剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
The storm happened. I lost my memory. Forgot everything.
发生了风暴 我失去了记忆 什么都忘了
What's this? What am I looking at?
这是什么 给我看什么?
It's a support group. It's for people with powers.
有超能力的人的互助小组
I think we should go.
我觉得我们应该去
Did you get community service for fucking him up the arse
你被判社区服务 是因为操了他
or breaking into the Community Centre?
还是私闯社区中心?
Breaking and entering.
是因为私闯
I knit the future. Thanks.
我能织出未来的景象 谢谢
Are we gonna become proper superheroes?
我们会变成真正的超级英雄吗?
So, what did she look like?
那她长得什么样?
Right, well, try to imagine,
想象一下
if an orang-utan and a bulldog, they spawned a child, yeah?
猩猩和斗牛犬生了个孩子
Now try and imagine, that bloody child grows up
现在再想象一下 这个死孩子长大了
and impregnates a pig.
把一只猪的肚子搞大了
This pig-dog-monkey hybrid thing would be a thing of beauty in comparison.
比起她 这个猪狗猴的混合体还挺美的
Dude, honestly, this girl, man, she was so physically ugly,
老实说 兄弟 这姑娘丑到
it pained me when I came on her face.
我射在她脸上时心都痛
Brilliant. Seriously, she were minging, dude.
好吧 说真的 她丑死了
If she was so hideously ugly, why did you have sex with her?
如果她真这么丑 你干嘛还操她?
Really? Do you know, this...this is just...
真的假的? 你知不知道 这...这就是...
this is the problem, isn't it, when you're having sex with ugly birds?
这就是问题 当你操丑妞儿的时候?
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't. I suppose
你操她也不是 不操她也不是 我猜
you only have sex with people you find physically attractive?
你只和吸引你的人上♥床♥吧?
It's a weird rule that I have.
我就有这种奇怪的癖好
Well, that's a bit shallow, isn't it? That's very shallow, Jess.
太肤浅了吧? 太肤浅了 杰茜
What about you, Ab? Have you ever done an ugly?
你呢 艾比? 你有没有操过丑人?
Does he count? No, I don't count!
他算吗? 我不算
Trust me. You count. Twice. Double points.
相信我你算 两倍 两分呢
Why am I double points? Cos you're short.
为什么我两分啊? 因为你太矮了
Oh, shit! No, no, no, no, no way!
妈的 不 不 不可能
Has he seen me? Who?
他看见我了没? 谁?
It's my dad. It's my frigging dad. What's he doing here?
我爸 我那该死的爸 他在这儿干嘛?
Why are you hiding from your dad?
你干嘛要躲着你♥爸♥?
Because he thinks I'm at university,
他以为我在上大学
doing a bloody Master's degree in computer science.
读计算机科学硕士呢
Do you know I'm actually... I'm President of the Student Union
你们知不知道我还是...我是学生会主席
and I'm captain of the rowing team?
和赛艇队队长?
And I actually nearly made it to the Olympics Squad by that much.
我差这么点就进了奥♥运♥会呢
Dude, your mum and dad are proper going for it.
你♥爸♥妈真不赖啊
No, they're not. My mum's classy.
不 我妈很高雅的
She wouldn't do shit like that. Not in public.
她不会这么做的 不会在公共场合
Oh shit! That's not my...that's not my mum! That's not my mum!
操 那不是...不是我妈 那不是我妈
Is he fingering her? No!
他在用手指插她吗? 不
It's either that or he's lost something in her vagina.
要不就是他有什么东西丢在她逼里了
Finley! It's my mum you're talking about!
费恩! 你说的可是我妈啊
You just fucking hit me?
你♥他♥妈♥的打我?
Yeah, well, I'm very upset, Finley.
是的 我很郁闷 费恩
Shit! Oh, fuck! Is he...
操 操 他...
Did he see me then? Is he looking now?
他看到我了吗? 他在看吗?
I think I'm going to cry.
我觉得我要哭出来了
We have to tell Mum.
我们得告诉妈
You know, she...she needs to know what's going on.
她...她得知道发生了什么
No, man!
不行
But Dad is cheating on her, man!
但是老爸劈腿啊
He's not, he's not cheating!
他没有 他没有劈腿
He's...
他...
He is...he's fingering, is what he's doing.
他用手指插 就是这样
It's not really cheating, man. It's...it's more playful.
不算劈腿 就是...就是玩玩
Mum has a right to know what's going on here.
妈有权知道怎么了
I won't do it! Stop saying.
我不去 别说了
I won't do it. I won't do that to her.
