剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
很多... 大♥师♥
A lot of... Maestro! Yes?
我有一些好消息
I think I've got some good news.
Sikorsky要加入我们吗
Sikorsky is in?
不不 他被斯卡拉歌♥剧院预定了
Oh, no, no. He's booked at La Scala.
那Graham呢
And Graham?
-他已经承诺要来 -Graham吗
- Yes, he's already committed. - Graham?
承诺要去一个靠近日内瓦的疗养院 别烦躁
To a sanitarium near Geneva, but don't fret... pun intended...
我已经找到人了
I have found somebody.
-谁 -Lennox
- Who? - Lennox.
排练五秒倒计时
Rehearsal in five. Rehearsal in five.
噢 这个想法有点意思
Oh. That's an interesting idea.
是的 大家说他有点天分
Yeah. People say that he's got a little bit of talent.
才不 他是个奇才
Oh, no. He's a prodigy.
他绝对会... 我是指
He'll definitely... I mean,
他们说他可以指挥一整夜
they say that he can conduct all night long.
也许吧
Maybe. Maybe,
但是不是意味着他准备好...
but does that make him ready to...
大♥师♥ 他能指挥纽约交响乐团吗
Maestro, can he conduct the New York Symphony?
-他准备好了吗 -你问这个真好笑
- Is he ready? - Funny you should say that.
这话正是董事会在雇你之前问的
That's exactly what the board said before they hired you.
你来决定 大♥师♥
Your decision, Maestro.
大♥师♥
Maestro!
这特么发生什么了
What the hell's going on?
我情不自禁
I couldn't help myself.
当你看见一辆插着钥匙
I mean what do you do when you see a Ferrari idling
还放着空挡的法拉利你会做什么 当然开回家
with the keys in it, hey? I was gonna bring it back.
大♥师♥ 这是Lennox
Maestro, meet Lennox.
真是我的荣幸
The pleasure is all mine.
我还没缓过神
I'm still pinching myself.
我从没想过我会和
Never in my wildest did I think I'd be hanging with two
两位前辈级偶像见面
of my idols from the older generation.
我们很高兴你的加入
We are delighted to have you with us.
你知道吗 我自己指挥第五交响曲也会做改动
And you know, I had a few goes at the fifth myself.
当然
Yes, of course.
那是最终版本
It's the definitive version.
我指挥也获得喝彩了
I did it as well to some acclaim.
-是吗 -几年前
- Oh, you did it? - A few years ago.
我知道 我看过
Yeah. I know. I know. I saw it.
你在第四乐章带入短笛的方式
The way you brought the piccolos in in the fourth movement...
特别简单 很好的方法
so simple, in a good way.
-你在那里吗 -我当时才十岁
- You were there? - Well, I was ten at the time,
但是我在线看的
but I saw it online.
特别仰慕你
Wicked respectful.
仰慕?
Respectful?
-特别仰慕 -是的
- Wicked respectful. - Yes.
听着 不如我们等会再聚
Listen, why don't we get together later on?
或许我们三个一起
Maybe we could have a... the three of us,
来个男性之夜或其他什么的
and have a boy's night out or something?
我很想去 但今晚我得看孩子
I'd love to but I've got custody tonight.
她叫Allegra Non Troppo
- Her name's Allegra Non Troppo.
嗨 Allegra
Allegra, hey.
我喜欢这里的传声效果
I love the acoustics in here!
伙计 我觉得她不是很喜欢你
I don't think she likes you much, mate.
制片人不能阻止我们发短♥信♥ 对吗
Producers can't stop us from texting, right?
不能
Yeah.
我有东西给你
I got you something.
新的白色紧身衣
New white tights!
-好 谢谢 -不好意思
- Cool, cool. Thanks. - Sorry about that, yeah.
听着
Yeah. Look.
才三个月 没事的
It's three months. It's gonna be fine.
-别这样 -别咋样
- Just stop it! - Stop what?
别试着管理我的情绪
Like, trying to manage my feelings.
