剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
但事情越来越刺♥激♥了
but this case is just getting exciting.
走吧
Let's go!
Laing在跟Carr兄弟接触的时候痿了
Laing had lost his wiener up against the Carrs.
希望他能尽快找回男子气概
I had to hope he could find it, ASAP.
下一个 Bruno的前妻Darcey Bussell
Up next, one Darcey Bussell, Bruno's jilted wife.
Jamie该伪装一下了 用一个新的化名
It was time for Jamie to go undercover, with a new alias -
Arty Boocamp
Arty Boocamp.
"Arty Boocamp"吗 - Arty Boocamp
"Arty Boocamp?" - Arty Boocamp.
就像"Boot camp" 但是没有T Boocamp
Like "Boot camp", but no T. Boocamp.
听着 进去获取她的信任
Now listen, go in there, earn her trust,
和她好好玩 让爸爸骄傲一下
have a good time with her. Make Papa proud.
你好啊 陌生人 - 嗨
Oh, hello, stranger! - Hi.
你这样的绅士怎么会到这种下流地方来呢
What's a nice gentleman like you doing in a terrible joint like this?
我只是来喝一杯
Ah, I came for a drink.
噢亲爱的 那你得等一等了 这里的服务很糟糕的
Oh, darling, you'll have to wait. The service is terrible.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字 - 我叫Arty Boocamp
What's your name, darling? - I'm Arty Boocamp.
Arty Boocamp 见到你真是太开心了 多荣幸啊
Arty Boocamp. How nice to meet you, darling. What a pleasure!
你从哪里来呢 Arty Boocamp
And where are you from, Arty Boocamp?
我是北方人 但口音是南方的
I'm from the north, but I have a southern accent.
太可爱了 亲爱的 这多棒啊
How lovely, darling. How wonderful.
你是做什么的呢 Arty Boocamp
And what do you do, Arty Boocamp?
我买♥♥卖♥♥外国水果的
I buy and sell exotic fruit.
真的吗 亲爱的
Really, darling?
比如 番木瓜 还有杨桃
Like papaya and...starfruit.
你吃过杨桃吗
Have you ever had starfruit?
谁会没吃过杨桃吗 - 我知道
Who hasn't had a starfruit? - I know!
你在哪儿卖♥♥这些呢 亲爱的 - 你叫什么名字
Where do you sell them, darling? - What is your name?
我叫Darcey
I'm Darcey, darling.
你叫Darcey吗 - 是的
You're Darcey? - That's right.
你真美 - 噢
You're very beautiful. - Oh.
二位要喝点什么吗 - 好啊
Can I get you both a drink? - Yes...
Jamie 是我
Jamie, it's me.
请给我两杯柠檬威士忌 谢谢亲
Two whisky sours, please, darling.
您呢 先生
And for you, sir?
和她一样
I will have the same.
噢 谢谢亲
Oh, thank you, darling.
四杯柠檬威士忌
Four whisky sours it is.
你住在哪里 - 我觉得她喜欢你 亲爱的
So where do you live? - I think she likes you, darling!
我也这么觉得 - 你看到了吗
I think she does, too. - Did you see?
我看到了
I did see!
噢 太刺♥激♥了
Oh, how exciting.
你结婚了吗 - 噢亲爱的 我结过婚
Are you married? - Oh, darling, I was married.
谈论婚姻这个话题挺让人伤心的 不是吗
It's such a sad thing to talk about marriage, isn't it?
你前夫叫什么
What was your husband's name?
你不认识他的 亲爱的
Oh, you won't know him, darling.
他叫什么 - Bruno
What was his name? - Bruno.
Bruno吗 - Bruno Tonioli
Bruno? - Bruno Tonioli.
我不认识他 - 他是个很糟糕的男人
I don't know him. - Oh, he was a terrible man.
谢谢你 亲爱的 - 他为什么这么 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, darling. - Why was he so...? Thank you.
Tracey 亲爱的 我要给你一点小费 放这里了
Tracey, I'll leave you a tip, darling. Leave it there for you.
你真好 - 谢谢你 Tracey
That's very kind of you. - Thank you, Tracey..
嗯
Yes.
希望你们玩得开心
I hope you're both having a good time.
但是也不要开心过头 忘了自己为什么在这里了
But not too much of a good time that you forget why you're here.
噢 我永远不会忘记
Oh, well, I'd never forget
我为什么在这里的 Tracey - 如果你能懂我的意思的话
why I'm here, Tracey. - If you know what I mean.
好了 告诉我 你那可怜的丈夫被杀害的时候你在哪里
So, tell me. Where were you when your poor husband was murdered?
你好啊 Tracey
Oh, hello, Tracey!
看来我不能离开
I can't seem to stay away.
那边是什么 - 我不知道啊 Tracey
Oh, what's that over there? - Well, I don't know, Tracey.
听着 你最好搞快点
Listen. You better get your arse in gear.
我们时间紧急 明白吗
We're up against the clock here, OK?
快点 亲我
Quick, kiss me.
我就是有这种魅力 这是种诅咒
I have that effect. It's a curse.