我不去 我是不会这么对她的
I'm not going to break her frigging heart.
我才不去伤她的心呢
Shit! I'm gonna have to sort it, aren't I?
妈的 又要我去处理了是吧?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I'm going to go round there, right, and I'm going to say,
我过去就说
"You frigging...you harlot! You harlot.
“你♥他♥妈♥的...你个荡♥妇♥ 你个荡♥妇♥
You're a home-wrecker!"
你这个小三!”
You know, I just...I...I will not come from a broken home!
我...我...我是不会成为单亲家庭的小孩的
I won't be one of them kids who's still pissing himself
我不是那种青春期
in his early-to-mid teens.
还尿自己一身的小孩
You were one of them kids.
你就是
I had a bladder infection.
我得了膀胱感染
Right. I'll see you later.
好吧 待会见
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where you going?
哇 哇 哇 你去哪儿?
I...I have to... I have to be somewhere, don't I?
我...我得...我得去某个地方
Where have you got to be? You never have to be anywhere.
你得去哪儿? 你从来不用去哪儿啊
What do you know about my life?
你知道我什么啊?
(MISSING DO YOU KNOW THIS GIRL?)
(寻人启事 认识这姑娘?)
(CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION)
(如有任何信息请拨♥打♥该号♥码)
What do you think?
你们觉得呢?
I'm going to put them up around the estate.
我要贴到社区里
You're not really missing, cos you're sat there.
你又没失踪 你就坐在这儿呢
Maybe it should just say "found".
也许该写“招领”
Dog seeks owner. Not dog. Girl. Girl seeks owner.
狗找主人 不是狗 是姑娘 姑娘找主人
Yeah, cos that wouldn't attract any perverts.
是啊 那样肯定不会招来变♥态♥
What about, "Girl seeks self-identity"?
“女孩寻找自己身份”?
We're not at art school.
我们又不是艺术学院
I'm going to think about this while I change my tampon.
我去换棉条时想想
Alex?
亚历克斯?
Now you're part of the gang, do we get free drinks?
你现在也算我们的人了 我们能酒水免费吗?
No.
不行
Well, what time does it start?
那什么时候开始?
No. I'm...yeah, I'm just leaving.
不行 我...我要走了
I'll see you there?
那儿见?
OK. OK. Bye.
好 好 再见
Jess! Aah!
杰茜 啊!
Jess!
杰茜
Stop!
等等
You gonna do that?
你要做那个?
Fuck's sake.
操啊
Ah. Buzzing. Listen, what are you doing...
啊 嗡嗡的 听着 你要做什么...
Ooh. What you doing right now?
哦 你现在在干吗?
I'm going for a facial. I'll give you a facial.
我要做个面膜 我来给你个面膜
Excuse me? Ha-ha-ha!
什么? 哈哈哈
Sorry. I disgust myself when I'm nervous.
抱歉 我一紧张就特别恶心
Fuck, it's small in here.
操 这里面好小
What I meant to say was,
我的意思是
would you mind giving me a lift to my dad's harlot's flat, please?
你能不能把我送到我爸的小三住处 拜托了?
Why can't Finn do it?
费恩怎么不能做?
Because Finn doesn't have
因为费恩好像根本
any respect for the institution of marriage, it would appear.
不尊重婚姻
And he doesn't have a car.
他也没车
So...wagons roll!
那...开起来咯
Right.
好吧
How's that?
怎么样?
You're not going on a date with her.
你又不会和她约会
Well, actually, yes, she is going on a date.
事实上 是的 她是要去约会
She's going on a date with destiny. No-one fucks with my family.
她要和命运约会 没人能惹我家
No-one fucks members of my family. Apart other members of my family.
没人能操♥我♥们家的人 除了我们家的别的成员
Your dad's here.
你♥爸♥在这儿
Shit! Right, start the engine! This was a terrible idea!
妈的 好吧 走吧 这个主意烂透了
You never should have made me come here. You're a fool!
你就不该让我来这儿 你这个笨蛋
This is a perfect opportunity
这个是绝佳机会
for you to talk to both of them without your mum being around.
让你和他们俩谈谈 而你妈又不在
You should confront him.
你应该和他见个面
Will you come with me, please? No.
你和我一起嘛 拜托了? 不干
Oh, well, what a selfish cunt.
自私的傻♥逼♥
Really? No.
真的假的? 假的
Not at all. I can't do this. I can't do it on my own.
不是 我做不到 我一个人做不到
I'm not...I'm not mature enough.
我不够...我不够成熟
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表