剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
What a lucky fella! There you go.
你真走运 给吧
Cornetto, chair. It's like the frigging Ritz in here.
甜筒 椅子 这简直是里兹大饭店了
Have fun. Don't eat it all at once. See you in a bit.
好好玩 别一下全吃完了 一会儿见
Are you Alex?
你是亚历克斯吗?
Your mate said you'd take my power.
你朋友说你能移除超能力
What mate?
什么朋友?
Your mate with the milky nipples.
乳♥头♥会产奶那个
What? Sorry? He was short.
抱歉 谁? 矮个子的
Oh, Finn. You monkey-faced fuck.
哦 费恩 小猴崽子
Er...look, no offence, mate, but I don't really do blokes.
呃 请别介意 但我不帮男的
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
It means I'm not into having sex with men.
就是我不想和男人上♥床♥
What, you think I'm gay?
你以为我是基佬?
I don't really care what you are.
我不管你是什么
Look, I'm not gay!
听着 我才不是基
This is it. Her name's Maggie.
就是这里 她叫玛吉
All right, Maggie.
好吧 玛吉
It's time to pay the fucking piper, biatch.
出来混总是要还的 婊♥子♥
Bosh!
我♥操♥
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Well, I thought it was part of the plan!
我以为这是计划的一部分
We could have just knocked.
我们直接敲门就好
It's too late to frigging knock now, Finlay, for crying out loud!
没时间敲门了 费利 还要我说出来吗
IS it too late to knock?
没时间敲门了吧?
Shit, I'm just gonna knock, man, see what she's saying.
操 我现在敲吧 看她怎么说
Yoo-hoo?
有人吗?
Here she comes. What do I say?
她来了 我怎么说?
Say sorry.
说对不起
All right, love?
你好吗 亲爱的?
Why did you break my door?
你为什么打破我的门?
Because I...
因为我...
I thought you'd fallen...over...
我以为你摔倒了...
..and broken your hip.
扭了腰
Well, you can fix that lock when you've helped me with my jigsaw.
来帮我把拼图拼了 然后把锁修好
Oh...God.
哦 上帝
I have a cat.
我有只猫
She may try to drink from your nipples.
她可能会想吃你的奶
What are you doing? It just fucking won't fit.
你干什么? 合不上啊
You need to find the edges first, work from the outside in.
首先要找到边 再朝里推进
Basic puzzling. Oh, just...
这是常识 哦 拜托...
the jigsaw, man.
拼你的拼图 兄弟
I'm going undercover.
我去卧底了
I'm going to see what she knows.
问问她知道什么
Yeah? Yes.
好吗? 好
So...Maggie.
所以 玛吉
I suppose you're... quite surprised to see me.
你一定... 没想到会见到我吧
Aren't you?
不是吗?
It's Wednesday. You always come Wednesday.
今天周三 你每周三都来
Hands.
手伸出来
Oh...
哦
So...
所以...
how's that awful Rudy 1 treating you?
那个混♥蛋♥鲁迪一号♥最近对你如何?
He's not awful. He's just... He's a bit misunderstood, that's all.
他不是混♥蛋♥ 他就... 就是有点被误会
You should leave him. I'm sick of telling you.
我说多少遍了 你该离开他
Well, maybe he needs me.
也许他需要我
And perhaps it's time he learnt to look after himself.
也许他该学着照顾自己了
Well, with all due respect,
恕我直言
perhaps it's time you minded your own fucking beeswax, Margaret.
也许你♥他♥妈♥该学会少管闲事 玛格丽特
I don't think I care for your tone today, Rudy 2.
我不喜欢你今天的腔调 鲁迪二号♥
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sworn.
对不起 我不该骂人
Bedroom.
去卧室
There's a ball of pale pink.
把浅粉色线团拿来
Well, go on.
快去呀
Yes.
耶
All four corners.
四角找全了
Huh.
哼
They all mean something.
这都是有意义的
Who knows what?
是什么呢?
They'll find out eventually.
