剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
No, he fed her those drugs.
就是他给我女儿毒品的
That's how he controlled her.
他就是这么控制她的
He was an addict,
他当时就是个瘾君子
and a pimp.
一个皮条客
And he turned her out, knocked her up,
他引诱了她 让她怀了孩子
and then watched her die.
然后看着她死去
This was the last email he sent before he was killed.
这是他死前发出的最后一封邮件
Erich Blunt.
埃里克·布朗特
Do you know him?
你认识他
He's our grandson. Kevin's son.
他是我们的孙子 凯文的儿子
They found Sarah's body right here.
他们就是在这找到莎拉的尸体的
Family graveyard.
这是我们的家庭墓地
We come here every day.
我们每天都来
For 22 years.
已经22年了
This ain't a great time, guys.
现在不是很方便 两位
He's on his way to L.A. for a meeting.
他马上要去洛杉矶开个会
Well, we're only going to be a few minutes.
我们只耽误几分钟时间
But I do get to ring the bell?
我还是有机会的对吧
Yes, but we're going to do it in San Francisco.
是 但我们得在旧金山办这事
I'm sorry? Hi.
请问有什么事 你们好
Well, what is this?
怎么回事
Inspectors Mulligan and English --
这是穆里根和英格利希警官
SFPD.
旧金山警局的
They've got a couple questions.
他们想问几个问题
Okay.
好吧
Uh, well, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
We are running a bit late.
我们现在有急事
I am his attorney. Here's my number.
我是他的律师 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Call me at my office. We'll set up a meeting.
请给我的办公室来电 我们会安排时间
Okay, well, this will only be a few moments,
我们只想耽误他几分钟时间
or he can come down to 850 Bryant Street with us
或者和我们回布赖恩特街850号♥聊聊
If you prefer?
如果你愿意的话
I got a minute.
我有时间
Great.
好的
So, you're sure you've never seen this guy before?
你确定你从没见过这个人吗
Uh...like I said.
我已经说过了
I meet a lot of people.
我见过很多人
Great, but that doesn't really answer my question, so...
好的 但是这并没有回答我的问题
All right, yeah.
好吧 是的
Yeah, I've seen him.
我见过这个人
Chances are Kevin Neyers is my biological father.
凯文·尼尔斯是我的亲生父亲
I'm adopted.
我是被领养的
I was curious.
我很好奇我的身世
Jimmy Salter and I, we did some research,
吉米·萨尔特和我就做了些调查
and we narrowed it down to this guy.
我们最后确定到这个人
I went to meet him a couple of months ago.
几个月前我去见了他
I thought it might have some meaning.
我觉得这可能会有意义
Maybe answer some existential questions.
或许可以解释我的一些困惑
You saw how he lives.
但是你也看到他的样子了
Kevin Neyers was my sperm donor and nothing more.
凯文·尼尔斯只贡献了精♥子♥ 没别的了
So, I gave him some money and said goodbye,
我给了他一点钱就说再见了
but guess he figured out who I was,
不过他估计猜到了我的身份
found my email address and started asking for more.
就找到我的邮箱地址开始要求更多
He threatened you with going public.
他威胁你要曝光这件事
To announce to the world that he's my father?
告诉全世界他是我的父亲吗
You think anybody cares?
你觉得有人会在乎吗
Well, maybe you care.
说不定你在乎
No. No, I don't.
不 我不在乎
If anything it's kind of funny.
这只是个笑话罢了
I mean, my dad was a junkie and a two-bit con,
我的父亲是个吸毒者 一个不入流的骗子
and my mom was a whore and an addict.
而我的母亲是个有毒瘾的妓♥女♥
And here I am, on my way to my private jet.
而我靠自己登上了我的私人飞机
America.
这就是美国
What a country.
神奇的国家
So, why didn't you tell us any of this before, then?
既然如此 为什么你之前不告诉我们
You didn't ask.
你也没问
Oh. Well, I don't want to make the same mistake twice then.
好吧 我不会再犯同样的错误
Mr. Blunt, did you kill Kevin Neyers?
