剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Yes. It's because you've got me,you miserable prick.
对 因为你还有我啊 烂人
Oh, shit!
噢 操!
That's not how it looked, Finn, cos, um...
事情不是你看到那样 费恩 因为...
It is, actually.It is exactly how it looked.
其实 就是你看到的那样
And I'm sorry, dude,cos I've been try... Finn! Finn!
对不起啊兄弟 我一直想...费恩 费恩!
Sorry, mate.
抱歉 伙计
No worries, mate.
没关系
I don't think they're coming. They said they'd be here.
他们不会来了 他们说要来的
If they can't even be bothered to show up on time, they can both fuck off.
如果他们连按时到场都不肯 那就滚他们蛋吧
Nice!
没错
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm the one that you just told to fuck off.
刚才你让滚蛋的人
Who are you?
你是谁?
Er, this is Helen.It's the one I was telling you about.
这是海伦 我跟你说过的那个
Congratulations, mate. She's a charmer(!)
好福气啊兄弟 她真可爱
We're just...We're just waiting on Karen now.
我们...我们就等凯伦了
She should be here any minute,running a bit late.
她随时都会到 就晚了一会
I'm here.
我在这
Oh, my God! Have you been spying on us?
天呐 你在偷听我们?
No, I just... I got here early.
不 我就是到早了点
I didn't want people to see me hanging round on my own.
我不想被人看见一个人晃来晃去
What did she say?
她说什么?
I wasn't spying on you.
我没偷听你们
I can't understand what she's saying.
我听不懂她的话
She said she wasn't spying on you.
她说她没偷听你们
Er, Karen...
呃 凯伦...
do you want to tell them about your power?
你要告诉他们你的能力吗?
I can blend into my surroundings.
我能融入周围环境
Hide in plain sight.
藏在人眼皮底下
We'll have to sort out subtitles or something, cos I can't hear a word of it.
得给她打个字幕 我一句也听不见
Let's... Come on, let's go and...Let's go and have a drink, guys.
我们...我们去喝一杯吧 各位
Do you want a drink? Come on, Karen.
你要喝一杯吗?来吧 凯伦
You fuckin' lied to me.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我
Dude, I didn't, man.Technically that's inaccurate, cos I...
我没有啊 理论上讲肯定没有的 我还...
I fuckin' offered to buy you a Bounty bar,
我还要买♥♥椰蓉巧克力给你呢
for God's sake.I was telling you the truth. You just...
对天发誓 我在告诉你真♥相♥ 而你...
You just... You didn't believe me, Finn.
是你不信我 费恩
And d'you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because I didn't think you'd do that to me.
因为我没想到你会这样对我
Come on, man. Don't be like this.Come to Uncle Rudy for a bit.
好了 别这样 跟鲁迪叔叔和好吧
Don't think that you can just laugh it off.
别以为这事笑笑就完了
Fuck me over and then make a joke out of it.
你耍了我 还笑话我
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I know you probably won't give a shit,because you've got Jess now.
我知道你不在乎 你有杰茜了
But as far as friendship goes,
但是说到友谊
you and me -
你和我
we're finished.
一刀两断了
Enjoy the fuckin' party.
去混你的鬼派对吧
Finn?
费恩?
Fuck!
操!
Fuck's sake.
拜托!
Relax. I am... I am not following you.I just came to get some air.
别怕 我没跟踪你 我就是出来换换气
Is that? Is that all right?
这总没问题吧?
Be my guest.
随你便
Sorry about the other day.
那天的事真抱歉
It's just this year has been...
是因为这一年都有点...
a fucking nightmare -
像个噩梦
the power thing.
超能力的原因
I had to stop seeing my dad.
我都不敢见我爸
He just couldn't stop staring at them.
他也盯着那里不放
Oh, shit, mate!
不是吧 太惨了
Oh, I didn't even think about that.
这我还真没想到呢
Nobody needs their dad staring at their tits, do they?
没人乐意被自己亲爸盯着胸看吧?
No.
没有
D'you wanna go and get a drink?
