剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
I'd showed Greg how I handled death and murder suspects.
现在是时候展示给他
It was now time to show him
我是如何处理真正令人恐惧的事情了
how I handled something really terrifying.
这是我一生所爱的人的住所
This is where the love of my life resides,
就在商店的楼上
in the flat above the shops.
Helen如此的深爱着我 以至于
Helen loved me so much she...
她难以忍♥受我待在她身边
couldn't stand to be around me.
我把她迷得神魂颠倒 所以她经常把我锁到门外面
It burnt her up inside, so she'd often lock me out of the flat,
或者直接把我踢出去
or kick me away.
我准备给她打个电♥话♥ 和她聊一聊
I might give her a phone call, speak to her.
你有意见吗
Is that OK with you?
现在吗 - 对 现在 有意见吗
Now? - Yeah, now. That OK?
她会介意你给她打电♥话♥吗
Does she mind you calling her?
额 我换了个新号♥码 她可能不知道是我
Well, I've got a new number, so she probably won't know it's me.
我拨了
Here we go.
什么情况
What?
我不喜欢这样 我不应该
I'm uncomfortable with this. I shouldn't...
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
挂掉 挂掉 那他妈是谁啊
Abort, abort. Who the hell was that?
等一下 等一下 他们打回来了
Wait there, wait there, they're calling back.
噢 天啊 不要接
Oh, Christ, don't answer.
不 如果我们不接
Oh, no, if we don't answer
就会直接转到语♥音♥信箱
it's going to go straight to voicemail.
我们得接 对了 你来接
We need to answer. Right, you answer.
我拒绝 我不想接 - 必须得接
I don't want to, I don't want to answer. - Answer.
假装你是Wilson Cobb
Pretend your name is Wilson Cobb,
你是一个 - 谁
you're a... - Who?
Wilson Cobb 你是一个在全国各地奔波的销♥售♥员
Wilson Cobb. You're a travelling salesman, going round the country,
从人们手里收♥购♥各种乱七八糟的东西
buying odds and sods from people.
你能做到吗 - 没有人做那种工作
Are you OK with this? - No-one does that.
你现在必须接电♥话♥了
You're going to have to do it now.
请问哪位 - 你好
Who is this? - Hello.
你好 - 你好
Hello? - Hello.
我 我是Wilson Cobb
Yeah, it's... this is Wilson Cobb calling.
你刚才给我打电♥话♥为什么又挂掉
Why did you call me and hang up?
外面很冷 冻得我的手指头直哆嗦
It's cold, I've got very jittery fingers.
很抱歉
Sorry.
你说你的名字是什么来着 是Wilson Cobb吗
What did you say your name was? Wilson Cobb?
对 Wilson Cobb 难以置信这是我的名字
Wilson Cobb. Unbelievably, that is my name.
我是一名旅行
I'm actually a travelling...
买♥♥家
buyer.
好 好 听着 Wilson 你有可能会帮我一个忙
OK, OK, listen listen, you might well be doing me a favour now, Wilson.
我现在和我的女人住在一起
I'm living with a new bit of skirt at the moment
可是她前夫的垃圾在我家到处都是
and her ex-husband's rubbish is all over the place, yeah?
我得解决了这些垃圾
I need to get rid of it.
我本来准备全都烧了
I was thinking about burning it all,
但是如果能挣点小钱
but if I can make a few quid...
干嘛不卖♥♥了呢 你要收♥购♥吗
Why not? Do you want it?
你都有 你都有
What have you... what have you...
抱歉 我 你都有些什么啊
sorry, what I... What have you got?
我有一张画 上面画着一只鸭子拿着一件礼物
I have got a drawing of a duck holding a present.
噢 是我画的 - 一只鸭子拿着一件礼物
Oh, yeah, I did that. - A duck holding a present?
对 是我的画
Yeah, that's my drawing.
你干嘛画那个啊
What did you draw that...?
Wilson你在笑什么啊
What are you giggling about, Wilson?'
我见过 有一次我在大街上走着
I saw it. Once I was just walking down the street
然后我就看见一只鸭子拿着一件礼物 我真的
and I saw a duck holding a present and I really just...
我拍了下来 然后就画了出来
I took a picture and then I drew it.
真是一件美丽的艺术品 - 还在吗 还在吗
It's a beautiful piece of art. - Hello? Hello?
你先是拍了下来 然后带回家
Wait, you took a photo of it first and then you took it home
又画成了一幅画
and drew a picture of it?
对的 - 还在吗
Yes. - Hello?
说你想要 那是一件真正的艺术品
Say you want it, it's a very good piece of art.
我 我 有 抱歉
I, I... Does it, sorry,
这张画和最初的那张照片在一起吗
does it come with the original photograph?