请别再扯犊子 就跟我诚实一次
Just please stop the bullshit and be honest for once.
你很高兴我离开
You're happy I'm going.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你连装难过都不会
You didn't even try to seem sad.
那是因为我不是在演戏
That's because I'm not an actor playing a role.
-我是你女朋友 -就是这样
- I'm your girlfriend. - Yeah, exactly.
你该更觉得矛盾
That's why you should be more ambivalent.
听起来很奇怪
Okay. That's just weird.
什么 不 这很正常
What? No. Actually it's normal to, like, want the person
你和一个人谈恋爱
that you're supposedly in a relationship with
当他要离开几个月 你理应觉得伤感
to be upset when you're going away for months.
听着 你知道吗 你能试着
Listen. Do you know what? Please, can you try to care
不那么关心你的双簧管吗
about something a little bit more than your oboe, okay?
Alex 等一下
Alex, hold on!
别走
Stop!
干啥
What?
这就完了 你就准备这么走人
So that's it? You're just gonna walk away?
那你想让我做什么
Well, what do you want me to do?
看见没
See that?
这才是问题
That's the problem right there.
-Booby加油 -开始了
- Come on, Bobby! - Let's go!
别庆祝的太早 操蛋的家伙们
Oh, don't jazz hands me, you motherfuckers.
护膝都带上 准备上场
Drop your socks and grab your jocks.
Ruthless上场了
Babe Ruthless is up!
好戏开始了
Wait for a good one!
看清楚点
Hey. Watch it, sister.
少给我来近身球
Stop trying to give me the brushback.
那告诉你的胸别那么大
Well, tell your tits to stop crowding the plate, then.
没办法
Can't help it.
你少说她的胸
Don't you talk about her tits.
-开球吧 -投手 你准好了吗
- Let's go, baby. - Are you ready, pitcher?
等着看好戏
Wait for a good one!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
大♥师♥
Maestro?
海莱 你在这干什么
"Hai Lai," Hey. What are you doing here?
你在监视我们吗
Are you spying on us?
没有 我告诉他们不要玩垒球
No. I told them not to do softball,
结果你看 他们正在玩
and look at them. They're softballing.
你为什么不走过去阻止我们
Well, why don't you just go in there and stop us?
我想的 这也是我为什么要来
I wanted to. That was why I came for,
然后我看了比赛 很精彩
but then I saw the game, it got good,
我很矛盾
and I got conflicted.
我不知道我为什么担忧
I don't know why I'm worrying.
即使你从船上掉下来也不会碰到水
You couldn't hit water if it fell out of a boat.
如果你从D音降下来也到不了高音C
Well, you couldn't hit a high C if it fell from D!
练习得怎么样
- So how's the practicing? - Practicing
练习进行得很好
is going really well.
很好
Good.
我很高兴你没有被分心
I'm glad you're not getting distracted
被... 社交分心
by... social distractions.
比如捐赠者晚会吗
Like donor events?
我记得你说猎鹰必须自己起飞
I thought you said that the falcon must take wing.
-猎鹰? -我是猎鹰
- "Falcon"? - I'm the falcon.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我很确定你知道我在说什么
I'm pretty sure that you know what I'm talking about.
那你在说什么
What are you talking about?
海莱 我说我正在说的
"Hai Lai," I'm talking about what I'm talking about.
我不觉得
I don't think you are
因为我们从不谈论我们正在说的东西
because we never talk about what we're talking about.
-不好意思 -傻♥逼♥
- Sorry. - Fucker!
噢 靠
Oh, shit. Aah!
不好 -海莱 海莱
No, Hai Lai, Hai Lai!
等一下
One sec!
-你伤到哪里了 哪里痛 -哦天啊 我的手指
- What did you hurt? What hurts? - Oh, God! My finger!
我这样做 一到十你有多痛
On a scale of one to ten, how's it feel when I do this?
-一 -那不是很严重
- One. - That's not so bad.
因为不是这根手指 傻叉
Because it's the wrong finger, you idiot.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表