告诉我 你怎么会用欧元呢
So tell me, how come you use euros?
噢 亲爱的 我一直在欧洲各地旅行
Oh, just travelling round Europe all the time, darling.
我分不清欧元和英镑
I can't tell the difference between europes and poundens.
那你伤心吗 你会想念Bruno吗
And so, are you sad? So do you miss Bruno?
你们以前开心吗 你爱他吗
Were you guys happy? Did you love him?
我用我自己的方式爱过他
I loved him in my own way, darling,
但我认为他不爱我
but I don't think he loved me.
好吧 那是谁杀了Bruno
Well, who shot Bruno?
亲爱的 这是个很难回答的问题
Well, darling, the million-dollar question, I suppose.
我不知道 我只想喝到痛苦消失
I don't know. I'm just drinking until the pain goes away.
当他被枪杀的时候你在场吗
Were you there when he was shot?
你没发现酒精可以让任何事都看上去美好一些吗
Don't you find alcohol makes everything seem better?
你喝了酒就好像活在梦幻世界里似的
It feels like you're in a dream world when you drink.
你真是个诗人 就像特德·休斯一样
Darling, you really are a poet. It's like Ted Hughes is here.
我们都在梦里 - 很抱歉再次打扰你们
We are in a dream. - I'm sorry to interrupt once more.
噢 Tracey 口红颜色很适合你
Oh, Tracey, that lipstick really suits you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
外面有辆车在等你
Um, there is a car waiting outside for you.
有吗 - 是的 我想你该走了
There is? - Yes. I think you better be on your way.
酒吧店主说这里不欢迎你这类型的人
The barman said your sort aren't welcome here.
噢 真没想到 亲爱的 保重 Boocamp先生
Oh, I didn't realise. Oh, darling. Take care, Mr Boocamp.
很荣幸 - 很荣幸遇见你
It was a pleasure. - It was a real pleasure meeting you.
再见 亲爱的 - 再见
Au revoir, darling. - Au revoir.
为自己骄傲吗
Proud of yourself?
我可从没说过Arty Boocamp是个混♥蛋♥ 是吧
I never said that Arty Boocamp was a complete prick, did I?
Laing 车已经启动四十分钟了
The car's been running for 40 minutes, Laing!
我们最后的嫌疑人是
Our final suspects were
Harry Styles Niall Horan 和单向帮
Harry Styles, Niall Horan and the One Direction mob.
换了衣服喝了咖啡之后 我想出了一个计划
A change of clothes and a stiff coffee later, I hatched a plan
让Laing可以渗入他们的帮派
so Laing could infiltrate their gang - shebang!
坐边儿上
Hockey up a perch, kid.
准备好了吗 - 准备好了
You ready for this? - I'm ready for it.
这是Harry Sryles和他的帮派
This is Harry Styles and his gang.
他们有多丑陋就有多致命
They're as lethal as they are ugly.
他是个疯子 - 嗯
He's a madman. - Mm-hm.
你可以通过这根线听到我说的话
You'll be able to hear everything I say through that wire.
重复我说的话
Repeat everything I say.
重复我说的话 - 不 不是现在
Repeat everything I say. - No, not now,
是当你戴着耳机进到那里之后
when you've got the earpiece and you're in there.
那时候你再重复我说的话 明白吗 - 明白
That's when you repeat everything I say. OK? - OK.
你在那儿要坚强点 孩子
You need to be tough in there, kid.
我第一天来就去那儿真的好吗
And we think it's all right on my first day to go in there?
怎么 你害怕了吗 - 不 我不是害怕
What, are you scared? - No, I'm not scared...
你是要我把你送走
Well, do you want me to send you down
去环岛中间的花坛里种花吗
to plant some flowers at the roundabout?
不 我 - 你知道我第一天来做了些什么吗
No, I... - Do you know what I did on my first day?
什么 - 我拿了支枪 去了一个摩托帮
What? - I took a gun. I went down to a biker gang,
把他们一网打尽了
and I took them all out.
没什么理由
For no goddamn reason.
那让你感觉如何 你怕我吗 - 不
How's that make you feel? Are you scared of me? - No.
为什么不 为什么你不会害怕
Why not? Why would you not be scared
我都告诉你我杀过人了
when I tell you I've killed people?
你觉得我可悲吗 - 不
Do you think I'm pathetic? - No.
你觉得人们会背着我和我妻子上♥床♥吗
Do you think people have sex with my wife behind my back?
不 - 他们做了
No. - They do.
好笑吗
Is that funny?
不好笑 一点也不
No, it's not. It's not funny at all.
你和我妻子上过床吗 - 没有
Have you had sex with my wife? - No, I have not.
你上过床吗 - 我没有
Have you had sex? - I would never...
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
他对谁都这么干
He does this to everyone.
你给我闭嘴 滚蛋 快滚
You shut your face. Be on your way. Go.
滚出去 你恶心到我了
Get out! You disgust me!
这很安全 是不是 - 不安全
This is safe, isn't it? - It's not safe.
好吧
OK.
他们在干什么 揍这个人吗 可怜虫
How are they doing, beating him up? That poor slug.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表