剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
确实如此
That's certainly true.
谋杀发生的时候你在哪儿
Where were you at the time of the murder?
我在哪儿呢 哦天啊
Where was I?! Oh, my God!
让我想想 嗯 对了 我想起来了
Let me think. Hmm... Oh, yeah, I remember.
我在放风
I was on day release.
我需要一点私人时间
Oh, I needed a little bit of me time, you know,
因为这个地方让我发疯
because um, this place, it drives me crazy.
所以我去沙滩散步了 只有我和沙滩
So I took a walk along the beach, just me and the sand.
但是我并不开心
But I didn't enjoy it.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为在那没有人看得见我 没有人
No-one was there to see me! No-one!
一个人也没有 只有我自己
Not anyone, I was on my own!
连一张照片也没拍
Not even one photograph!
只有我一个人
I was on my own!
好的
Ok.
我的姐妹在哪儿 我要我的姐妹
Where's my sister? I want my sister!
多谢你抽空回答问题 Kim
Uh, thank you for your time, Kim.
嘿 想象你娶了这样一个女人
Hey, imagine being married to that.
你知道吗 她让我想起我的前女友
Do you know what? She reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.
哈哈 警局里我们管这个叫"玩笑" 来吧
Ha-ha. That's what we call in the station "Banter". Come on.
最后一位嫌疑人是Russell Brand 一个华而不实的商人
Our final suspect was Russell Brand, a fancy dan businessman
今晚选美比赛的组织者
and organiser of tonight's beauty pageant.
就像走过狗屎小道的人一样 我们得小心探路
Like a man walking down Dogshit Alley, we had to tread carefully.
欢迎 欢迎
Oh, welcome, welcome,
欢迎你们 欢迎来到精品商店
roll up one and all, I should reckon as like, to the Brand Emporium.
你好 Russell 我们来是为了一桩案件
Hello, Russell. We're here about a crime.
哦 差点失礼了
Oh, where are my manners?
这是我的新搭档 Louis Smith Louis 这是Russell Brand
This is my new partner, Louis Smith. Louis, Russell Brand.
很高兴认识你 Rsussell - 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, Russell. - Nice to meet you.
没错 这就是我的名字 不管它是什么意思
Yeah, that is my name, whatever that means.
这是我的商店
And this is me shop.
把我看成是没用的破烂收集者
Consider me a picker-up of unconsidered trifles
我卑贱的可爱的商店是给流浪者的家
and me lowly dolly shop an home for flotsam and jetsam.
好了 大傻♥逼♥ 我们有问题要问你
OK, big dick, we have some questions.
不 你只是这么以为罢了
No, you only think you do - right? -
因为你被国家洗♥脑♥了
because you've been brainwashed - ain't you? - by the state.
它已经蛀入了你的脑子
It's wormed its way into your head
让你的脑子胡乱运转
and making your brain work all funny.
你什么都不需要 朋友
You don't need nothing, mate. No, you don't.
如果你想的话 你可以把你的衣服都烧了
If you wanted to, you could burn all your clothes
身无一物 住在小岛上 朋友
and live on an island for nothing, mate.
我并不想把衣服烧了住在小岛上
Well, I don't want to burn my clothes and live on an island.
不想吗 - 你知不知道镇上发生了连环谋杀案
No? - Are you aware there's been a spate of murders in town?
我是听到了一些传闻
Yeah, I did hear something...
等下 电♥话♥响了
Hold up, it's only the dog and bone, ain't it.
我等一下就过来
I shall be with you in just a mo,
确定一定以及肯定 等会就回来
sure as eggs is eggs, sure as I'm standing here, sure as the sea is blue.
你好 - 天呐 他让我起了鸡皮疙瘩
Hello? - God, that guy's a creep.
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
但是别让人家
But don't allow the man
仅仅用了一个名字就把你给控制住了
control you simply by the use of a moniker.
对 我是Russel Brand 没错 就是今晚
Yeah, it is Russell Brand and yeah, it's tonight.
事实上 地点刚刚敲定
As a matter of fact, one place has just come up,
真走运
as luck would have it.
这可要五千刀呢 朋友
It'll cost you five grand, mate.
你想的跟我想的一样吗 孩子
Are you seeing what I'm seeing, kid?
是的
Yeah.
棘手的角色
Dodgy character.
好 没问题 今晚见 祝你好运
Yeah, all right, mate, I'll see you tonight. Good luck.
爱你哟 爱你哟
Love you, love you!
听好了 你们主办的选美比赛
Listen here, this beauty pageant of yours
变成了亡命案件 你能否认吗
is becoming quite a deadly affair, wouldn't you say?
这无疑是非常可怕的
It's a dreadful business and no mistake.
我爱这些女孩儿们 甚至将她们视若己出
I loves them girls, loves them like they was me own.
她们中的任何一人都不应美黑而枉死 兄弟
None of them deserved to be spray-tanned to death, mate.
