剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
That is actually very impressive.
那也太牛逼了
Oh, my God! That is...That's a man flying.
我的天啊 那个人在飞
That's like roller-skating cats. I never thought I'd see that, not in my lifetime.
就像溜旱冰的猫 我以为一辈子都见不到呢
What's the plan? Do we... Do we have a plan?
计划是什么 我们有计划吗?
Running's a plan! There's no shame in running!
计划就是-逃跑! 逃跑不丢人
You prick!
傻♥逼♥
All right, all right,so what I'm thinking you need to do,
我知道你该怎么办
you need to mount him in mid-flight,
你得趁打斗把他扑倒
you need to rip his jumpsuit off,and just fuck his power out of him.
拔了他的衣服 操掉他的超能力
Oh, is... is that it
哦 就这样?
So, I don't need to cook him a nice dinner first or anything like that?
我不用先给他做个饭什么的?
Bloody hell! If you think you can't do it...
拜托 要是你做不到...
Erm... I didn't say that. I could do it.
我没这么说 我能做到
Erm... I don't think you could.
我觉得你做不到
Seriously, what a shit idea!
我♥操♥ 这什么烂主意
It's amazing what you can goad people into.
激将法真好使
Vanity and pride have been the undoing of many a great man, Finlay.
虚荣害死了很多伟人 费利
Roy Castle, God rest his soul.
比如罗伊·卡索 上帝保佑他
He died of cancer, Rudy.
他癌症死的 鲁迪
I thought he tap-danced himself to death.
我以为他跳踢踏舞跳死的呢
Get off me. Get off.
滚下去 下去
Oh, my God. He's actually doing it. Go on! You can do it!
天啊 他真要这么干 加油 你能行
I never doubted you, man! Go on, you handsome barman!
我从没怀疑你 兄弟 上他 帅哥酒保
Shall I? No!
是吗? 不
I'm the fucking superhero!
我他妈是超级英雄
Oh-oh-oh...
啊哦~~~
Shit! He didn't think this through.
操 他没考虑周全
Flap your arms! Flap!
挥动胳膊 快
Handsome barman?
帅哥酒保?
Oh, dude!
哦哥们
Told you I could do it.
就说我能做到
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
I never meant you to find out.
我从没打算让你发现
Look, I can explain.
好吧 我能解释
I loved you.
我爱过你
With all me heart.
全心爱过你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Will you wait here?
能在这等着吗?
I want to help.
我想帮忙
I know you want to help,but you've got to look after him.
我知道你想帮忙 可你得照顾她
Listen, I know he's not mine.
你瞧 我知道他不是我的孩子
But I will love him like he was my own if that's what you want.
但只要你一句话 我就会像亲爹一样爱他
D-Don't... Don't answer it now. just...
别 别急着回答 就...
think about it, yeah?
考虑一下 好吗?
Rudy.
鲁迪
Be careful.
小心
Of course I'll be careful.
我当然会小心
Careful's my middle name.Rudy Careful Geoffrey Wade.
小心是我的小名 鲁迪·小心·乔弗雷·韦德
Oh, come on.
怎么了
It's all right.
好啦
All right.
没事的
Come on. Oh.
好了
You worried about Rudy? Hm?
你担心鲁迪 是吗?
Me too.
我也是
It's OK.
没事
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
Don't do that to me.
别跟我来这套
What are you doing to me?
你跟我玩什么呢
Sh, sh.
嘘 嘘
I heard something. What?
我听见有动静 什么?
Sh!
嘘!
Follow me.
跟我来
Oh...
噢
You won't have realised this about me...
你们肯定都没发现
but I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I am...
我是个
a beautiful
美丽的
and proud...
自豪的
gay probation worker.
基佬监督官
So am I.
我也是
Yeah, but what if she's camouflaged herself as a pigeon?
对了 如果她变色成鸽子了呢?
You can't camouflage yourself as a pigeon.
光变色变不成鸽子
Dimensions are all wrong.
形状就不对
A horse. A donkey.
变马 变驴
An alpaca, maybe.
变羊驼也许行
A pigeon, no.
鸽子没戏
Ow! She stabbed me!
嗷 她捅了我
She's fucking stabbed me!
那家伙捅我
You bitch!
婊♥子♥
Killer! Bitch! You're swinging.
凶手 婊♥子♥ 你在晃呢
Fuck!
操
Fuck! Stop!
操 住手
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking slag!
操操操操操 去死吧!
Oh, God. Oh...
天啊 哦
Wasn't her.
不是她
That's not good. What...
我情况不妙 什么...
That's not good.
我情况不妙
We're going to find you and we're going to fucking kill you!
我们会找到你 我们会宰了你
Gargh! No!
啊 不
You killed Sam. What's that?
你杀了萨姆 你说什么?
You killed Sam!
你杀了萨姆!
Whoa, ho-ho-ho-ho! Whoa, dude!
哇 等等等一下
Oh, did you see that?
你看见了吗?
That's a G-flat, because she's flat and her fucking name begins with G.
弹了个从天而降的降G调 她名字开头又是G
Her name's Karen. Is it?
她叫凯伦 是吗?
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Oh, look, don't, please?
等等 等等 别这样好吗?求你
You don't have to be a part of this.
你不需要参与
But I am a part of this.I'm a part of him.
可我必须参与 我是他的一部分
Oh, mate.
哦 兄弟
But you... Please, just walk away.
但你...拜托 别管了
Fuck these losers.They've got it coming.
管他们去死 他们自找的
I'm sorry, but if you're going to kill him you're going to have to kill me as well.
对不起 你想杀他 除非先杀了我
You're choosing him over me?
你为了他反对我?
Yeah, I am.
没错
He treated you like shit.
他都不把你放在眼里
Don't I mean anything to you?
我对你没一点意义吗?
You mean the world to me.
你是我的全世界
You know you do! You... You... You betrayed me.
你知道的 你...是你背叛我
I did not betray you.
我没背叛你
I-I know I haven't always appreciated you.
我知道 我有时对你不好
But the truth is, I feel...
可不瞒你说 我会感到...
I feel hollow,
空虚
like an empty can of Tizer.
像个空易拉罐
You complete me. Huh.
是你让我圆♥满♥
That's jerry Maguire.
这是“猫屎先生”的台词
Yeah.
对
I miss you, dude.
我想你了 兄弟
Come 'ere.
过来吧
Together, we are twice as strong,
合二为一 我们会变得双倍强大
we're twice as intelligent and we're twice as frigging handsome,
双倍机智 双倍英俊
and there is fucking nothing you can do to us.
你根本不是我们的对手
I can kill you.
我能杀了你
Well...
好吧
that's just the problem, though,isn't it, with you electricians?
这不就是你们电工的通病吗?
You just think you can play God,don't you?
自以为是上帝 对吧?
Well, no, sir.
抱歉 你错了
I've got news for you, pal.People are more complicated than plugs!
告诉你个新闻 人类比插头要复杂得多
Look at yourself. You just think everyone's a toaster, don't you?
瞧瞧你 看谁都像面包机 对不对?
You're a fucking idiot.
你♥他♥妈♥个傻♥逼♥
Well, just give it your fucking best shot,cos I've got rubber soles!
祝你好运吧 我鞋底可是橡胶的
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表