剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
噢 该死 - 你还有什么要说的
Oh, damn. - What have you got to say for yourself?
我很难过
I'm really upset.
你很难过 你被开除了 回家去吧
You're really upset? You're fired! Go home.
还有你 你个没用的死胖子 也回家去吧
And you, you flaccid weeble-wobble - go home, too!
我不想再看见你们
I'm sick of the sight of you.
我怎么这么想哭
Why am I so weepy?!
我们搞错了
Uh-oh. We got it wrong.
我感觉不好受
I feel bad.
别感觉不好受 我不想看见你哭
Don't you dare feel bad about it, I don't want to see you cry,
那会让我心碎
it'll break my goddamn heart.
听着 我们也许不能再做同事了
Listen, we might not be colleagues any more...
但我们是朋友 对不对
but we're friends, right?
对
Yeah.
走吧 我们一起去喝一杯
Come on you, let's go and get a drink.
好
OK.
如果我们喝多了
And you know, if maybe we have one drink too many
最后发生了关系 我不会告诉你丈夫的
and end up having sex, I won't tell your husband about it.
Sleet
Sleet...
怎么了
What?
我们不会发♥生♥关♥系♥的
We won't be having sex.
好吧 你确定吗
OK, fair enough. Is that definite?
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表