剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
"闷死在怀里" 听起来像是谋杀 对吧 Wyatt
"Squeeze him to death." Sound like murder talk, Wyatt?
的确像
Sounds like murder talk.
你可是我的朋友
You were my friend.
萍水相逢而已
We've never met before.
你要逮捕我 或怎样
You going to arrest me, or what?
呃 我们 - 我们还没有证据
Well, we... - We don't have any evidence...
事实上我们还不能逮捕你
We can't actually arrest you.
我们想着如果强硬点然后
We were hoping that if we sort of went pretty tough on you and...
呃 你就会很失落
Well, when you got really upset,
说不定你就认罪伏法了
you might just confess to the whole thing.
给我滚
Get out!
我觉得她是想我们走开
I think she wants us to leave.
还不滚 - 呃 好 好吧 我们还是走吧
Get out! - Well, yeah, well... Better be off.
早日痊愈 呃
Um, I hope you get well soon. Um...
嗯 - 我们走吧
Yeah. - Shall we go?
其实这比我想象中进展地好多了
Well, this went a lot better than I thought it would.
是时候来一个一石二鸟了
'Time to kill two birds with one break.
Obama医生是我的朋友 臀部医生 还是本案嫌疑人
'Dr Obama was my friend, my bum doctor and a suspect in the case.
哇喔 三鸟了
'Hey, that's three birds!'
哦 啊 请进 进来吧
Oh, er... Do come in. Come in, please.
进吧 Kimberly 进来啊 大家都是成年人了
Come in, Kimberly. Go on, we're all grown-ups here.
你还好吗 - 嗯 挺好的 这是Obama医生
Are you OK there? - Yes, I'm fine, this is Dr Obama.
他就是简单地检查一下我的肛♥门♥
He's just having a quick look at my arsehole.
呃 - 对是的 简单地检查一下
Hmm. - So, yeah. Just giving it a little check out.
他是我很好 很好的朋友
He's a dear, dear friend of mine.
不幸的是 你在
Sadly, your er...
你的名字在本案的嫌疑人之列
Your name has come up in the case that we are researching,
一桩谋杀案 - 是的 是这样的
a murder case. - Yes, yes. -
我恐怕 嗷
And I'm afraid I...! Eh!
我需要例行公事 问你几个问题
I have to ask you a couple of routine questions.
没事的 兄弟 能帮上忙我很开心
Hey, that's OK, buddy. I'm happy to help.
Kimberly 你来 呃 问吧
Um, Kimberly, would you mind asking the...questions?
好 Obama医生 - 嗯哼
Um, Dr Obama... - Yeah?
你上次见到Wayne Rooney医生是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Dr Wayne Rooney?
我也记不清了 几天 几天之前吧
Um, I'm not quite sure. A few... A few days ago.
几天前 - 是的
A few days ago? - Yeah.
啊 再深入点
Argh! Dig a little deeper.
够深了吗
Deep enough? .
我刚才是跟Kimberly说话 - 不好意思 大块头
I was talking to Kimberly. - Oh! Sorry, big man.
很疼吗
Is it painful?
你说呢 他的手指可是插在我菊花里
Yeah, he's got his fingers right up my arse.
恶心
This is disgusting.
请继续吧 Kimberly
Please, continue, Kimberly.
呃 Obama医生 你与受害者是什么关系
Er... Dr Obama, what was your relationship to the victim?
我不会称之为一段关系 和他不一样
Well, I wouldn't call it a relationship. Not like this.
你知道的 他是我的雇员
You know, I employed him.
而事实上 他是这个医院有史以来最糟糕的一个医生
In fact, he was one of the worst doctors this hospital has ever seen.
所以我通常与他
So I always tended to give him...
保持安全距离
A wide berth.
噢
Ugh!
啊
Uh...
这有点尴尬啊 Sleet
This is a little awkward, Sleet.
对不住 还有什么问题么
I'm sorry, is there any more questions before...?
还有一个
There's one more.
Obama医生
Dr Obama,
你对Wayne Rooney医生有没有什么足以产生杀意的怨怼
do you have a murderous grudge against Dr Wayne Rooney?
这他妈怎么了 Sleet
What the hell is going on here, Sleet?!
老天呐 这是她说的 与我无关
Jesus! It was her words, not mine.
穿上你的衣服 我们结束了 - 哦 天呐
Now put your clothes on, we're done here. - Oh, dear.
该死的
Goddammit!
听着 Obama
Listen, Obama...
一个人死了 有流言声称
..A man's lying dead and rumours around the Met are
你对他有着许多牢骚 许多
you had beef with him. Real beef.
他个天杀的兔崽子每天都在拖整个医院的后腿
That goddamn son of a bitch held this hospital back every day.
没错 每天
That's right, every day!
如果你想要真正地做些什么
You know, if you want something done around here,
你得亲自动手
you have to do it yourself.
呃 好吧 - 现在从我的办公室滚出去
Well, OK. - Now, get the hell out of my office!
