剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
I need to snap the band,remind myself that this is real.
我必须弹这条皮筋带,来提醒自己回到真实
Morning, Mark.
早上好,马克
It's a man. He's trapped in here.
这是个人 被困在乌龟里了
If you want to be with me then we have to tell Finn.
如果我们要在一起 我们得告诉费恩
You are to become an agent of Satan.
你将成为撒旦的代言人
Meam tenebris.
(拉丁文)撒旦将君临天下
I've got the power to fuck
我获得了
powers out of people.
操掉别人超能力的能力
I cause accidents.
我是事故体质
Your mate said you'd take my power.
你朋友说你能拿走我的能力
Use your power, Alex.
使用你的能力吧 亚历克斯
Be a superhero.
做个超级英雄
The World ls Going Up In Flames)
(♪ CHARLES BRADLEY:
♪ I...
♪ 我...
♪ On, baby
♪ 哦,宝贝
♪ This world... ♪
♪ 这个世界...
You're Alex, aren't you? Mmhm.
你是亚历克斯吧? 嗯哼
I need you to take my power.
我需要你拿走我的能力
Is that right? And what power might that be?
是吗 是什么能力?
I've got hypnotic tits.
我的胸部能催眠
♪...Don't tell me... ♪
♪ ...别告诉我...
Can we just get this over with?
快点完事好吗?
♪... When you never felt the pain... ♪
♪ 你从未感受到痛苦
Is that it? Did it work?
这就完了?成功了吗?
Yeah, yeah, I guess it did.
嗯 我看挺成功的
Um, I didn't get your name.
我还不知道你名字呢
That's because I didn't give it to you.
因为我没告诉你
Well, do you want to stay for a drink?
要不要留下来喝一杯?
I know you're supposed to have the drink before you shag, but, er...
我知道一般是先喝再上♥床♥ 不过...
Or can I just get your number?Because then I thought
或者给我留个电♥话♥?因为我想
it would be nice if we could...if we could see each other again.
如果能再见到你就好了
The conversating
♪ The city breathing, the people churning
This place is heaven
♪ The conversating
Everyone, we've got an announcement to make.
各位 我们要宣布一件事
So tomorrow's the one-year anniversary of the storm.
明天就是风暴一周年纪念日
Thus it is my birthday.
因此也是我的生日
And mine. I'm gonna be one.
也是我的 我一岁了
Well, that's just fucking weird.
说起来好诡异
Well, we've having a party here at the Community Centre
我们要在社区中心开个派对
and you're all invited.
请你们全都光临
Question. Yes, there'll be a buffet.
提问 对 有自助餐
I accept your invitation.
我接受邀请
So it's going to be like a normal first birthday party
其实就是普通的一岁生日会
but instead of pass the parcel and little paper hats,
不过没有那些小礼物包 小纸帽子
there'll be vodka and drugs and people fucking each other.
而是有酒喝 有药嗑 有炮打
Mmmm.
Ah!
Yeah.
耶
Helen'll be there. I just...
海伦也会来 我想...
I really want you to meet her, man. Please come.
我很想让你见见她 拜托一定来
Yeah, all right. I might pop down.
看吧 我也许会来
I'll have a sausage roll.
我要香肠卷
You have got sausage rolls, haven't you?
你们准备了香肠卷吧?
Fuck's sake! I'll get the sausage rolls.
拜托 我去弄香肠卷行了吧
OK.
好
Oh, yeah.
好吧
I am...
我在...
...looking for a girl.
找一个女孩
I think she might have been at your support group.
她可能参加了你们互助会
Finlay! My child!
费利 我的孩子
Please, I insist. Anything you want.
千万别客气 请随意享用
Anything up to the value of...
请随意享用任何...
60 whole English pennies, dude.
不到60便士的东西
Now, may I suggest E7? That is the Bounty bar.
E7怎么样? 椰蓉巧克力棒
Truly is a tropical taste sensation.
热带风暴的美味
Why are you being so nice to me?!
你干嘛对我这么好?
No rea... Dude, what the f...? When did you get so cynical?
拜托 兄弟 怎么这么多疑?