鉴于目前只有警♥察♥知道
Well, considering it's only the police that know that
这几位女士是被美黑喷雾杀死的
the women were killed by the spray tan,
并且今天我们也并没有提及此事 你是怎么知道的
how would you know, considering we haven't mentioned it today?
我耳听八方 朋友
I've got my ears to the ground, mate.
听着 Brand 你这坨满嘴胡话的狗屎
Listen, Brand, you wise-cracking piece of shit,
你正式成为本谋杀案的嫌疑人
you're officially a suspect in a murder case.
你是在指控我吗 朋友
Are you pointing a finger at me, mate?
你是说我做事不干净
Are you trying to say that I've got dirt under me fingernails
并且有犯罪嫌疑么
and the shadow of crime hanging over me?
如果你真的这样认为 你就得三思了 朋友
Because if you are, you need to think again, mate,
我可以取消你的评委资格
because I can take away your place on the panel
如果你认为工作中有任何不正当行径 朋友
if you think there's foul play at work, mate.
请不要这样
Please don't.
我只有这场比赛了
The pageant's all I have.
我妻子离开了我 我的孩子们和我冷战
My wife's left me and my kids aren't talking to me.
我只能住在别人汽车的后座
I'm living in the back of someone else's car.
这个比赛是我生命中唯一的指望了
The pageant's the only thing I've got left to look forward to.
那这样吧 Sleet
I'll tell you what, Sleet,
我不会剥夺你在评委团中的位置
I won't gives away your place on the panel.
你仍是其中一员 好吗
You can keep it, right?
但是我们这场会面就到此结束了
But I've got to put the finishing touches to me contest.
现在 滚出我店里 麻溜的
Now, get out of me shop. Shove off!
我们这就走
We'll be on our way.
我们等会儿选美现场见
We'll see you later, at the beauty pageant
我还是评委的一员 对吗
that I'm still a judge on, right?
当然了 Sleet你不用担心这个 警官
Absolutely, Sleet, don't you worry about that, Sir.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
那个傍晚 我们收到了来自Lily Allen的一通神秘电♥话♥
That evening, we got a mysterious call from Lily Allen,
她是当地小报的记者
reporter for the local rag.
而她对本案知晓一些关键内情
She had some creamy intel about the case.
我们出发去废弃的图书馆去见她
We headed over to meet her at the abandoned library.
毛骨悚然啊 兄弟
It's creepy, bruv.
有点古怪 对吧
It's weird, huh?
又有点儿治愈
Somewhat therapeutic.
没错 很有自己的风格 不能否认
Yeah, it's got its own tone to it, I've got to say.
Lily 亲爱的Lily
Lily! Sweet Lily.
没事的 Lily 我们来了
It's OK, Lily. We're here.
你想要告诉我们什么
What did you want to tell us?
那个杀手 我知道我了解到一些情况
The killer. I knew I was onto something,
那就是他们想要杀我的原因 - 好的
that's why they tried to kill me. - OK.
我可以告诉你他是谁 我觉得
I can tell you who it is, I think...
好 告诉我们 稍等
OK, tell us, wait there.
Lily Lily 坚持住 等下再说
Lily, Lily, hold it, save it a moment.
稍等一小会 我带了我那支好用的钢笔
Save it a sweet moment. I've got my trusty pen.
关于这支笔还有个有趣的故事 我十八岁得到了它
A funny story about this pen. I got it when I was 18.
你懂 从来没没水过 - 长官 长官 她快死了
You know, never run out of... - Sir? Sir, she's dying.
哦 对不起 听着 我会写在这儿
Oh, I'm sorry. Listen, I'll write it down here.
Lily - 哦 那个杀手
Lily... - Oh, the killer...
Lily 等下 - 为什
Lily, wait there. - Why...
稍等 这他妈是什么 "Poppin 餐馆"
Wait there. What the hell is this? "Poppin's Restaurant."
长官 她要帮我们破案了
Sir, she's about to break the case!
Louis 给我几秒的时间
Louis, give me a sweet second.
我都不记得我在哪拿到的这东西了
I can't remember for the life of me where this is from.
长官 - Dalton
Sir! - Dalton...
Louis 别对我大呼小叫
Louis, don't you shout at me!
她流着血而且她能帮助我们
She's bleeding and she's about to help us!
是 我知道
Yes, I know,
我正尝试着想起我从哪拿到的这张收据
and I'm trying to remember where this receipt is from!
我会写在背面
I'd write it on the back,
但是这样这张收据就完全作废了
but then it voids the receipt completely.
长官 我们没有时间想这事儿了 - Sleet 那个杀手
Sir, we have not got time for this. - Sleet, the killer...
稍等 Lily Lily Lily Lily
Wait there. Lily, Lily, Lily...
我会找一张别的纸来写 行吗
I'm going to find some other paper to write on, OK?
给我们 给我一秒钟
Give us...give me a second.
有什么事情是我能做
Is there anything I can do?
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表