没有 我的朋友 我只有一张画 没有照片
No, my friend. It's all I have. There's no photo with it.
他拿的是原版的画作 不是底片
OK. He's got the original, not the negatives.
这张鸭子图画的还是挺不错的
'It's not a bad picture of a duck, actually,
就是不知道你是否有意愿收♥购♥
'if it's the kind of thing you're looking for.'
对 我们非常想要
Yeah, we definitely want that.
非常想要那张画
Yeah, definitely want that, please.
好的 我还有一个老旧的机器人
'Well, good. I've got an antique robot.'
那是Kevin 那是Kevin 我需要它
That's Kevin,that's Kevin,I need him,
问问他Kevin现在怎么样了
ask him ask him how is he
是一个破旧的机器人 - 他 他还好吗
'It's an antique robot.' - How is... how is he?
"他还好吗"是什么意思
'What do you mean, how is he?'
工作 他现在是什么状况
Working? Is he... what condition is he in?
他已经不能走路了 还有一点磨损
'Well, no, he can't walk any more and he's got a few scuffs.'
你什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
磨损 是什么意思 - 他遭遇了什么事情
What do you mean scuffs? - What's happened to him?
有一些凹痕 有一天我来回踢了他几脚
'Well, he's got some dents. I was kicking him around one day...'
你为什么要踢他 - 踢他
Why were you kicking him? - Kicking him?!
这又不相干 Wilson Cobb
'That's neither here nor there, Wilson Cobb.'
你他么的就是个混♥蛋♥ 你个混♥蛋♥玩意儿
You fucking piece of shit. You piece of shit!
你个混♥蛋♥玩意儿
You piece of shit!
这是哪个大而无用的混♥蛋♥呢
'Who is this big, useless piece of shit, now?'
对 是我 你离我老婆远点
Yeah, I'm here too. You leave my wife alone.
离她远点
Leave her alone.
她不爱你 她爱的是我
She doesn't love you, she loves me.
嘿 - 她爱的是我 不是你
'Eh?' - She loves me, not you.
我马上从屋里出来 你给我等着
'I'm coming,I'm coming outside the house right now.'
挂掉 挂掉 快走
Abort, abort. Get outta here.
回到我们的案件
Back to the case in hand.
Reese生前因为嗜赌而债务缠身
So, Reese was up to her kazoonas in gambling debt.
在我看来 这就让赌场老大Justin Bieber
By my reckoning, that made casino kingpin Justin Bieber
有相当大的嫌疑
an odds-on suspect.
一定是这样
Bingo.
看一看啊
Well, well, well.
这不是赌场大哥Justin Bieber吗
If it isn't Mr Big, Justin Bieber.
就是我
That's right.
我刚才看了一下天气预报 你猜说了什么
I looked at the weather report, you know what it said?
Sleet(冰雹) 看来是对的
Sleet. I guess it was right.
这是哪位 你女朋友吗
Who's this, your girlfriend?
你这是什么意思
Hey, what's that supposed to mean?
我还以为你俩是一对呢
I just wondered if you were together.
他是个牛人
He's a tough guy,
从警校毕业的 有很大的本事
straight out of police school. He means business.
我得拦着他点
I'm going to have to hold him back
免得他把某人打得落花流水
before he kicks someone's arse...
是啊 他看起来要发飙 嘿 这是张新桌子
Yeah, looks like it. Hey, the table's new.
你们想干嘛 - 看看这是什么
What is this? - So, what have we got here?
喔 那是我办公室的私人物品
Whoa! That's private, that's for my office.
都是我的账本
Those are my accounts.
噢 是吗 说的我都想看一看了
Yeah, really? Makes for an interesting read.
你去我办公室干嘛
What were you doin' in my office?
我在你的办公室拉了泡屎
I took a big shit in your office.
你在我的办公室拉屎干嘛
Why would you take a shit in my office?
我找不到卫生间
I couldn't find the toilet.
现在 听着
Now, listen to this.
你经常来这里
You're in here quite a lot.
噢 对了 他欠了我好多钱
Oh, yeah, he owes me a lot of money.
我是个好顾客
I'm a good customer.
Reese Witherspoon欠赌场2万英镑
OK, Reese Witherspoon owes 20000 pounds casino debt
账目终结
account terminated,
旁边标着骷髅头表情
skull and crossbone emoji.
逮到你了
Bingo.
表情 你从哪看到这个单词的
Emoji? Where did you get that word from,
因为她死了
huh? It's cos she's dead.
因为她死了 所以我才会在名字旁边标上骷髅头 懂吗
I'm going to put skull and crossbones cos she's dead, right?
关于这些传♥单♥你都知道些什么 能想起些什么吗 老兄
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表