剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
你都不存在
You don't even exist.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
和贝多芬
Just to Ludwig.
Mike告诉我了
Mike told me.
关于...
- About the...
哦 天哪 场面太美
Oh, my God, no, no, it's gonna be terrible.
不忍♥直视
It's gonna be tremendously horrible.
我应该待在墨西哥的
Yes, I should have stayed in Mexico.
我本应该听...
I should have listened...
不 墨西哥就是个幻想
No, Mexico was a fantasy... that was a fantasy, okay?
幻想?
A fantasy?
就今晚来说
No one will know
没人会知道
as far as tonight goes.
我保证
I promise you.
至少观众席中没人知道
At least no one in the audience.
女士们先生们 计划有所改变
Ladies and gentlemen, there's a change in the program.
今晚的表演将由
Tonight's performance will be conducted
我们自己的大♥师♥Rodrigo DeSouza来指挥
by our very own Maestro, Rodrigo DeSouza.
大♥师♥ 我知道了 我们可以搞定
Maestro, I know. We got this. We got this.
靠 靠 靠
Shit, shit, shit.
(BGM: 贝多芬第五交响乐)
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
多亏了你们
Hey, guys... no, you, you guys.
嘿 海莱 海莱
Hey, "Hai Lai," "Hai Lai"!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
-嘿 -太谢谢你了
- Hey. - Thank you so much.
因为我知道你
Thank you because I know that you...
和Warren还有米歇尔
you and Warren Boyd and Michel,
一起解决的
you guys worked it out.
应该的
Of course.
-效果还不错 对吧 -是的
- Came out okay, right? - Yeah.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我只想说
I also... I just wanted to say
乐团真的很爱你
that the orchestra really loves you.
我不是说是那种
I'm not saying that as, like,
俗气的比喻
some kind of cheesy metaphor.
这是真的
It's just... it's true.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Me too, I love...
我也爱大家
I love the orchestra as well.
你能帮他们吗
Can you help them?
我会试试
I'll try.
Cynthia进来吧
Ah, come in, Cynthia.
听着 我想让你们俩一起
Listen, I wanted you two to get together
因为你们是我在这世界上
because you're the two people that I love the most
最爱的人
in this planet.
Cynthia 我想为报纸上
Cynthia, I want to apologize
那篇文章道歉
for the article in "The Post."
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
相信我
Just trust me.
很高兴听到这个
Glad to hear it.
我们不如打开天窗说亮话
How about we cut through all the bullshit.
我知道你们有重要的事情讨论
So I know you've got important things to discuss,
但我有一个建议
but one suggestion, please...
请别让我听到
Keep it to yourselves.
(BGM: Anders Johan Greger Lewen - Last Dance In Paris)
嘿
Hey.
我办到了
I did it.
解决了
It's settled.
不是完全解决
I mean, not settled, settled, not yet.
但是我和Gloria谈过了 她没问题
But I spoke to Gloria, and she's cool.
我们都没问题 取得重大进展了
We... we're cool. Major progress was made.
请别在我背后乱来
Please don't go behind my back
自己试着去谈判
and try to negotiate.
他们会把你生吞了
They'll eat you alive.
Gloria没有任何权利
Anyway, Gloria doesn't have any power.
她是董事会的头
She's the Head of the Board.
不 Biben掌握所有的投票权
No, Biben's got all the votes.
这是个丑陋的比拼
Look, this is a gutter fight.
幸运的是
Well, thankfully,
我也有一些新闻
I have some news too.
这是一些
Here are some facts
你会觉得有意思的事
you'll find interesting.
你给任何人看过了吗
Have you given this to anyone?
纽♥约♥时♥报♥
"The Times."
-什么 -你什么意思
- What? - What do you mean, "What?"
你毁了一切
You've ruined everything.
Gloria会完蛋
Gloria's gonna lose her shit.
让我来做我的工作
Let me do my job.
你的工作么
Your job?
你的工作是为我服务
No, your job is you work for me.
Nina 你为我们乐团工作
Nina, you work for us, the orchestra.
你没有权力
You had no right.
Cynthia 让我问你
Cynthia, let me ask you something.
如果我坐在乐团中
What if I sat in with the orchestra sometime,
试着拉大提琴
tried to play cello.
你会觉得怎么样
How do you think that would go?
不会太好 对吧
Not good, right?
因为我不拉大提琴
Because I don't play cello.
所以 你也别试着来我办公室
So don't you try to come into my office
觉得你能做我的工作
and think you can do what I do.
不 我不觉得我能干♥你♥的工作
No, I don't think I can do what you do,
但我特么能按照我的方式来
but I can damn well do my version of it.
只要这一切结束 你会去另外一个城市
You... you're on to some other city as soon as this is over.
你觉得我一结束这次谈判
You think that as soon as I seal the deal on these negotiations,
就会移情别恋吗
that I'm gonna move onto someone else?
你♥他♥妈♥真自负
You have one hell of a fucking ego.
乐团是我的家
The orchestra is my family.
我不会让任何人任何事伤害它
I won't let anyone or anything hurt it.
你被炒了
You're fired.
什么
What?
我不信任你 对不起
I don't trust you, sorry.
Cynthia
Cynthia...
操♥你♥妈♥蛋
Go fuck yourself.
在可预知的未来
I intend to
我会的
for the foreseeable future.
(BGM: Vladimir Ashkenazy - Waltz No. 7 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 6♥4♥ No. 2)
关于Lennox那事 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about the whole Lennox thing.
丛林中的规章制度嘛
Laws of the jungle, baby.
而且你是我的学生
Besides you're my student.
我不能把你教得比我还好的话
I can't make you better than I am,
我就是个槽糕的老师
maybe I'm a terrible teacher.
你是个很棒的老师
You're an amazing teacher.
Reg
Reg?
你好
Hello.
Hailey 这是Reg
Hailey, this is Reg.
Reg以前也是我的学生
Reg was my student too.
现在是得梅因爱乐团的
Now he's first chair
首席双簧管手
with the Des Moines Phil.
哇
Oh, wow.
他昨晚在音乐会上
He was at the concert last night
听了你的表演
and heard you play.
他以为他会听到我的演奏
He thought he was going to hear me.
Betty说你很棒
Betty said you were great.
衔接 布局
The articulation, the placement...
你天生有着很灵活的软腭
You have such a naturally flexible soft palate.
这很奇妙
It's wonderful.
他说的没错
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表