剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
正过着糜烂的奢侈生活
who live lavish lives of luxury."
这照片是Christophe
It's Christophe.
保时捷挺帅啊
Sweet-looking Porsche.
Christophe 你什么时候弄了一辆保时捷啊
Christophe, when did you get a Porsche?
那不是我的车 那是我朋友Wanda的
That's our friend Wanda's Porsche, not mine.
Virg 你来看这个
Virg, look at this.
你把它发到Instagram上去了吗
It was on your Instagram?
但我只有30几个粉丝啊
But I only have, like, 30 followers.
你怎么能这样做
How could you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你这个大嘴巴
You little sieve.
是你泄漏了谈判条款和网上那些照片的吗
You leaked terms of negotiation, you leaked photos online?
我们别无选择
It's what we had to do.
"我们" 是谁 是谁让你这么做的
"We"? Who's we? Who's feeding you this?
我们必须讨好那些新闻媒体Gloria
We're losing the press battle, Gloria.
Edward说
Edward said...
是Biben吗
Biben?
Gloria 你知道我是爱你的
Gloria, you know I love you.
但你却投靠了Biben
But you think Biben is the future.
事到如今我们必须采取一些不正当的手段
Things are about to get ugly,
而你是绝对不会支持的
and you don't do ugly.
请节哀顺便
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
对您的遭遇我深表哀悼
My condolences.
Claire 她
Claire was...
哦 别装了
Oh, cut the bullshit, man.
你几乎就不认识她好吗
You barely knew her.
给我寄张慰问卡片就行了
Just send me a card.
拜托 让我一个人静一静行吗
Please, just leave me alone with my thoughts.
非常抱歉 我越界了
I apologize. I overstepped.
虽然现在或许不是最好的时机
Look, this may not be the time to bring it up, but...
但我想请您考虑一下能否重新回到乐团
please consider taking up the baton again.
整个乐团都在等您的回归
Your orchestra's waiting.
我热爱着纽约交响乐团
I love the New York symphony.
或许这也是我唯一珍爱的事物了吧
Perhaps it's the only thing that I really love.
那就回来啊
Then come back.
不一会儿
In a little while, I'll...
我就叫人把您的办公室
I'll have the decks cleaned
整理出来 您一回来就可以上任
and the captain can come back on board the ship
正式回归
and stand on the poop deck.
Edward 你♥他♥妈♥到底为什么这么想让我回去
Edward, why do you want me back so fucking much?
因为人们都喜欢您的音乐
Well, because you play the music we all want to hear.
还有 你让我想起了自己的父亲
And plus, you remind me of my dad.
而且你能留住赞助者
Plus, you put the donors in the seats.
还有Rodrigo让我想起我的继弟
And Rodrigo reminds me of my stepbrother.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
他也是墨西哥人吗
Was he Mexican?
不是
No.
但他也是个自大的小混♥蛋♥
But he was a cocky little prick.
顺带一提 我发现你的墨西哥兄弟
By the way, I noticed your hermano
甚至都没出现 表示一下哀悼啊
didn't even bother to come by to pay his respects.
是吧
Hmm?
你一个人好好考虑一下吧
I'll leave you with your thoughts...
大♥师♥
Maestro.
大♥师♥
Maestro!
大♥师♥
Maestro.
没能到场我深表歉意
Apologies for not being here.
请接受我最真挚的哀悼 我的兄弟
My deepest sympathies, my brother.
这世间最痛苦的莫过于分别了
It is the hardest thing to say good-bye.
我知道你无意指挥我的交响曲
I know you had no intention of conducting my symphony.
别再想这些事情了
Don't think about those things.
您要考虑的事情太多了
Don't... you have too many things going on...
我其他什么都没想
I've thought about nothing else, man.
这件事就已经算搞定 呃 过去了
I mean, all right, it's done... finished.
被埋葬了
Buried.
我刚从双重葬礼上出来
We had a double funeral today.
