剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
You never will touch it.
你永远都碰不到它
Strike that image. Get rid of it. It's awful.
别脑内画面 忘掉吧 太恶心了
I...I just...I wanted to meet 'em. I wanted to meet 'em as myself.
我...就是想见见他们 想自己见见他们
You know, and Dad's going to understand.
你知道爸爸能理解的
He's been through the same thing. So...
他也经历了同样的事 所以...
What? And I suppose if Dad...
什么? 意思是如果爸...
Dad had cancer, you'd want that too, would you?
得了癌症 你就也想得癌症吗?
How have you got to cancer?!
你怎么扯到癌症上了?!
Because that's what you are.
因为你就是个癌细胞
You're a friggin' horrible cancerous tumour thing, just growing in...
你♥他♥妈♥就是个烦人的癌性肿瘤 长在我身上
You feed off me.
你在吸我的精
You just hold me back and stuff, don't ya?
拖我的后腿之类的 不是吗?
Is that really... Is that really how you see me?
这就是你... 对我的真实看法么?
Only sometimes, when you're being a total dick.
只是有时候 当你特讨厌的时候
Come on, man. Just forget about all the silly nonsense about cancer.
得了 伙计 忘了这些癌症之类的废话吧
Get in here and let's go. Come on, man.
进来咱们走 快啊伙计
Smell the lamb, smell it.
闻闻这羊肉 闻一下
Or beef.
或牛肉
No. No, I either go as me, or I'm not going at all.
不 要么我就自己去 要么我就不去
Just have a little think about it, cos, er...
你就考虑一下下吧 因为...
No! Fuck off! No roast dinner for you, moron.
不行! 滚蛋! 你没烧烤大餐吃了 蠢逼
But you can't...you can't deny me for ever, you know.
但你不能...不能永远否认我啊
Well, denied, mate.
我这就 否认了 亲
Oh, shit.
噢 见鬼
He'll be all right.
他会没事的
Oh, honestly, Mum, this is... oh, this is top-notch.
噢 说真的 妈妈 这真是...好吃到极点了
There's someone coming round later and I want you to meet 'em.
晚点会有人过来 我想让你们见见
Who is it? It's a bit of a surprise, actually.
是谁啊? 算是个惊喜吧
Rudy?
鲁迪?
What is it?
怎么了?
It's nothing.
没事
It's nothing. I'm... I'm all right.
没事 我...我好得很
Going to get involved in a bit of this.
我得来点儿这个
Plenty of that.
多来点
Can I have some more mint sauce, please, Mum?
能给我再多来点薄荷酱么 妈妈?
Haven't you got enough?
这些还不够么?
Well, you can never have enough mint sauce, really, can you, with lamb?
薄荷酱嘛 配着羊肉就是怎么也吃不够啊
Cheers, thanks, Mum.
谢了 谢谢妈
Cheers.
谢了
What the friggin' hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么?
Me and your dad had an agreement.
我和你♥爸♥说好了的
We agreed to stay away from each other.
我们说好要远离对方的生活
And then someone who looks like me
结果有个长得跟我一样的人
walks into the bank and clears my bank account.
去银行拿光了我的钱
He broke the agreement. And now I'm breaking it too.
他坏了规矩 现在我也来破坏一下
What fucking agreement? Oh, here she is.
什么他妈的破规矩? 噢 这就来了啊
Do you know...do you know what I'd really like with this right now?
你知道... 我现在其实最想要什么吗?
It's going to freak you out. Horseradish sauce.
说出来吓死你 辣根酱
What, with lamb?
什么 配羊肉吃?
I know! Please. Yes, please.
我知道啊! 拜托了 真的
It'd be awesome, cheers. It'd be nice, it'd be just...just...that's all.
肯定好吃 谢了 会很不错的...真的
I'm just thinking, just to take the edge of the mint.
我就是想 平衡一下薄荷的味道
You know what I mean?
你懂吧?
Cheers, Mum. Ha-ha. OK.
谢谢妈 哈哈 好吧
Get out now, dickhead.
立刻滚走 混球
I'm not going anywhere. Fuck.
我哪儿也不去 操
I'm very comfortable in the bosom of my family.
我可是很享受这种天伦之乐的
It isn't your family!
这不是你的家!
Get the fuck off out of my bosom, dickhead.
滚出我家的天伦之乐 混♥蛋♥
Oh, here she is.
噢 她来了啊
Oh, give me that, give me that.
噢 给我吧 快给我
Mm. Oh, yeah.
嗯 好
Mustard?
