剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
No, no. I've had it with the both of you.
这是你家吗
Is this your house? Yes?
进去看看吧
Let's go see your house.
带我看看 你的房♥间在哪
Show me around. Where is your room?
那里吗
There?
这根指头去买♥♥鸡蛋
This one bought a little egg.
这根加了点盐
And, this one added salt.
这根做饭
This one cooked it.
这根 干啥去
This one...what follows?
这根指头休假去了
This one went on vacation.
小拇指吃了鸡蛋
And this little one ate it.
快走 交易开始了
Let's go the deal is on.
-小提琴吗 -是 现在
- The violin? - Yeah, now!
嘿 我们找到Erasmo了 快走吧
Hey, we found Erasmo. Come on, let's go, let's go.
你回到纽约要打电♥话♥给我
You'll call me when you get to New York.
你说啥
Ha. What?
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
拜拜 小美女
Ciao mamacita! Ciao!
我走之前会再见你们的
Okay, I'll see you before I leave.
-不 我不能 -打电♥话♥
- No I can't. - Call.
拜拜 回头见
Bye Guadalupe. I'll see you.
嘿 美女
Hey, good looking.
想跳舞吗
Want to dance?
好啊
Sure.
你过去几周一直
You've been keeping to yourself
自个儿待着
these last couple of weeks.
这么说吧 就这一回
Let's just say I've been enjoying
我很享受自己一个人
being on my own for once.
哦
Oh.
Bob 你跳舞很好
You're a good dancer, Bob.
别说的那么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
我没有惊讶 我记得你有多主动
I'm not surprised. I remember your moves.
是吗
Yeah?
Virgil告诉我一家很棒的餐厅
Hey, Virgil told me about this amazing restaurant,
我想办法订了座位
and I somehow managed to score a reservation
就在明晚 我想可能...
for tomorrow night, thinking maybe...
不用有负担 但...
no strings attached, of course, but...
可以啊 感觉很有意思
Sure, sounds like fun.
我会去的
I'm in.
Hailey 和我们一起跳舞吧
Hailey, come dance with us.
不行 我手头上事很多
I can't. I've got too much shit to do.
每次我试着做别的
Every time I try to do something,
我的手♥机♥就响了
my phone starts ringing.
你知道嘛 去他大爷的手♥机♥
You know what, fuck the phone.
这本该是你人生中的一次愉快之行
It's supposed to be the one fun trip of your life,
截止到现在 你什么趣事都没做
and so far you've done nothing fun.
-我懂 -嘿 这是
- I know. - Hey, this is...
这是属于你和大伙的地方
This is where you belong, with your fellow players.
-打断一下 -Bob怎么了
- Excuse me. - Yes, Bob?
你们几个对墨西哥大♥麻♥感兴趣否
Could interest you guys in a little Acapulco Gold, Si?
好吧来点
Uh, okay.
-你从哪弄的 -好赞
- Where did you get that? - Mm-hmm, bueno.
-我不要 -真的吗
- No, no. - Really?
不用了 谢谢 我不抽大♥麻♥
No, gracias, no, no, I don't... I don't do that.
不客气
Ooh, de nada.
海莱 是我 Rodrigo
"Hai Lai," hey, it's me, Rodrigo.
我都给你打了三次电♥话♥了 好嘛
Yes, I've called you, like, three times, okay?
听到这条留言请回电
Call me when you hear this message.
钱不是问题
Hey, no problem with the money.
我们会弄到钱的
Yes, we're gonna get the money.
我答应给他十五万比索(约5.3万RMB)
I promised Erasmo 150,000 pesos.
十五万比索?
150,000 pesos?
我负担不起
I can't afford that.
一比索值多少
How much is a peso?
草泥马
Motherfucker.
Warren Boyd我觉得警车
Warren Boyd, I think the police car
想让我们停车
is wanting us to stop.
他们只是在欣赏我的新车
They are just admiring my beautiful new car.
好吧 他们可能变了
Well, maybe they have changed a lot.
我好久没来了
It's been a long time since I came here.
混账东西
Motherfucker.
反正我们也没法靠边停车
Anyway, we can't pull over.
我们见Erasmo要迟到了
We are late to see Erasmo, cabron.
操 我不喜欢那样
Fuck, I don't like this shit.
我明天要指挥一场音乐会 一群人指望着我
I'm giving a concert tomorrow and a lot o people depend on me.
你已经出名了
Dude, you are famous already.
你的海报在市里贴得到处都是
Your face is everywhere In the fucking city.
我不喜欢这种屁事
I don't like this shit.
你有意见吗
What's your problem, dude?
开慢点
Slow down.
那样会困扰你...
It bothers you that-
咱们快他妈离开这吧
Let's get the fuck out of here!
嘿 Warren Boyd
Hey, Warren Boyd?
噢 靠
Oh, shit!
卧♥槽♥ 我们要死了吗
God damn it. Are we gonna die?
我们要死了
We're gonna die.
我要死在墨西哥了
I'm gonna die in Mexico.
(BGM: Latin Soul Syndiate - La Negrita)
天啊噜
Jesus!
你大爷的 看看你给我找的事
Motherfucker, these problems you get me into.
我不能搅进来
I can't be doing this shit.
你惹上事 你都打电♥话♥给谁
When you get in trouble, who do you call, man?
你知道啥 混♥蛋♥
You know what, asshole?
我才是那个真实生活上出问题的人
I'm the only one having real life issues, man.
真实的生活吗
Real life? Real life?
所以我的生活是假的还是咋
So my life is false or what?
真实的生活是进监狱
Real life is going to jail
然后让你女儿看望你...
and having your little Guadalupe visit you...
别惹我
Don't mess with me.
靠 等一下
Fuck! Wait!
兄弟 我认识你
Dude, I know who you are.
我知道你从哪儿来 我了解你
I know where you come from, and I know the shit inside you.
嘿 Warren Boyd
Hey, Warren Boyd?
-咋了 -或许我们可以把大♥师♥
- Yeah? - Maybe we cut the Maestro open
切开看看里面他妈都有啥
and see what is inside his fucking asshole.
我逗你玩呢 Warren Boyd
I am fucking with you, Warren Boyd!
他是我兄弟
He's my brother.
他那种人
What do you think when he's like that,
做那种事你是怎么看
when people are like that?
堕落 白♥痴♥ 恐怖
Degenerate. Moron. Creep.
不 他是个傻瓜
No, he's a fucker. Like, a fucker.
特别能吃 你知道么
Eater of awful, you know, cons...
好吧
Okay.
他一直很精通线路
He was always better with the wires.
看
Look.
抢你琴的那些人
So the men who took your violin,
他们长啥样 高矮黑白?
what did they look like: short, tall, dark, light?
其中一个中等身材
One of them was kind of medium,
打我那个男的很高
but the guy who hit me was very tall.
他是用左手还是右手打你的
Did he hit you with his right hand or left?
得了 你就饶了可怜的Warren Boyd
Oh c'mon, leave poor Warren alone...
没关系的
No, no, no, no, it's okay, it's okay.
他是用右手打的
He hit me with his right hand.
我记得很清楚
I remember that perfectly.
用右手吗
With the right?
什么事 Manu
What's up, Manu?
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
她很漂亮 是不
She's beautiful, no?
是的 但那不是我的小提琴
Yes, but that's not my violin.
这绝对不是他的
It's definitely not his violin.
没错
It's true.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表