剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
我擦不是吧
Shit. Do you want tell me what the fuck is going on?
操 能不能告诉我这是搞什么?
You are to become one of us.
你得加入我们
A Scout? Can't I just fill in a membership form?
加入童子军? 我填个表不行吗?
You are to become an agent of Satan.
你得成为撒旦的代言人
And if I say no?
要是我不肯呢?
Oh, shit. Shit.
卧♥槽♥ 惨了
Then I'll cut out your heart and burn it in hellfire.
那我就挖出你的心 用地狱烈火焚烧殆尽
Is that a chicken?
那是只鸡吗?
Oh, you...you've got the wrong guy.
哦 你找错人了
I'd make a terrible agent of Satan.
我可当不了撒旦代言人
I'm...I'm lazy, and... and disorganised,
我这人又懒 又邋遢
and ask anyone who knows me, I'm...I'm shit.
随便问问我的熟人 我就是个废柴啊
Ecce Satanas meo...
(拉丁文)看啊 我主撒旦...
sicut ego et ipse regnabit Dominus
即将降临人间
super terram meam tenebris...
我将与他一同君临天下...
Jesus! Fuck!
上帝啊 我♥操♥
You killed the chicken!
你杀了小鸡
Lucifer habitabunt in te!
路西法与你同在
You should see his scar.
你该看看他那伤疤
Dude looks like Action Man. What an handsome barman!
跟兵人似的 酒保帅呆了
You've seen him? Of course I've bloody seen him.
你去看他了? 我当然看他了
We're best mates. Some people say...
我们是好哥们啊 还有人说
..we look like brothers. Ahem!
我们长得像亲兄弟呢
You're best mates? Mm-hm.
你们是好哥们? 嗯哪
Really? Erm...what's his surname?
真的? 他姓什么?
Kagi...Kagillima.
卡...基...尼...玛...
Kagillima? It's...it's...
卡基尼玛? 不是 应该是...
it's Wong...Smith.
姓王...史密斯
Wong-Smith? I know. It's ridiculous, innit?
王史密斯? 可说呢 多拗口的名字
So, you know how the handsome barman saved your life?
于是 帅哥酒保救了你的命?
Does that cancel him out shagging that girl?
那他劈腿的事就算了吧?
Cos it feels about the same to me.
我觉得能抵消啊
Why are you so interested?
你操的什么心?
Because if you stop seeing him,
因为要是你甩了他
he'll just...he'll leave, won't he?
他就会... 走了 不是吗?
He'll wander from town to town like The Littlest Hobo.
像小狗荷贝一样浪迹天涯
And, Jess, I don't know whether my fragile heart
杰茜呀 我这脆弱的玻璃心
could ever take any more of...
再也受不了这种...
You're not going to believe what's just happened to me.
你们不会相信我遇到了什么事
Were you bent over double again, sucking yourself off,
你纵身扭三扭 给自己口了一发
bit of pollen's gone up your nose, you've sneezed,
射到了鼻子里 打个喷嚏
you've bit the tip off your penis...
不小心咬掉了龟♥头♥...
No!
不是
Oh, come on.
得了吧
# Gonna throw it back to you
# 今天就是他们回报你之日
# By now you should've somehow... #
# 现在你该明白了
# Realised what you gotta do
# 你应该怎么做
# I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do
# 我不相信还有人能感受到
# About you now. # Yeah.
# 我对你的感觉
They don't look like agents of Satan.
他们看着不像撒旦代言人啊
Of course they don't look like agents of Satan.
他们当然不像撒旦代言人
Agents of Satan never look like agents of Satan, do they?
撒旦代言人哪有写在脸上的?
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我是不是?
You think it's all just a desperately sad and lonely cry for attention.
你以为我只是可怜兮兮地找存在感
Yeah, well, I told them you were capable of anything, mate, so...
好吧 我跟他们说你什么都做得出来 所以...
Oh, when you come in tied up, covered in chicken blood...
换你试试 捆成粽子 一身鸡血...
What's that? Chicken blood?
那是什么? 鸡血?
It was Finley.
是费恩弄的
What? It was Finley.
什么? 是费恩弄的
Have you been running an illegal slaughterhouse
你开了个地下屠宰场
in my community centre?