再来点芥末?
You won't be able to taste your food.
那你的菜就全变味了
Yeah, well, good. Cos it's disgusting.
那很好 因为这菜巨恶心
It disgusts me. Rudy? Don't be so rude.
让我恶心 鲁迪? 别这么无礼
Please can I just have a little bit of mustard, please?
拜托能给我来点芥末吗 拜托?
Sorry, Mum. Cheers, Mum.
抱歉 妈妈 谢谢妈
Thank you.
谢谢你
You have got exactly three seconds to get out of this house
你有三秒钟时间滚出这间屋子
or I swear to God I will not be held responsible for my actions, boyo.
不然我对天发誓做出什么事我可不负责 小子
One.
一
Fucking two.
他妈的二
Two and...and a half.
二点...五
Two and three quarters.
二又四分之三
Three. Dick.
三 混♥蛋♥
Don't you fucking touch my mum.
你最好别碰我妈一根指头
Seriously. Don't you fucking touch my mum.
真的 别他妈碰她
Oh, I'm going to touch her.
噢 我当然要碰她
I am going to fuck her brains out.
我要操到她脑袋开花
And then I'm going to take
然后我会去找
that pathetic excuse for a man she calls a husband
那个她叫老公的衰人
and I'm going to cave his fucking skull in!
然后敲碎他的头骨!
My dad? What have you done with my dad?
我爸? 你把我爸爸怎么样了?
I am your dad.
我就是你♥爸♥啊
If you say anything to your mum, I'll hurt her.
如果你敢对你妈说 我就会伤害她
I'll really hurt her.
我会好好伤害她的
There's your mustard. Give me that.
你的芥末来了 给我吧
Give me that right now. Yes.
赶紧给我吧 好
Can I have mine later and maybe have pudding now and have this later?
我能一会儿再吃这个么 我想先吃布丁好不好?
Not until you've finished what's on your plate.
先把你盘子里的吃完
Oh? Tuck in, son.
噢 快吃吧 儿子
All right.
好吧
Rudy? You're going to make yourself sick.
鲁迪? 你这样会生病的
No, I won't.
不 我不会
It's delicious.
好吃死了
Can I have some pudding, please?
我能吃布丁了么 拜托?
Can't you wait?
你不能等等吗?
No. Can't wait.
不 等不了
Can I just have a little bit of ice cream, Mum? Please?
我能不能吃一点冰淇淋 求你了妈妈?
Where's Rudy? Oh, he's gone. Huh!
鲁迪人呢? 噢 他走了
Said he wasn't feeling well. I think it was all that mustard. Ha-ha!
说他不舒服 我想是芥末的缘故 哈哈!
Do you know, I said to him he was going to make himself sick.
你看 我就说他那样吃会生病的
You look beautiful today.
你今天很漂亮
Let's go to bed.
咱们去床上吧
Shit.
见鬼
Oh, fuck!
噢 操!
Oh, no! Rudy!
噢 不! 鲁迪!
Get off my mum!
别碰我妈妈!
Rudy! Rudy! What are you doing?
鲁迪! 鲁迪! 你干什么?
It's not Dad! It's not Dad!
这不是我爸! 不是我爸!
He's gone mental again!
他又疯了!
Stop it! Rudy, stop it!
住手! 鲁迪 快住手!
Geoff! Geoff! No!
杰夫! 杰夫 不!
Oh! Geoff! Look, you've hurt him!
噢! 杰夫! 你伤着他了!
Geoff? Geoff, what are you doing?
杰夫? 杰夫 你干什么?
The little shit needs to learn some respect.
这小混♥蛋♥该好好学学尊重人了
Geoff! Don't you touch him!
杰夫! 你别碰他!
No, no, no! Mum! Mum! Mum!
不 不 不! 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈!
I know what you need, both of you.
我知道你们俩需要什么
You need a fucking good beating.
你们他妈的需要好好修理一下
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
What is going on? It isn't Dad!
发生了什么? 这不是我爸!
That's not Dad. Yeah, it is. It is Dad but it's not.
这不是我爸 其实是 又是又不是
It's just...it's better if Dad explains it, Mum. Christ.
反正...最好还是让我爸解释 妈妈 老天爷
And who are you? Er...
你又是谁? 呃...
That's Jessica, my girlfriend, Mum.
这是杰西卡 我女朋友 妈
Mum, this is Jessica. Jessica, this is my mum.
妈 这是杰西卡 杰西卡 这是我妈
Hi.
嗨
He told me everything.
他都告诉我了
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表