Whatever happened to me bright-eyed little sunbeam...
我认识的两眼闪亮 充满希望的
with his little hatful of hope there?
阳光少年去哪儿了?
The reason is I'm going...I'm going out with Jess.
原因是...我和杰茜在一起了
I've said it.
我说出来了
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 兄弟
You think that's funny? Dude, I'm not joking, Finn.
你觉得很好笑? 我没开玩笑 费恩
We are. We're boyfriend and girlfriend, Finn. We...
我们真的在一起了 男女朋友的关系 费恩
We fuck and stuff and spoon.We're shagging. We're fuck spoons.
我们互相操 然后还抱在一起睡觉
Did you really think I was going to fall for that?!
你真以为我会上当?
Fuck's sake.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Jess likes pretty boys, like me...
杰茜喜欢小帅哥 比如我这样的
...and Alex. Just...You're not her type, mate,
或者亚历克斯 你这样的她可看不上
trust me. Unbelievable!
相信我 不可思议
Unbe-frigging...! Fuck you, dude.
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议 去死吧
Snack revoked.
不请你客了
You'll have to buy your own Bounty bar, dickhead.
自己买♥♥椰蓉巧克力吧 傻♥逼♥
I will. Do.
我会的 去吧
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
You forgot to say thank you. For what?
你忘记道谢了 谢什么?
For, um... helping you out.
谢我...救你出苦海
The way I see it,we both got what we wanted.
在我看来 我们互惠互利 两不相欠
I got rid of my power and you got an easy fuck.
我除掉了能力 你睡了个妞
Right, OK. So that's...
好吧 所以
That's what you think I'm about?
所以你就是这样想我的?
I just go around just...
我就满世界
...shagging anything that moves for the fun of it.
见到活物就操一下玩玩
I don't know what you're about.
我不知道你是什么样的人
Look, I... I've had sex with men...
听着 我 我上过男人
...girls that were...Oh, well, she was battered,
还有个女孩 遍体鳞伤
covered in blood
浑身是血
and, look, all I'm trying to do is just help people.
我只是想帮大家的忙
Wow, you're all heart(!)
哇 好个大善人啊
So you are just going to use me and walk away, then?
那你是打算利用完我就跑了?
There's a party at the Community Centre tomorrow night.
明晚社区中心有派对
Give me a chance.
给我个机会
I appreciate what you did for me,all right?
我很感谢你为我做的 好吗?
Thank you,if that's what you need to hear.
想听感谢的话 我谢谢你
But I don't owe you anything.
可我不欠你什么
So leave me alone.
所以别烦我了
You are still coming, aren't you,to the party?
你还是会来派对吧?
I told you, mate. I'll be there.
告诉你了 我一定会去
Yeah, I know,but it's just a bit of a big deal.
嗯 我知道 这可是重要时刻
It's the first time we're all gonna be in the same place at the same time.
我们头一次一起出现在公众场合
You know, the, er... the, er...
你知道的 我们...
...the Jumper Posse.
毛衣联盟
Mate, that has got to be the worst fucking name
我♥操♥ 这是我有生以来听到的
for a gang of superheroes I've ever heard.
最烂的超能战队名了
Oh, just... We'll work on it.
好啦 我们再想想
Wait!
站住
Addiction...
酗酒
...is a weakness.
是一种弱点
And weakness must be stamped upon.
弱点必须扼杀在萌芽中
Oh, no, it's... It's not all for me.
哦 不都是给我的
It's my birthday.
是我的生日
Oh! We're having a party.
哦! 我们要开派对
Oh! You're having a party?
哦 你们要开派对?
Yeah. In my Community Centre?
对 在我的社区中心?
Am I invited?
请我了吗?
N-No.
没有
No, you're right.
没有 你是对的
I mean, why would you want some miserable old cunt hanging around...
我明白 何苦请个中年老衰男晃来晃去
...spoiling all your fun?
让大家扫兴呢?
Well, it's not as if we're friends.We're not fucking friends.
我们算不上朋友 我们不是朋友
Probation Worker, are you saying you'd like to come to our party?
监督官 你是说你想来我们的派对?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表