剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
a mystery taco ever in my life.
是的 Rivera大♥师♥必须坐在包厢
Yes, it is imperative that Maestro Rivera sit in the box,
或许Juan Delgado可以坐在别处
so maybe Juan Delgado could just sit somewhere else.
不好意思 等一下
Sorry, one second.
-海莱 我需要你 -我工作着呢
- "Hai Lai," I need you. - I'm doing my job.
-我需要你 -喝点水
- I need you, no. - Drink the water.
我需要你!
I need you!
呃 没事 好着呢
Uh, no, everything's fine.
这简直是公♥关♥噩梦
This is a total PR nightmare.
不 我可以演奏的
No, I will be able to play.
噢 大♥师♥ 我很抱歉
Oh, Maestro, I am so sorry.
我觉得自己是个白♥痴♥
I feel like such an idiot.
等一下 我觉得我们可以因此发表
Wait a minute, I think we can get a shitload
一篇很棒的新闻报道
of great coverage out of this.
想一下 我们勇敢的乐团成员
I mean, think about it: our brave orchestra member
为了传播艺术和文化
ventures into exotic lands
冒险进入异国他乡 然后发生了什么
to bring art and culture, and what happens?
他被打劫了 他那价值连城的小提琴被偷了
He gets mugged and his priceless Bergonzi violin stolen.
我们问Juan Delgado
Tell that to Juan Delgado
要一千万支票的时候你把这话告诉他
when we ask him to write us a $10 million check.
Craig 是实话吗 这是你最好的琴
Wow, Craig, do you honestly... this is your best one.
这很不可思议
This is incredible
因为你从一个糟糕的情况下获利
because you're profiting from a terrible situation, okay?
是的 你不了解这里的文化
Yes, you don't know culture; you don't know culture
即便是写成英语的霓虹灯
even if it was written in English with a neon light.
保险公♥司♥说我需要报♥警♥留底
The insurance company says I got to file a police report.
不能留报♥警♥记录
No police report, no police report, no police report.
但那样才能提出索赔要求
But in order to make a claim...
坐下
Sit down.
如果有小提琴的风声
No, if there's a Bergonzi on the move,
我知道要打电♥话♥给谁
I know the right person to call.
你找我啊 大♥师♥
You called, Maestro.
Warren Boyd
Warren Boyd,
这是我很好的朋友Manuel
I present you to my very good friend Manuel, Manu,
或者你可以叫他El Bichito
or you can call him El Bichito.
El Bichito?是什么意思
El Bichito? What does that mean?
意思是我要么是你最好的朋友
It means either I'm your best friend
要么是你最糟的噩梦
or your worst nightmare.
-你好 -你好
- Hola. - Hola.
朋友 你要不要把我介绍
Amigo, are you going to introduce me
给你的女朋友
to your lovely lady?
-她不是我的女朋友 -我叫Hailey
- She's not my lady... - I'm Hailey.
我是乐团的双簧管替补
I play the second oboe in the orchestra.
-她很漂亮 -她是我的助手
- She's very lovely. - She's my assistant.
只当几周而已
Just for a couple of weeks.
她还有一堆电子邮件要看 对不
Yeah, and she has a lot of emails, right?
我可以...
I could...
为什么现在不去做
Why not... why not do it now?
再见
Adios.
衣服不错 是那位美女给你买♥♥的吗
Nice clothes, man. Did that sweetie buy them for you?
车哪来的
What's the deal with the car?
你中彩票得的吗
You win it in a raffle?
笨蛋
Dumbass.
我自己买♥♥的 我现在混的不错 混♥蛋♥
I bought it myself, dude. I'm doing well, asshole.
是这样
Yeah, right.
你头发上那个小玩意
That little thing in your hair-
你的香水 还有你的戒指 靠啊
Your Perfume, dude, and the rings, hell,
快滚蛋吧
Get out of here.
你好吗 兄弟
How are you, brother?
我很好
Good, dude, good.
墨西哥城有两千二百万人
There's 22 million people in Mexico City.
你怎么找到一把小提琴
How you gonna find one violin?
找到你的小提琴不是什么难事
It's not problem finding your violin.
我们只要和老朋友Erasmo聊一聊
All we have to do is talk to our old friend Erasmo.
