剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
It's our son.
我们的儿子
He wants you.
他想找你
He needs... feeding.
他需要喂奶
Is this supposed to be funny
这是什么冷笑话吗?
He's our son.
他是我们的儿子
Look at him.
看看他
He's got your eyes.
他眼睛像你
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I threw us forward through time.
我把我们送到了未来
We had a baby.
我们有了孩子
We're parents.
我们是父母了
No, I haven't got a fucking baby.
不 我他妈没有孩子
Do you want to hold him?
你要抱抱他吗?
He's... He's not mine.
他 他不是我的
I know it's confusing...
我知道你很迷惑
but you have a new life now
可你现在有了新生活
and me and Leo are a big part of it.
我和莱昂是其中重要的部分
He needs you.
他需要你
He needs his mum.
他需要他妈妈
He's so beautiful.
他这么美丽
Take me back.
送我回去
I want you to take me back in time.You fix this.
我要你送我回从前 挽回一切
You take me back.
送我回去
This is your life now.
这是你的人生了
You accept that,or I'll throw us back through time.
要么你接受 要么我带我们回去
I'll keep doing it until I get it right.
再来一遍 直到一切正常
You won't remember a thing.
你什么也不会记得
We can do this again and again and again.
我们可以重复无数遍
I'm not giving up you and our baby.
我不会放弃你和我们的孩子
I will never fall in love with you,you creepy fucking prick!
我永远不会爱上你 你这猥琐傻♥逼♥
Give it time.
别这么急
I can give us all the time we need.
我能给我们无限的时间
You're not like the other girls.
你和其他几个女孩不一样
You've done this before.
你不是第一次这样
Spend the day with him.
和他过一天
He is going to break your heart.
他会让你心软的
I have to get ready for work.
我得去上班了
You can't do this.
你不能这样
You can't leave me with him! He's not my fucking baby!
你不能扔下让我管他 他不是我的孩子
Sorry. The number you have called is currently unavailable.
抱歉 您所拨叫的号♥码暂时无人接听
Please try again later. What the fuck?
请稍后重拨 怎么回事?
Finn?
费恩?
Oh, thank God!
感谢上帝
Finn!
费恩
Where's Finn?
费恩呢?
I think he's in the office.
他应该在办公室里
Finn?
费恩?
Shit. Yes? Jess?
啊 谁? 杰茜?
Oh, my God. Where have you been? What happened to you? You... You disappeared.
老天啊 你跑哪去了?你出什么事了?你消失了
Er... Er, there's this guy called Luke.
有个叫卢克的
He used this power and he says he threw me through time. I...
他有超能力 他说把我送到了未来 我...
Oh.
噢
What?
怎么回事?
Is that yours?
这是你的吗?
He says it's mine.
他说是我的
This is fucked up.
太他妈混乱了
You just vanished.
你凭空消失了
We searched everywhere. We...
我们到处找 我们...
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
None of us has seen you in over a year.
一年多没人看见你
Why are you wearing an ID badge?
你干嘛戴着身份牌
And why are you...
还有你...
dressed like a dick?
为什么穿这么傻?
I'm a trainee probation worker.
我是个实习监督官
This is the required look.
这是我的职业形象
You're a trainee probation worker?!
你是实习监督官?
Yes.
对
You're shitting me, aren't you?
你逗我玩吧?
It's amazing to think that came out of Jess's twat.
太神奇了 那个是从杰茜的逼里出来的
You are an industrial tribunal just waiting to happen. It's called a vagina.
你随时准备上劳工法庭吧 那东西叫阴♥道♥
You're not going to bloody believe this.
你♥他♥妈♥绝对不会信的
There's no golf sale. How do you mean?
没有高尔夫卖♥♥场 什么意思?
Well, I've been standing out there for two weeks holding this poxy sign.
我在外面站了两星期举着这个牌子
I go to collect my wages.There's no golf sale.
去领工资才发现 根本没有高尔夫卖♥♥场
I think I've been the victim of a cruel practical joke.
我上了恶作剧的当了
Oh, cute baby.
哦 孩子挺可爱
Yeah, about the baby...
哦对 说到孩子...
Do you know what I was doing...
你知道我在干什么吗?
when you so...
就在你
rudely interrupted me?
粗暴打扰我之前?
I'm guessing it wasn't showering.
我猜不是在洗澡
I was 19 and a half hours into a Murder, She Wrote marathon.
我连看了19小时的侦探肥皂剧
Jess is back.
杰茜回来了
Where is she? She's in the shitter.
她人呢? 她在厕所
She said something about some bloke who's thrown her forward through time.
她说有个男的把她送到了未来
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
嗯 我没事 我没事
So, the worm's returned...
所以 这小爬虫回来了
with her fuckin' bushy tail between her legs.
夹着大尾巴灰溜溜回来了
It's too late, guys.
太晚了 各位
It's too late,
太晚了
because I had forgot about her very existence.
因为我完全忘了她的存在
She's back.
她回来了
My Jessica's back.
我的杰茜卡回来了
Oh, wow,
哦 哇哦
I need to sit down.
我得坐下
Is he having a mental breakdown?
他是不是精神崩溃了?
Rudy?
鲁迪?
Hello, Jess.
你好 杰茜
Oh.
噢
You look like shit.
你样子太惨了
It's been a bit of a rough year.
今年过的不太顺
Me vigorous grooming and personal hygiene regime might have...
我严格的仪表和个人卫生标准也许...
slipped just a bit.
稍微有点疏忽
Did... Did Finn tell you about...about the baby?
费恩有没有告诉你...孩子的事?
Is that...
这是...
Is he mine?
他是我的吗?
I don't know. I don't... I don't think so.
我不知道 我觉得不是
I think it's Luke's. Who the fuck is Luke?
我想是卢克的 卢克又是谁?
Are you gonna pick that up?
你捡不捡起来?
You pick it up. In't that what you're supposed to be doing?
你们捡啊 这不是你们的活吗?
How high is that? It's high.
这有多高? 很高吧
Ugh...
啊~~~
What are you doing?!
你搞什么!
You drop him right there? You've splattered us.
你把他摔在那里?把我们都弄脏了
I've told you before.
我告诉过你
Yeah, well...
嗯 好吧...
it's one less wanker to deal with.
又能少对付一个傻♥逼♥了
How's it going? See any action?
情况如何 有行动没?
Nothing much.We caught some guy dropping litter.
没多少 捉到个乱丢垃圾的
What did you do to him?
怎么处置的?
We let him off with a very stern warning.
我们严厉警告后放走了他
Hmm. He won't be doing that again.
嗯 他不会再犯了
What are you up to?
你要干什么?
I'm just... I'm going through the papers.
我...我在翻报纸
Are you staying at mine tonight? Yeah.
你今晚住我家吗? 嗯
Ooh. Are you all right?
哦 你还好吗?
What?
什么?
I've had an 'aircut.
我剪了头发
'Ere. Crisps are for you.
给 薯片给你的
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表