Kimberly 帮我拿一下我的高尔夫球杆 拿好
Kimberly, my golf clubs, please. Get them.
收到
Yeah.
袋子不拿 袋子是他的
Not the bag, the bag's his.
只有球杆
Just the clubs.
全都拿走吗 - 是的 把那坨狗屎拿走
All of them? - That's right, take that shit!
别 别拿袋子 就
No, not the bag, just...
Kimberly 严肃点
Kimberly, stop playing around.
小心着球杆袋
Be careful with the bag, now.
跟你的球杆袋亲热去吧
Make as much of a mess of the bag as you want to.
你要是碰了那个袋子 - 喂 你离她远点
You touch that bag... - Hey, hey, hey! You leave her alone!
我的屁♥股♥是你今天最后能碰的了
My arse is the last thing you'll be touching today.
但是你将会被送进人人都爱屁♥股♥的地方
But you're going somewhere where everyone touches arses.
你会进监狱的
You're going to prison.
在那儿你的"弄菊手"可有用武之地了
That's where your arse-fingering skills will come into play,
当你为狱友服务的时候
when you're fingering your cell mates...
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?!
这实在太烦人了
OK, this is distracting!
是 我也觉得很烦 Wyatt 放机灵点
Yeah, it's distracting to us both. Wyatt, stop being so silly.
得了吧 就是些球杆 见鬼的
Come on, they're golf clubs, goddammit!
Kimberly Kimberly 也帮我拿一下那本关于优等法国乳酪的书
Kimberly, Kimberly, also grab my book about fine French cheeses,
里面还讲了葡萄酒和其他法国货的
and wines and other French stuff.
把你的破东西都拿走 反正我也不爱看
Yeah, take that shit! I never liked it anyway!
真的吗 - 不爱
Oh, really?! - No.
我可是 我为找到这本书花了大心思
Well, I brought... I searched for ages for that book!
这上面连插画都没一个 - 没有么
Well, it didn't have no pictures on it. - No?
一堆字 我都没眼看 - 哦 那我可是太抱歉了 医生
It only had words, and I don't read. - Oh, I'm sorry, Doctor!
我以为你比白♥痴♥智商高点呢
I assumed that you had a higher IQ than a buffoon.
如果你要送我书
No, if you're going to buy me a book,
送我带插画的那种 该死的
buy me a book with pictures, Goddammit!
如果我还是你的朋友我也不讨厌你的话
Well, if I was still your friend and I didn't hate your guts,
我会给你买♥♥带 字里有插画的书的
I'd buy you a book with b... Words and pictures.
你个狗嘴里吐不出象牙的
Well, it's a good thing you
现在话都说不利落了
can't get the words out of your mouth right now!
是吗 那你知道我能吐什么吗
Well, you know what I can get out of my mouth?
什么
What's that?
就是 呸 我在你的地板上吐了口唾沫
That, spit. There, I spat on your floor.
你还呸我的地板
You spat on my floor?!
我就呸了 - 你朝我的地板吐口水
Yeah, I spat right on your... - You spat on my floor!
你胆敢再吐一口
I dare you to spit on the floor again!
你让我吐 我偏不吐
Well, I'm not going to do it now, because want me to do it.
你吐啊 - 我偏不
Spit on the floor! - I'm not going to do it
你让我吐我就吐吗 - 你吐
because you want... - Spit on the floor!
朝地上吐啊 看着 我就吐了
Spit on the floor! Look, I just spat on the floor!
我也吐了
Yeah, I did it, too.
我刚才就吐了 - 对 我们都吐了
I've just spat on the floor! - Yeah, we both spat.
这是我的地板 唯一有资格吐它的只有我一个
It's my floor! If anyone's going to spit on my floor, it's me!
好吧 - 见鬼吧
Well, OK. - Goddammit!
你怎么不吐呢
Why don't you spit on the floor?
你吐啊 - 吐
Spit on the floor! - Spit on the floor!
吐啊 - 朝地上吐 Wyatt
Spit on the floor! - Spit on the floor, Wyatt!
往这该死的地上吐
Spit on the Goddamn floor!
Wyatt 吐 - 就这儿 吐这儿
Wyatt, on the floor! - Right there, right there!
Sleet 真令人悲哀 - 是吗
Sleet, that's pathetic! - Yeah?
我们走了
We're out of here!
走吧 快滚出去 - 我真是受够了
Yeah, get out of here! - I've seen enough!
我得拿上我的衣服 拿着我的衣服
I have to get my clothes, get my clothes.
也拿好它们 好孩子 好孩子
Carry these, too. Good girl, good sweet girl.
这就对了
That's right. Yeah.
Kimberly 别犯傻了
Kimberly, stop being silly.
后会有期 等案子了结之后
We'll see you around, when this case comes to a close!
开门
Get the door.
这真是蠢透了 Sleet
This is really awkward now, Sleet.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表