床♥了 然后我就回家了
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表