剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你看看上面的
You see that thing that on top of your...
你身子上面的东西
On top of your body, there?
我的头 - 你的蛋
Yeah, my head. - Your potato.
是吗 - 没错 你的蛋
Oh, really? - That's right. Your potato.
你长得像 那个什么
You look like, um.. What's it called, um...?
蛋头先生
Mr Potato Head?
不 像傻屌♥
No! Um, a prick!
是吗 你瞅瞅你的头发
Oh, right, yeah. You know your hair?
嗯 - 看起来就像
Yeah. - You look like you
是用油腻腻的猪排梳的一样
brush your hair with a greasy old pork chop.
是吗
Oh, really?
当你用猪排梳完头
You like when you've finished brushing your hair with the pork chop,
你就把猪排吃了 然后湿吻一条狗
you eat it and then you French kiss a dog.
你知道吗 你就像 - 实话跟你说
You know what, you are like... - No, I'll tell you what,
轮到我了 轮到我了 - 不 不 你看起来就像
it's my go, it's my go... - No, no, you look like...
因为你的小胡子
Because you've got that moustache on,
你看起来像<性的快乐>里面的那个男的
you look like the bloke out of The Joy Of Sex,
但要胖上个165斤
but who's put on about 13st.
所以你也上不了那本书了
So you wouldn't get in the book any more.
你是那人的肥胖版
You'd be like the obese version of that.
你看起来像是把两根香肠
So, you'd look like a pair of sausages
塞到了另一根香肠里面
slamming home into another sausage.
我觉得我们是不是该进行手术了
I actually think we should start thinking about continuing with the operation,
因为麻醉是有一定时限的
on the basis that the anaesthetic actually works within a specific timeframe,
如果我们不马上开始 时间会很紧迫
which will create time pressure problems if we don't get started.
这烦人的玩意儿是他妈的谁啊
Who in the name of golden hell is this boring piece of crap?
我是Andy Murray医生 一个麻醉师
Er, yeah, I'm Dr Andy Murray and I'm an anaesthetist.
天呐 什么鬼 - 基本上我负责的是
Christ almighty, what the hell?! - Basically I'm in charge of...
递给我 把我的乳酪擦递给我好吗
Pass me... Would you pass me my cheese grater?
老天爷 Kimberly 尽你全力使劲掐我
Jesus Christ! Kimberly, just pinch me as hard as you can...
给所有手术 能够差异化
..For any given operation that can vary...
让我保持清醒 继续掐 就这样
Just so I can stay awake, keep pinching. That's it.
掐我 Kimberly 他就像
Pinch me, Kimberly. It's like he is
在我脑子里撒尿
literally pissing on my brain.
天 如果你听他的声音
God, if you listen to his voice,
那就足以让人去杀人
it's enough to drive a man to murder!
是吗
Oh, really?
非常有趣
Very interesting.
只是个比喻 你个傻♥逼♥
It's an analogy, you eejit!
就好像我能杀得了人似的
As if I would be able to murder anybody!
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
老天
Oh, God!
他还活着吗 - 不 那家伙 那家伙死了
Is he with us still? - No, the guy is... The guy is gone.
如果你们不介意 如果你们不打算抓我
So, if you don't mind, if you're not going to take me in,
那你们能不能出去 让我继续工作
then would you get out and let me get on with my job?
好的 当然
Yes, by all means.
你不会告诉别人我们来过吧
Um, you won't tell anyone we were here, will you?
就假装是个意外
Just pretend it was an accident.
好吧 我会处理的
All right, I'll deal with it.
我想把这个给你 就当是
Well, more than happy to give you this as a...
贿赂
As a bung?
就说我们没来过这里
Just say that we weren't here.
拜托了 走吧 Kimberly 嘘 轻轻地
If you would. Come on, let's go, Kimberly. Ssh, quietly.
那么是谁杀了Rooney医生
So who killed Dr Rooney?
Adele Obama Geldof
Adele, Obama, Geldof?
是时候让Kimberly知道
Time for Kimberly to see that
生活不只是借宿派对和枕头大战
life's not all sleep-overs and pillow fights.
她现在是个警♥察♥了
She was a cop now.
我们不睡觉 我们大战时用的是枪
We didn't sleep and we did our fighting with guns!
你知道是谁杀了Wayne Rooney医生了吗
Do you think you know who killed Dr Wayne Rooney?