-找到Erasmo才是关键 -嘿 嘿 你
- Finding Erasmo is the problem. - Hey, hey, you!
-别听他的 -你不能在这里停车 混♥蛋♥
- Nah, don't listen to him. - You can't park here, asshole!
别理他 别理他
Don't listen to him. Don't listen.
没人知道他住在哪儿
No one knows where he lives.
他没手♥机♥ 总是搬家
He has no cell phone, always on the move,
但是我知道他去哪儿玩 和谁玩
but I know where he hangs out and who he hangs out with.
所以这是Erasmo玩的地方吗
So this is where Erasmo hangs out, huh?
不 这是Manu的老婆 Paula工作的地方
No, this is where Paula, Manu's wife, she works here.
哦
Oh.
Warren Boyd 放轻松
Warren Boyd, please relax.
看看漂亮姑娘
Watch the pretty girls.
她们中有些提供按♥摩♥
Some of them give massages, you know?
效果特好
With the joyful ending.
来吧 喝一杯
Let's get you a drink.
来点健怡可乐或别的
Maybe a Diet Coke or something, por favor?
嘿 你是要被臭骂一顿才能叫来服务生吗
Hey, do you have to fuck somebody to get service around here?
去死吧 Manuel
Go to hell, Manuel.
我都等了一个小时 你去哪儿了
I waited over an hour. Where were you?
别这么和我说话
Don't talk to me like that, woman.
我去接了一个很特别的人
I went to pick up someone special.
Rodrigo 亲爱的 怎么了
Rodrigo, baby! What's up?
嗨 Paula
Hey! Paula.
-Warren -Paula 你没告诉我...
- Warren. - Paula, you didn't tell me...
让我来介绍你
Let me introduce you.
告诉我今早发生了什么
Tell me everything that happened this morning.
在我登记入住后 我问了招待员
Okay, after we checked into the hotel, I asked the concierge
在哪儿可以给我的家人买♥♥礼物
where I could buy some presents for my family.
那个招待员叫什么
What was his name, this concierge?
我不记得了 哦对 他叫Victor
I don't remember. Oh, yeah. It was Victor.
他给了我地址
So he gave me the address,
然后当我到了那条街
and then when I got to the street,
有两个男的突然冒出来
these two guys appeared out of nowhere.
一个打了我的头
One of them hits me on the head.
另一个拿走了我的琴盒
The other one grabs my violin case.
你的小提琴那么值钱 你为什么还随身带着
Why did you take your violin with you if it's so valuable?
我的保险合同规定
My insurance policy.
琴必须一直在我身边
It's got to be with me at all times.
等下
Wait.
咋了
Yes
什么事
What's up?
是他吗 你找到Erasmo吗
Was that him? Did you find Erasmo?
确实快找到了
Getting close, very close indeed.
咱走吧
Come on, let's go.
老男人那方面比较有经验
Older guys do it better than anybody else.
哦 Warren
Oh, Warren.
她说
Warren Boyd, oh, she's saying
她喜欢你的成熟 你的阅历
that she likes your maturity, your experience,
愿意和你交流交流
and that she would love to exchange anecdotes.
我们现在是要去警♥察♥局吗
Are we going to the police station now?
我需要时间为音乐会找把小提琴
And I need time to arrange a violin for the concert.
别糊弄我
Don't fuck with me.
好好开车
Drive properly, dude, please.
我再也受不了玉米饼
I've had it up to here with tacos.
你是太文雅连玉米饼都不屑吃了吗
Too refined for a fucking taco or what?
冷静点 混♥蛋♥
Calm down, asshole.
嘿 Warren Boyd他失去他的胃口
Hey, Warren Boyd, he lost his stomach.
可能连蛋蛋也丢了
Maybe the USA took away his balls too.
我妈肯定要气炸了
My mom's going to be furious.
因为你 她要把我们都杀了
She's gonna kill us because of you.
Paula 你咋回事
Paula, what's your problem?
知道现在几点不
See what time it is'?
Manuel让我等了一个半小时
Manuel kept me waiting for an hour and a half.
少来 都是借口
No, no. Excuses. Excuses.
Rodrigo 见到你真好
Rodrigo, what a pleasure to see you.
嗨 让我瞧瞧
Oh, hello, look at you!
快到我怀里来
Come here, mamacita!
不行 我受够你俩了
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表