剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
丛林中的莫扎特
第二季第八集
Thomas
Thomas.
Claire
Claire.
这是送给你的
I have a present for you.
你最喜欢的百合花
Your favorite: lilies.
我喜欢的是丁香花
Lilacs.
哦 没错 丁香花
Lilacs. Yes, of course.
我已经签好离婚协议了
Oh, I've signed the bloody divorce papers.
现在我们可以以朋友的身份重新开始吗
And now, as friends, maybe a new beginning?
Thomas 你知道我看不懂你写的谱子
Thomas, you know I can't read your whole score.
不 不 我一个人明白就够了
No, no, this is just for me to follow
我这是在缓解等待的痛苦
mitigate the agony of waiting for
等待着那个令我深信不移的女人做出决意
the verdict from the one woman that I trust.
进来吧 我泡了茶
Come. I've made tea.
太好了 我正口渴呢
Oh, lovely. I'm parched.
来 把耳机戴上
All right, put these on.
确认你已经戴好了
Make sure they're comfortable.
可以了吗
Is that good? All right.
准备好
Get ready.
准备好
Get ready.
听到了吗
Coming through?
好
Good, good.
我把序曲部分颠倒了一下
I inverted the opening section and put...
你听一下
just listen, yeah.
你听得到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
如果能听到就点一下头
Just nod your head if you can hear me.
Thomas 你一说话我就听不到耳机里的声音了
Thomas, when you talk, I can't listen.
真是我俩婚姻生活的缩影
Our marriage in a nutshell, hmm.
-这... -放松
- It's... - Ah, relax.
Thomas
Thomas!
哎呀好了 我知道
All right... I know.
Thomas 安静点
Pipe down, Thomas.
好 我不说话了
All right, good. I'll shut up.
你自己听吧
Just listen.
你这是什么表情 怎么皱眉头了
What was that, a wince?
木管乐器不对劲吗 啊别急
Was it the woodwinds? Oh, no, no, no, no.
别摘耳机 你还没听完呢
No, don't. It's not finished yet.
马上就结束了
You're nearly there.
所有的旋律都交织在一起
It all weaves together in the end.
在最后共同到达了顶峰
Just... it's beautifully... it comes together.
你怎么躺下去了 是听累了吗
Was that an exhausted slump
还是那种对我职场生涯要结束的失望
or a "Oh, God, Thomas, your career is over" Slump?
Claire
Claire?
-你好 -大♥师♥ 请您节哀顺变
- Oh, hi. - Maestro, we're so sorry.
-谢谢 -多谢关心
- Thank you, thank you. - Appreciate it.
好的 大♥师♥
Yes, Maestro.
感谢您的出席
Thank you for coming.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
Gloria
Gloria.
真是令人悲伤的时刻
Sad occasion.
唉 Claire生前是个好女人
Yes, tragic. Claire was a lovely woman.
Erik 嗨
Oh, Erik, hey.
最近的人♥民♥币汇率唱哪出啊
What the hell's happening with the yuan?
谁知道呢
God knows, right?
Gloria 节哀顺变
Gloria, my condolences.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是我的好朋友
She was a dear friend
更是乐团全体成员的挚友
and a dear friend of the orchestra.
米歇尔 我觉得我们还是不要去了吧
Ay, Michel, I think that maybe we shouldn't go.
我认为我们必须得去
I think it's the right thing to do.
当然要去
Of course it's the right thing.
对 我必须去
Yes, it's the right thing.
只有这么做我才能摆脱
Yes, yes, this is the only way that I'm gonna get this...
身上的这些东西
this thing out of my system.
大♥师♥ 您有没有觉得您所谓的诅咒
Maestro, about the curse...
可能只是心理上的问题
do you think it could be psychosomatic?
当然是啊 米歇尔
Of course, Michel.
任何事物都是跟内心相关联的
Of course it's psychosomatic. Everything is.
我和你还有音乐
Me, you, the music,
我们感受一切事物的方式
the way we experience things.
这些脑子里的东西都是内心的意识
It's in the head. Psychosomatic.
为您工作我很荣幸 大♥师♥
I like working for you, Maestro.
我知道的
I know, Michel. I know.
这也会发生在我们身上
It's gonna happen to all of us.
很快
And soon.
死亡吗
Death?
呃 我是说乐团停工
Well, basically... A lockout.
别这么没礼貌
Show some respect.
死者还在呢
There's a dead lady up there.
她已经不在这儿了
She's not up there anymore.
那只是一个空躯体
Just an empty vessel.
这太悲哀了
Oh, it's just so sad.
孩子 及时行乐吧 你永远不知道明天会发生什么
Carpe Diem, because next Diem, there'll be nothing to carpe.
天哪 董事会的人都在
Oh, God. The whole board is here.
我们不能让乐团被迫停工
We can't let this happen.
不能让乐团解散
We can't let this orchestra die.
我们必须跟他们做点交易
We have to make a deal.
那你不如直接走过去
Why don't you just walk across the aisle
邀请他们跳舞算了
and ask them to dance?
嗨 Nina
Hi, Nina.
没想到你居然来了
Surprised to see you here.
我在侦查敌情
Scouting the opposition.
Darth在那 小Luke在那
There's Darth. There's young Luke.
我们要搞清楚的问题就是
The question is, will he go over to the dark side,
他会不会支持我们呢
or will he vote for us?
我们的还价需要得到董事会四张支持票
I need four yeses for the board to approve our counteroffer.
也不是没有可能
Not impossible.
Gloria是支持我们的
Gloria's sympathetic to us.
她和我们站在同一战线
She wants what we want.
这就有一票了
Well, that's one yes.
我们知道Biben的立场
We know where Biben stands.
对 肯定不站在我们这边
Yeah, right on our backs.
很明显他会投反对票
He's an obvious no.
这么说可能有一票支持
Well, so one speculative yes,
一票反对
one obvious no.
那Erik Winklestrauss呢
What about Erik Winklestrauss?
我猜他会投赞同票 他人挺好的
I bet he's a yes. He's really nice.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我见过他
I met him.
他还把他的号♥码留给我了
And he kind of gave me his number.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
或许他会告诉你他的决定
Maybe he'll tell you how he's gonna vote.
Claire人挺毒的
Claire was venomous.
但她也算是我最年长的朋友了
But she was my oldest friend.
Arlene 别感情外露
Stiff upper lip, Arlene.
现在你就是我朋友中年纪最大的了
Now you're my oldest friend.
如果我一定要是最老的什么
Well, if I have to be an oldest something,
我很乐意做你最年长的朋友
I'm happy to be your oldest friend.
你好
Hello.
您好
Buongiorno.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello.
我是来找Ana Maria的
I'm looking for Ana Maria.
我是
My name is...
Rodrigo DeSouza
Rodrigo DeSouza.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在那
Ahi esta.
你变了
You've changed.
Ana Maria
Ana Maria?
你的律师告诉我
Your lawyers, they're saying
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表