我知道谁是凶手
I know who the murderer is.
你用这个把杀人犯是谁喊出来
You need to shout out the killer into this.
让他们高举双手走出来
Tell them to come out with their hands high
还要说"不要搞小动作"
and say, "No funny business."
不要搞小动作
No funny business.
如果他们有任何小动作 你就必须开枪
If they try any funny business, you're going to have to take the shot.
好
OK.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
在这之前我们先亲一下是不是有点奇怪
Would it be weird if we kissed before this?
是很奇怪 不能这样 不亲
It would be weird. We shouldn't. No kisses.
好吧 就问下 喊吧 喊吧
OK, fine. Just trying to throw it out there. Do it.
Bob Geldof医生 双手举过头走出来
Dr Bob Geldof, come out with your hands above your head!
别搞小动作
And no funny business!
把枪准备好
Get your gun ready.
稳住 稳住
Steady, steady...
他来了 - 稳住
There he is. - Steady.
稳住
Steady...
他要拿东西 开枪
He's going for something, take the shot!
我还有很多事要做
I've still got so much to do!
他除了死啥事也做不成了
He ain't got nothing to do but die.
完成了
Did it.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我希望凶手就是他
Well, I'm just hoping it's the right guy.
我很确定就是他
Ha, yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
是吗
Really?
你有信心他是凶手吗
Do you feel confident it's the right guy?
是的 我有信心
I do, I feel confident.
第一次杀人
First killing?
对 第一次杀人
Yeah, first killing.
干得好
Well done.
那是什么 那是什么啊啊 - 头儿来了
What's that?! What's that?! - Oh, it's the Chief.
请问这是谁干的
Who's responsible for this, please?
一个叫Kimberly Wyatt的 长官
One Kimberly Wyatt, sir.
Kimberly Wyatt 为什么
Kimberly Wyatt, why?
因为他是凶手
Cos he's a murderer.
"因为他是凶手" - 对
"Cos he's a murderer?" - Yes.
什 什 什 怎么会 你解释一下
What, what, what... How... Explain yourself.
有一条重要的线索 重复性劳损
There was one particular clue, it's the RSI.
的症状
Syndrome.
的症状 Geldof医生不能使用他的双手
Syndrome, and er, Dr Geldof was unable to use his hands.
他得 我得替他戴上手套
He had to... I had to put his gloves on
他有作案动机 他嫉妒
and he had motive, he was jealous.
所以他肯定是凶手
So, he definitely is the murderer.
Kimberly 你用你的愚蠢让我震惊了
Um, Kimberly, you've blown me away by how stupid you are.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你刚刚开枪打了一个无辜的市民
You just shot an innocent civilian.
不 - 是的 是的
No! - Yes, yes.
凶手是Obama 当然是Obama
The killer was Obama! Of course it was Obama.
真的吗
Really?
是的 当然
Yes, really.
不可能 - 为什么
No way. - Why?
你本应知道 Geldof医生不是受伤了
You should have known, Dr Geldof wasn't injured.
他的双手很宝贵 因为他曾告诉你
His hands were precious, because he told you...
我的双手太金贵了
My hands are worth too much fucking money
不值当我亲自去戴
for me to be fannying about putting them on myself!
他绝不会用那双手费心把受害者用绷带绑起来
He would never have risked them by bandaging a victim elaborately.
你呆在这儿好好听着 行不
You stay here and listen to this! Yes?
我弄错了
I got it wrong.
问题是 Obama医生
The problem was, Dr Obama,
在他的办公室里有一个护腕
yes, had a wrist support in his office.
你看见了 就在那本奶酪书的旁边
You saw it. It was next to the cheese book.
就在那 - 对 对 就在那
It was. - Yes, yes, it was.
就在那
It was.
医院正在走下坡路
The hospital was failing,
那就是他决定干掉Rooney的原因
that's why he decided to bump Rooney off,
因为Rooney是个众所周知的烂外科医生
because Rooney was a notoriously shit surgeon, yes?
你看过一些闭路电视的截图
You witnessed some CCTV footage.
对吧 你看见一个像护士的人进入犯罪现场
Yes? You saw what looked like a nurse going into the crime scene.
那护士的服装就挂在他办公室的衣架上
That nurse's outfit was hanging on a stand in his office.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表