去喝一杯吗?
What kind of a drink?
怎么个喝一杯?
Like a date drink, or a drink drink?
是约会的一杯 还是随便喝一杯?
Well, I was just thinking...a drink with alcohol in.
我是想 来点带酒精的
All right.
好吧
But it isn't a date. All right, fine. It's not a date.
但这不是约会 行 没问题 不是约会
♪ I want your body
(♪ BREACH: Jack)
Everybody wants your body
♪ I want your body
Rudy 1 or Rudy 2?
鲁迪一号♥还是二号♥?
It's Rudy!
就是鲁迪
It's just Rudy!
就叫我鲁迪!
I'm Ghostbusters, he's Ghostbusters ll,
我是捉鬼敢死队第一部 他是第二部
and everybody knows Ghostbusters ll was a right piece of shit.
人人都知道第二部就是一坨屎
I quite liked it.
我挺爱看的
You fucking would, wouldn't you?
你就这品味
Do you know ecstasy reverses your power?
你知道药力会逆转能力吗?
Whatever your power is,it makes it do the opposite.
不管你有什么能力 都会逆转过来
That's a good fact.
好消息啊
All right, stay off the pills,stick to the friggin' heroin, then(!)
那好 都别嗑药了 来吸粉吧
Oh, fuck! Jess! Shit!
我♥操♥ 杰茜 见鬼
Abby! Abby! Have you seen Jess?
艾比 艾比 你看见杰茜没?
No. Fuck!
没有 操
Have you taken your pill?
你吃药了没?
No, I was going to have it with a bit of cake later.
没有 我打算一会和蛋糕一起吃的
No, no, you do not take the friggin' pill.It'll reverse all your powers.
不 不 别吃药 它会逆转你的能力
Cake? Fuckin' cake?!
蛋糕?还搞了蛋糕?
What the fuck?!
我♥操♥ 怎么了?
I can't see.
我看不见了
I can't fucking s... see.
我他妈看不见了
Rudy!
鲁迪
Some... Someone?
来人啊 有人吗?
My mate...
我的朋友
...he got turned into an agent of Satan
被变成了撒旦代言人
and I had to fuck him in the arse.
我不得不爆他菊
Oh,nice(!)
那敢情好
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, and I almost, almost shagged a tortoise once.
我还差一点 差一点操了一只乌龟
So, you do draw the line at shagging animals?
所以你的底线是不操动物?
Good to know.
那就好
Er, so, you, are you...
所以 你眼下...
seeing anyone...
有没有...
at the moment?
在和谁交往呢?
Or...?
或者...
Well, when I had my power,
我有超能力的时候
it was kinda hard to tell the good guys from the wankers
很难分辨出好男孩和人♥渣♥
and there have been a lot of wankers.
围着我的有很多人♥渣♥
Yeah.
是啊
Problem?
有问题吗?
Oh, God! Sorry.
天啊 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Er, it's just now that I know I'm not supposed to look at them...
就是 现在我知道我不该看
...all I want to do is look at them.
但我就一心想看它
You know when you see a dead cat in the road
你懂的 当你发现路上有只死猫
and you don't want to look at it
你不想看它
but then the more that you try and stop yourself, the more that you can't help it?
可你越不想看 就越会不由自主去看?
OK. Well, urn, how about I give you one free look, then?
倒也是 不如我请你看一眼?
Seeing as you took my power.
感谢你拿走了我的超能力
That would... That would be great.
那...那太好了
Happy now? Awesome.
高兴了? 真不错
So shall I compliment you on them? Let's just leave the tits, shall we?
我该夸夸它们吗? 别再提我的胸了 好吗?
Same again? Mm. Mm...
照旧? 嗯 嗯
Jess? Jess?
杰茜? 杰茜?
Shit! Jess, are you all right? I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
该死 杰茜你没事吧? 我在这 我在这
Fuckin' hell! What's happening? I can't see.
他妈的 出什么事了 我看不见了
It's the fucking pills reversed your power.
是药逆转了你的能力
Oh, Christ!
老天啊
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表