布朗特先生 你有没有谋杀凯文·尼尔斯
Okay, thank you.
好了 到此为止吧
Erich, you don't have to answer that question.
埃里克 你不需要回答这个问题
Relax, David. I didn't kill him.
放轻松 大卫 我没有杀他
That's ridiculous and they know it.
他们自己也知道这太荒谬了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to L.A.
不好意思 我要去洛杉矶了
I have another prick trying to blackmail me.
还有别的混♥蛋♥忙着勒索我
What does this one want?
这次这位想要什么
My integrity.
我的尊严
So, if you want to arrest me for murder, stick around.
如果想以谋杀罪逮捕我 请稍等
I'll be back before dinner.
我晚饭前就会回来
Your uncanny valley bridge
你所做的恐怖谷桥接
指自然人对于虚拟人类(如机器人)所产生的心理不适
恐怖谷是一种心理学现象
is a direct copy of our motion-parallax vector.
直接抄袭了我们的运动视差矢量
Without my work, you'd have nothing.
没有我的成果 你什么都完不成
You're a gnat, Leonard.
雷纳德 你就是一只爱盯着不放小虫
A little flea.
一只小跳蚤罢了
Your app uses simplistic matrix-vector multiplication
你们的软件用的是简单的矩阵向量乘法
limited to linear operation.
只限于线性操作
It didn't bridge the uncanny valley.
并不能起到恐怖谷的作用
I cheated physics.
我只是在物理层面借鉴了而已
Can't cheat physics, Erich.
埃里克 你没法在物理上借鉴
You stole my code.
你剽窃了我的代码
And you're about to turn it into minimum $400 million in revenue.
而且你凭借这个代码能赚到至少四亿
No.
不
I want to share the credit,
你们的署名得加上我
and a big chunk of that upside.
盈利也得有我一份
Okay.
好吧
What's this going to take, gentlemen?
你想要多少 各位
50-point gross split.
50%毛利
We'll give you a ceiling of $200 million.
可以给你在两亿封顶
And my client would like his name on the masthead
我的委托人还要求在刊头署上他的名字
right next to Mr. Blunt's.
就在布朗特先生旁边
That's cute.
真可爱
Two million in cash or we go to court and win.
给你两百万现金 不然你就等着上法庭败诉吧
That's insulting. It's nothing.
这简直是侮辱 这点小钱
It's $2 million more than nothing.
好歹还有两百万
Do you really want a messy trial, Erich?
你真想闹上法庭吗 埃里克
I mean, you claim to be
你可自称是个
this big tech genius, this modern Edison.
科技天才 现代版本爱迪生
Well...what if the world learned that you're just a fraud?
万一全世界都知道你就是个骗子呢
You get nothing,
你什么都别想拿了
you ungrateful prick! You are nothing.
你个白眼狼 你屁都不是
When I'm done with you, with all these lawyer fees,
等我折腾完你 光是付律师费
you'll have nothing, which is exactly what you deserve.
你就一无所有了 你也就活该这样
And -- and credit?
还想署名
Credit? On my masthead?
署名 在我的刊头上署名
Oh, Jeremy...
杰里米
I'm going to take you to court and I'm going to kill you.
我要把你告上法庭 打你个落花流水
Yeah.
懂了吗
And when you're dead and buried,
等你死后下葬
your tombstone's going to read,
你的墓碑上会写着
"Jeremy Leonard -- irrelevant."
"杰里米·雷纳德 无关紧要之人"
Great to see you, pal.
见到你真高兴 哥们
You guys validate?
你们要签吗
How about a nice glass of wine?
来杯好酒吧
I want you to destroy him, David.
我要你毁了他 大卫
I don't care how much it costs.
不管代价多大
Offer him 10, he'll settle for 12.5.
给他提1000万 他会要了1250万走人的
He gets nothing.
我一分钱都不给他
Just do your job.
你该干什么干什么
Or I'll find a new lawyer.
不然我就换律师
Maybe you should.
也许你是该换律师
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表