他们总会知道的
Who will?
谁会?
The people on the jumpers.
毛衣上的人
It's their future.
这是他们的未来
You'd better be going.
你该走了
Don't you usually meet up with Tim on a Wednesday?
你周三不是还要见提姆吗?
Oh! Tim! Course I do!
哦 提姆 当然
Tim...Tim. Tim waits for no man, as it t'were.
提姆 提姆可不等人 没错
Seriously, though.
不过说真的
I've mislaid my old Filofax. Can't remember.
我行事历丢了 我忘了
Where exactly do I meet Tim?
在哪见提姆来着?
She knits the future.
她能织出预言
It's not exactly your classic super-power, is it?
真是非传统的能力啊 是吧?
Hey.
嗨
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Oh.
哦
So...
所以
Tim? I suppose you're, er... quite surprised to see me.
提姆? 我想...你见到我一定很意外吧
Give us a minute.
我们单独谈一分钟
Stay. Where you going, dude? Stay there.
别走 你去哪 兄弟? 坐这别动
Tim? Tim?
提姆 提姆?
It happened again. Hm?
又发生了 嗯?
I woke up this morning and I found this.
我今早醒来 发现了这个
Oh, for fuck... Do you...? What? Fucking gun!
哦我♥操♥... 你是不是... 这是枪哎
I don't know where it came from, but it can't be good.
我不知道哪来的 反正肯定没好事
Help me.
帮帮我
Just please tell me what to do.
求你 告诉我该怎么办
All right, instead of me telling you what I think you should do,
好吧 不是我要告诉你该怎么办
maybe you should tell me what YOU think you should do, Tim.
也许你该告诉我 你打算怎么办 提姆
I need to snap the band.
我得弹一下手环
Remind myself that this is real.
提醒自己 这是现实
That it's not a game.
这不是游戏
Cool. Well, then, just snap it.
好主意 那就弹吧
You snap the band, remind yourself it's real and...
弹手环 提醒你自己这是现实 然后...
Well, what, dude?
怎么了 哥们?
What...?
什么...
What's the matter, dude? You're getting a bit twitchy.
什么情况? 你有点紧张啊
Let's not get that out... For fuck's sake, put it away.
别拿出来 我♥操♥拜托 快拿开
They'll ring the fucking police.
他们会报♥警♥的
No, no, no, no, no! For fuck...
不不不 我♥操♥ 拜托
Snap the band, dude! Put it away!
快弹手环 快把它拿开
Fucking snap the band, Tim. Snap the fucking band!
快他妈弹手环 提姆 快给我弹
Snap the fucking band. Snap the fucking band.
快他妈弹手环 快他妈弹手环
Put the fucking gun in the bag.
把枪收回包里去
Dude, put the fucking gun in the bag. For Christ's sake, Tim! Shit!
老兄 快把枪收起来 老天在上 提姆 我♥操♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh! You're welcome.
哦 不客气
You're a good friend.
你真是个好朋友
You're not so bad yourself. Finlay, dude, drink that shit up.
你也不坏 费利 把那玩意喝掉
Why the fuck does he help these people?
他到底为啥帮这些人?
And he doesn't even go on about it, he doesn't tell anyone.
他连说都没说过 他谁也没告诉
I?I gave 20p to Cancer Research. I'm still going on about it.
我捐了2毛钱给抗癌中心 至今我还挂在嘴边
Are you all right? There's something I need to do.
你没事吧? 我有件事要做
I'll call you later. OK.
我回头打给你 好
Here he is.
他在这儿呢
The silver fox, where...
狡猾的银狐狸 你去哪...
Shit!
我♥操♥
You locked him in a fucking cupboard!
你把他关壁橱里了
Huh. Well, technically, that's not a cupboard.
哼 理论上讲那不是壁橱
That's a bloody storeroom, innit?
那是个储藏室啊 对吧?
No, this isn't a fucking joke.
不 这不是开玩笑
It was only five minutes while I was...
我就走开五分钟
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表