剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
That was me.
那个就是我
I was...downloaded into my friend's body.
我当时... 下载进了我朋友的身体
OK.
好吧
I don't want to get heavy with you,
我不想把话说得太重
but I'm done with all your little computer games, OK?
但我玩够你的电脑游戏了 行吗?
I want out.
我要出去
Game over!
游戏结束!
I thought you liked me.
我以为你也喜欢我的
Well, call me old-fashioned,
就当我比较传统
but you kind of blew it when you turned me
但当你把我变成一串1和0的时候
into a string of ones and zeros
我真没法再有感觉了
and kept me prisoner in a virtual bedsit.
还把我囚禁在一个虚拟卧室里
It's better this way!
因为这里更好啊!
I hate it out there.
我讨厌外面的世界
You're a fucking nutter!
你♥他♥妈♥真是个疯子!
Just great - perfect.
行 真行
I-I finally meet a girl that I really... Oh!
我好不容易遇到个真心... 噢!
What?
什么?
Nothin'.
没什么
You just need some time to get your head around it.
你只是需要点时间想想清楚
I've got me head round it.
我已经想过了
Yeah, I think I have.
对 我想我清楚了
Er, I want out!
呃 我要出去!
I know we can be happy!
我知道咱们会很开心的!
Where are you going?
你去哪啊?
You can't keep me in here!
你不能把我关在这儿!
Let me go!
放我走!
You can't do this!
你不能这样!
Let me go!
放我出去!
It was really weird, because I was walking across the estate
真的很奇怪 我在街区里走着
and people were looking at me...
所有人都看我...
..and laughing.
还笑我
It's happened three times now.
已经发生三次了
This one guy was really staring at me with this big smirk on his face.
有个男的盯着我看 满脸笑得巨夸张
Oh, honestly! Bloody hell.
噢 真是够了! 操他们
What a strange and unpredictable world we all bloody live in.
咱们活在多么奇怪 不可预知的世界里啊
My office.
到我办公室
Now. Yep.
立刻 好
I want to tell you a story...
我想给你讲个故事
OK.
好吧
This story involves a young man who developed an affection for another
故事是关于一个男孩 渐渐爱上了
young man.
另一个男孩
When the young man could repress his feelings no longer,
当这个男孩再也无法压抑自己的感情
he made a video...
他就拍了一段视频...
..expressing his desires via the medium of poetry.
通过诗歌♥来表达自己的情感
And the young man sent the video by electronic mail,
然后用电子邮件发了过去
or e-mail, as it was to become known.
或叫e-mail 当时才刚刚有这个东西
Five minutes later, there was a ping in his inbox
五分钟后 他的收件箱叮了一声
and then another...
然后又来一个...
and then another.
接着又一个
It transpires that the other young man did not share his feelings...
后来才知道是另一个男孩 他并不感同身受
He found the poem amusing,
他觉得那首诗很好笑
so he shared it with everyone he knew
就分享给了所有他认识的人
who shared it with everyone they knew
那些人又分享给了他们的朋友
and so on and so forth.
就这样一直传下去
And the young man was understandably upset by this cruel rejection,
当然这个男孩因为这种残忍♥的拒绝而痛苦不已
so confronted the object of his desires
于是他去质问他心仪的那个男孩
in a deserted underground car park.
在一个没人的地下停车场里
And with tears streaming down his face...
他带着满脸的泪水...
..he recited the poem again...
一边背诵着那首诗...
..as he beat the other young man to a bloody pulp.
一边把另一个男孩打得血肉模糊
Do you see my point?
你明白我的意思没?
Not really.
不太明白
Perhaps this will help you.
或许这个能帮你明白
Korean mash-up.
韩国人的混剪
Why is there a video of me shitting on the internet?
为什么网上会有我拉屎的视频?
What d'you mean?
你在说什么呢?
Making toilet on the internet?
把拉屎这种事传网上?
Damn you, Bill Gates! That's out of order, man.