我需要你的悼词
I need your eulogy.
您看
Look, it's...
曲子算不上三流
it's not third rate.
大概算是二流半
Maybe second and a half.
乐章的构架很好 很有结构感
It's got a construction to it. It's got bones, you know?
层次非常清晰
It's got an architecture that follows.
真的很棒
It's a great buildup.
大♥师♥级的水准
Masterful. It's really well constructed.
但我觉得还需要来点不一样的元素
But I think you have to do bad stuff all the way, and then...
才能写出与众不同的乐曲
and then you will end up doing good stuff after.
我没时间去想什么不一样的东西
I don't have time to do the bad stuff.
别这么说 您可以尽情把握自己的时间
Don't say that. You have all the time in the world.
说来也有趣
You know, it's funny,
Claire生前也是这么想的
but that's what Claire thought.
我去 Erik Winklestein好帅啊
Damn, Erik Winklestein is cute.
Strauss 你这么惊讶干嘛
Strauss. Why are you so shocked?
选黑色的还是蓝色的
Black or blue?
选更体现你事业线的
Whichever one's cleavier.
我靠 你要跟一个风险投资人约会
Shit, you're going on a date with a venture capitalist,
我都不知道那是啥意思
whatever that means, in an attempt to extract
暗地里是为了攫取法律斗争中至关重要的消息
potentially crucial information in a legal battle.
这像是《特工神童》里的情节啊
That's like some "Spy Kids" Shit.
咋了 他给你发信息了吗
What, did he message you?
很期待今晚的会面
"Looking forward to tonight."
没加个笑脸 也没有表情符号♥
No smiles, no emojis?
他真是个熟男
He's, like, a man.
-靴子还是高跟鞋 -废话 高跟鞋
- Boots or heels? - Heels... come on.
搞定
Done and done.
还差一点
Almost.
我们要把这个小鲜肉迷得神魂颠倒
We need to kick this bitch into overdrive.
你想喷点我的马来西亚香水么
Do you want some of my Malaysian perfume?
这个
Uh, what about...
如何
these?
不喜欢么
Do you hate them?
没 我觉得不错
No, no. I mean, I love them.
但我没想到你会有这种风格的东西
They're just not something I'd picture you wearing.
这对耳环是Rodrigo奶奶
They're a family heirloom
送给我的传家宝
from Rodrigo's grandmother.
Hailey Rutledge
Hailey Rutledge!
我没听错吧
Are you not saying what I think you're saying?
你为什么没早告诉我
Why did you not tell me before?
我不知道 我就是忘了吧
I mean, I don't know. It just slipped my mind.
那我们要好好聊一聊了
Well, we got a lot to talk about.
好看吗
Well?
呃
Well...
希望Erik Winklestrauss
yeah, let's just hope Erik's Winklestrauss
会喜欢Rodrigo奶奶的耳环吧
like's Rodrigo's grandmother's earrings.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
这酒有酒腿吗(酒腿: 挂杯)
Does it have legs?
嗯 还是长挂杯
Mmm, long legs.
说实话我完全不懂怎么品酒
I honestly know nothing about wine, so...
我也是 不过有"腿"的话这酒应该还不错
Me either, but apparently it's good if it's got legs.
好像大部分东西有腿都是好的吧
I feel like you could say that about most things.
除了蛇
Except snakes.
-那就太不好了 -一种不太好的好法
- That was bad. - It was bad-good.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你主动给我打电♥话♥ 我特别开心
I'm really glad you called, by the way.
那天在教堂里我就想跟你搭话呢
I wanted to talk to you the other day at the church.
不过 我可不知道
I did not know what the etiquette was
如何优雅的在参加葬礼时调情
for flirting at a funeral.
通常来说 过了劳工节的话
Oh, generally, after Labor Day,
这么做不太合适
it's totally frowned upon,
但是在劳工节前的话 完全没问题
but pre-Labor Day, it's pretty chill.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表