在我的社区中心里?
No. If I find out
没有 要是被我发现
you have been supplying local restaurants
你给附近的餐馆和烤肉店
and kebab houses with dodgy meat...
供应来历不明的肉...
You won't, cos I haven't.
不会的 我没干那种事
Then we don't have a problem, do we?
那我们没什么问题啰?
No. No.
没有 没有
# You're my wonderwall... #
# 你是我的迷墙...
Pussy.
事儿逼
Hi. It's me.
嗨 是我
How do you know where I live?
你怎么知道我住在哪?
So, I guess I kind of followed you home from the hospital.
这个 我从医院跟踪你回来的
Don't freak out.
别怕
Look, I don't know what your problem is. I don't care.
听着 我不知道 也不管你有什么毛病
So, can you just piss off?
拜托你滚蛋好吗?
Oh, fuck! Oh!
嗷 我♥操♥
Fuck!
操
The door slamming like that. It wasn't an accident.
门就这么关上了 这是个事故
Well, it was, but it was me.
是事故 却是我制♥造♥的
I've got this power.
这是我的超能力
I cause accidents. It's a nightmare. Neil said he could make it stop.
事故体质 真可怕 尼尔说他能救我
Who's Neil?
尼尔是谁?
You've got his lung. They transplanted it into you.
你移植了他的肺
He had this power. He could fuck other people's powers out of them.
他能靠跟人上♥床♥来移除超能力
He was going to fuck my power out of me.
他正要操♥我♥来着
Is that what he told you?
他这么告诉你的?
He was after a shag.
他是想占你便宜
I've spoken to people he helped. He took their power.
我跟他帮过的人谈了 他们的能力都没了
His power's been transplanted into you.
他的能力移植给了你
Is this a wind-up?
你是故意撩我吗?
Did Jess put you up to this?
是杰茜派你来的?
It's a test, isn't it? And if I shag you then I fail.
考验我是不是? 上了你 我就输了
Well. Ha!
呵呵
Good try. Because it's not going to happen.
辛苦你了 可惜没门
Seriously.
真的
Take a hint.
拜托识相点
The catch on the dishwasher door broke.
洗碗机门钩子坏了
I tripped over it, fell on a potato peeler.
我被门绊了一跤 摔在土豆刨子上
The handle of a mug of tea snapped off as I was drinking it.
我正喝着茶 茶杯把手就断了
Jesus.
天啊
There was a loose paving slab at the top of a flight of steps.
爬楼梯爬到顶 踩到一块松动的砖
I don't even remember what all these are.
这些我都不记得哪来的了
That's just a birthmark.
这个是胎记
I've got money. I'll pay you.
我有钱 我付钱给你
I don't...I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
You cheated on me, and I can't forgive you for that.
我没法原谅你劈腿
Maybe I should be able to get over it because
也许我不该再纠结 因为
I really fucking like you, but I can't.
我真的很喜欢你 可我做不到
We were together and you shagged her,
我们在一起的时候你跟她睡了
and I really fucking hate you for that,
为这事 我恨死了你
but then you go and get yourself stabbed for me and you save my life.
可你又挡了那一刀 救了我的命
Why did you shag her?
你为什么要睡她?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样?
Because now I have to end it with you and that is really fucking hard!
你这是逼我跟你分手 我真的很难受啊
Say something, then, you dick.
说话呀 傻♥逼♥
I promise...
我发誓...
it is not what you think.
那不是你想的那样
Oh, my God. No.
上帝啊 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No. It's not like that.
不不不不 不是那样的
You unbelievable fucking twat! You just made it so much easier!
你这极品贱♥人♥ 这下我省事了
It's a power thing, Jess!
是超能力的原因 杰茜
Please can we fuck now? You're not helping!
可以操♥我♥了吗? 别添乱了
Well.
好呀
Look who it is.
看看这是谁
Yeah, well, look who it is... right back at you.
真巧啊 我正想说这是谁呢
Have you seen this? I'm going to have a scar.
你看见没? 我要留疤了
You were trying to convert me into an agent of Satan.
你想把我变成撒旦代言人
You don't have to worry about that any more.
这你倒不用担心了
I'm going to rip out your heart and shove it up your arse.
我要直接挖出你的心来爆你的菊
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表