操你丫的 比尔·盖茨! 太过分了 伙计
Can't believe it. It was you, wasn't it?
真不敢相信 是你干的 是不是?
Can I just... Let me just say... Let me just say in me defence...
我能不能...你让我...让我跟你解释一下
Look, we've all made bloody mistakes.
听着 我们大家都犯过大错
Aaaah! Fucking 'ell! Jess!
啊! 我♥操♥! 杰茜!
What the fuck?! Jess!
你疯了吗?! 杰茜!
Jesus fucking Christ!
操他♥娘♥的♥老天爷啊!
I brought you some pizza.
我给你买♥♥了披萨
You think you can just win me over with a few slices of pizza?
你以为用几片披萨就能得到我的心么
Pathetic!
可悲!
I'll come back later.
我一会儿再来
Whoa, wait... What kind of pizza is it?
喔 等等...是什么口味的披萨?
Hawaiian.
夏威夷口味
You're the one who wanted to come and talk about our issues,
是你要来这儿跟别人聊咱们的问题
which, for the record, are all in your weak little mind.
而且说明一下 那都是因为你内心脆弱
But that is before I realised how important this group is.
但后来我才意识到 这个小组的重要性
Do you know, honestly,
说真的 你知道吗
you are like a bull with an 'ard-on in a china shop,
你就像一头在瓷器店里勃起的公牛
it's ridiculous.
真的很荒唐
Is this about Jess?
是不是因为杰茜?
I just... I don't know what to do...
我就是...我不知道该怎么办
You try and do the good thing, the right thing, the noble thing,
你一直做好人 做善事 行为高尚
and what d'you have to show for it?
你是什么都不用担心啊
A friggin' broken 'eart and a ruptured testicle.
可我就这么一颗破碎的心和破碎的蛋
Hm.
嗯
I'll see you later. Brilliant.
咱们回头见 真棒
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
All right?
好啊?
Don't ever let your testicles get viciously beaten
千万保护好你的蛋
with a wooden broom handle.
别被人用扫帚把毒打
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Do.
那就好
So I hear you and Finn were in the bar the other night,
那么 我听说了你和费恩那晚在酒吧的事
it was all getting a little bit Lisa King
当时你的胯部
in the crotch department, wasn't it?
是不是瞬间莉莎·金了呀?
Eh?
啊?
The brook does bubbleth over.
股股流淌的小溪呀
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Of course you don't know.
你当然不知道了
A lady doesn't speak of such matters.
淑女是不会明白这种话的
Was Madame satisfied?
女士您当时还满意么?
No, really, I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我说真的 我不明白你在说什么
I'm talking about Madame.
我在说女士您
And Master Finlay, I presume he's to be found
和费利大人 我想你能在一个
in a pool of his own bodily fluids somewhere.
满是他自己体液的池子里找到他
Who's Finlay?
费利是谁?
For God's sake, Finlay is the small,
我的妈 费利就是那个小小的
well-intentioned monkey-ish little fellow. You...
很善良 跟猴似的那个矮子 你...
You are L... You're Leah, aren't you?
你是... 你是莉亚 对么?
Oh, I get it. I'm sorry.
噢 我明白了 抱歉
You're embarrassed.
让你难堪了
And deeply ashamed.
非常难为情
Just wink three times and I'll know.
眨三下眼睛我就明白了
It wasn't me.
那不是我
I think it was my friend, Leah.
我想那是我朋友 莉亚
I think she did something to me.
我想是她对我动了手脚
Look, in a couple of days, everybody is going to be going crazy
听着 过不了几天 大家就会去嗨
about a new video of a...
新出的某个视频了...
of a dancing cat, or...
什么跳舞小猫 或是...
Or the grizzly bear chasing the dwarf!
或是大灰熊追逐小矮人!
It's a classic, his little legs...!
那个太经典了 那小腿儿...!
Anyway, my point is, no-one remembers it.
总之 我的意思是 没人会记得的
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表