剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
in my cute and monkey-ish little face?
开枪打我可爱的小猴脸?
Go on, then.
动手吧
Do it.
动手
Shoot me.
朝我开枪
Do it!
动手啊
I'm really sorry.
我真抱歉
About what?
抱歉什么?
I'm one of them.
我是他们一伙的
Ow! What was that?
啊 你干什么
How fucking cool is that? It is very cool.
多他妈酷啊 是挺酷的
I'm going to call him Nigel.
我要叫它奈杰尔
Big mistake, my friend.
你要倒霉了 朋友
Isn't it a bit weird that we're agents of Satan
这有点奇怪吧 我们都是撒旦代言人了
but we're still on community service?
还要做社区服务?
We'll burn the probation worker at the stake after lunch.
吃过午饭 就把监督官火刑处死
There's something I want to show you first.
首先我要给你看点东西
What is it?
是什么?
# Sometimes I feel so happy... #
# 我有时开心
Let me see.
让我看看
# Sometimes I feel so sad... #
# 我有时失落
You did all this for me?
你做这些都是为了我?
# Sometimes I feel so happy... #
# 我有时开心
Just because I'm Satan's chief agent on earth,
虽然我是撒旦在人间的首席代言人
doesn't mean I can't be romantic.
我也可以很浪漫啊
# Baby, you just make me mad... #
# 宝贝 是你让我疯狂...
I love you.
我爱你
I always have.
我一直爱你
And now I'm going to fuck you and make you a bride of Satan.
现在我要上了你 让你做撒旦的新娘
Look forward to it.
期待之至
I'm doing this for you.
我这么做是为你
It was the lung transplant.
因为肺部移植
I've got the power to fuck powers out of people.
我获得了操掉别人超能力的能力
Look, I know you can't forgive me for shagging that girl.
我知道 你不肯原谅我和那女孩上♥床♥
And I'm not asking you to.
我也不求你原谅
And I could say that it will never happen again, but it would.
我可以说下不为例 但那是撒谎
There's always going to be some other girl.
总会有别的女孩
I hate myself for what I did to you and I'm sorry.
我恨自己那样对你 我道歉
But now I've got the chance to...to use my cock for good.
可现在我有了机会 用我的老二做善事
And I want to save you. I'm doing this for you.
我想救你 我这么做是为了你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个意思吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
You fucked me? Do you think I enjoyed it?
你上了我? 你以为我想啊
Probably.
有可能啊
I was shagging the devil out of you. And it was the only way.
我把恶魔从你体内操走了 这是唯一办法
And I was doing it for her.
而且我是为她做的
Hiya, Jess.
嗨 杰茜
# Linger on
# 久久不散
# Your pale blue eyes. #
# 你浅蓝的眼眸
This is for you.
这是给你的
But you... Hang on.
可你... 等等
How kind. What...what is it?
你真好 这是什么?
I knit the future.
我能织出未来的景象
Thanks.
谢谢
So, these people here in these orange jump suits, is that us?
所以这些穿橙色制♥服♥的是我们啰?
I think so.
我想是的
Are we going to become proper superheroes?
我们会变成真正的超级英雄吗?
Did you get community service for fucking him up the arse
你被判社区服务 是因为操了他
or breaking into the community centre?
还是私闯社区中心?
Breaking and entering.
是因为私闯
Breaking and entering his sphincter. Boom!
私闯他的小嫩菊 轰
We all know what happened!
我们都知道怎么回事
I think we're all mature enough to brush it under the carpet,
大家都是成年人了 揭过这篇
as far as it will go.
再不提了好吗
Not just under the carpet - under the underlay under the carpet.
不止揭过这篇 还得埋了它 再踏上一只脚
Where things go when there's no need to speak about them
让它湮没在历史长河中 再也没人提起
or think about them ever again.
连想都想不起来
So, how comes he didn't take your telekinesis?
那你的意念移物怎么没消除?
I guess it's last in, first out.
大概只消除最后一项吧
Of his sphincter! Boom!
从菊花出去的 轰
I thought we weren't going to talk about it?
不是不再提了吗?
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
What? I just... Shit, man.
什么? 我... 见鬼
I don't know. I keep thinking about you and him. It's horrid.
我怎么也忘不掉你和他的画面 太可怕了
Oh, for... What happened to brushing it under the underlay
哦 拜托 不是说好把这事埋了
under the carpet?
永远不再提起吗?
I live in the flat below, Finn,
我就住楼下 费恩
and I've drilled an hole in the ceiling.
我在天花板钻了个洞
I can see everything, mate, every...
能看见上面一切动静 一切...
Horrible.
太可怕了
Like a frigging giant shagging a dwarf.
就像巨人在操小矮人
Boom.
轰
(NEXT TIME)
(下集预告)
Oh, shit! It's my dad!
不是吧 是我老爸
Dude, your mum and dad are proper going for it.
你♥爸♥妈真是激♥情♥如火啊
That's not my mum!
那不是我妈
Please, don't.
求你 别这样
I will find you and I will hurt you.
我会找到你 我会伤害你
Mum has a right to know what's going on here.
妈妈有权知道这里出了什么事
I won't do it!
我不会做的
So, there's this stuff going on with our parents, and...
所以 我们爸妈都有蹊跷 而且...
..he won't let me in. He won't listen to me.
他不肯让我进去 他不听我的
Why don't you just leave him the fuck alone, yeah?
你就不能让他独自待会吗?
I'm going to shank you!
看我捅死你
He's burning her clothes. Why's he burning her clothes?
他在烧她的衣服 为什么要烧她衣服?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表