剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
don't say anything, I just...
你不用说别的 我就是...
I think Jess might be a bit of a cunt.
我觉得杰茜有点太淫♥荡♥了
Whoa, you can't say that! Why not?
喔 别那么说! 干嘛不能说?
Because she's perfect.
因为她是完美的
Yeah, she is perfect, mate. She is.
没错 她是完美的 伙计 真的是
She's perfection.
她就是完美本人
Eurgh!
呃
Oh, God's sake!
噢 老天爷啊!
So what are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么办
Are you going to tell Finn about your feelings for Jess?
你会告诉费恩你喜欢杰茜么?
Are you out of your friggin' mind?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了吧
There is only one thing I can do.
我能做的只有一件事了
# Girl, you really got me going
♪ 女孩 你真让我疯狂
# You got me so I don't know what I'm doing
♪ 你让我如此疯狂 我已失去了自己
# Yeah, you really got me now
♪ 对 你真的让我疯狂
*# You got me so I can't sleep at night... #
♪ 你让我如此疯狂 我已夜不能寐...
# ...So I don't know what I'm doing now
♪ 你让我如此疯狂 我已失去了自己
# Oh, yeah
♪ 噢 耶
*# You really got me now... #
♪ 你真让我疯狂
Finlay?
费利?
(Check your messages.)
看你的短♥信♥
Might find a little...present there.
或许会发现一个...小礼物
What is it? Check it out. Enjoy.
是什么? 看吧 好好看看
Is she taking a shit?
她这是在拉屎么?
She's taking the Mother Teresa of all shits, dude.
她真是费了大劲在狂拉大号♥啊 伙计
Her face is all contorted - what the fuck?
她脸都扭成一团了 怎么这样?
I know!
就说啊!
It's enough to put you off her, isn't it?
足够让你不再喜欢她了吧
Eurgh, I can't watch... Oh, my God!
呃 我不能再看了 噢 我的天!
Consider yourself cured of your childish infatuation.
这下你算是从幼稚迷恋中解脱了
Why have you sent me a video of Jess taking a shit?
你干嘛发一段杰茜拉屎的视频给我?
Eh? Yeah, I got one of those, too.
啊? 对 我也收到了
I thought it was one of those e-greeting cards.
我还以为是什么电子贺卡呢
Are you fucking kidding?
你们他妈开玩笑吧?
Shit!
糟了!
Morning!
早!
Morning.
早啊
Good...good morning, Jessica.
早...早上好 杰茜卡
What the fuck are you doing? That's my phone!
你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢? 我的手♥机♥!
Yeah, I know, I've only gone and bloody liberated you,
对 我知道 我刚刚解放了你
freed you from the tyrannies of friggin' texting.
让你不再为了发短♥信♥而受苦
You're free now. Just take off your shackles, get rid of them,
现在你自♥由♥了 脱下镣铐 摆脱它们
throw it in there.
扔进水里
# Free-ee, Nelson Mandela
♪ 自...由... 纳尔逊·曼德拉
*# Shoes too small to fit his feet... #
♪ 鞋太小不适合他的脚...
He should have gone to Clarks - they do a bit of a wider fit, don't they?
他应该买♥♥其乐的鞋 他们有特宽的 对吧?
You're paying for a new phone.
你得给我买♥♥个新手♥机♥
What d'you mean, you don't have insurance? Bloody hell.
为什么 你没有保险吗? 真见鬼了
Well, some people might call that a bit irresponsible.
有的人会说你这样是很不负责任的
Know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Not me, I think it's adorable.
但我不觉得 我就觉得你可爱
I call it adorable.
我就管这种叫可爱
I call it not having a fucking phone.
我管这叫他妈的手♥机♥没了
Adorable!
可爱!
Fuck!
操!
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么呢?
So suddenly, you know me again?
你突然又认识我了?
Oi - you need to see this.
哎 你得看看这个
Yeah, I know. It's all over the internet.
对 我知道 网上传开了
No! Fuck!
不是吧! 我♥操♥!
The shit's hit the fan, Finlay.
这下搬石头砸脚了 费利
By fan, I mean fuckin' World Wide Web.
石头是指他妈的万维网
I'll see you later. Where are you going?
咱们回头见 你去哪?
To see Leah.
去找莉亚
The girl I met at the support group.
我在互助小组认识的那个女孩
You are? That's brilliant.
真的吗? 那太好了
Get gone. Go on.
快去吧 快点
You know, I saw him coming out of the bar with her the other night
知道么 那天晚上我看到他和她一起出了酒吧
and she looked like she pissed herself.
而且她好像尿裤子了
Or maybe her vagina had become so moist, it just...
或是她下面太湿 然后就...
..soaked through her clothing?
从衣服里渗出来了?
And when has that ever happened?
怎么可能发生过那种事?
Summer 2006, Lisa King.
2006年夏天 莉莎·金
Her vagina so moist, it was like a...
水那叫一个多 就好像...
..gently bubbling brook on a beautiful spring day.
春天里股股流淌的小溪
*# ..And that's worse... #
♪ 失去你...而那更糟了...
# Ever fallen in love with someone Ever fallen in love
♪ 你可曾爱过不该爱的人
# In love with someone Ever fallen in love, in love with someone
♪ 你可曾爱过不该爱的人 爱上了
# You shouldn't have fallen in love with?
♪ 不该爱的人
# I just can't see much of a future
♪ 我只是看不到未来
# Unless we find out what's to blame
♪ 除非我们懂得了责任
# What a shame
♪ 真是可惜
# Oh, what a shame
♪ 噢 真是可惜
# And we can't be together
♪ 我们无法在一起
# Until we realise that we are the same
♪ 除非我们明白 我们彼此相像
# Ever fallen in love with someone Ever fallen in love
♪ 你可曾爱过不该爱的人...
Hi.
嗨
Hi...
嗨
Who are you?
你是谁?
Where am I?
我这是在哪?
You're in my flat.
你在我家
I found you unconscious in the corridor.
我在走廊里发现你晕倒了
I think you must have been in an accident.
我想你一定是出了意外
Shit!
见鬼!
I don't know what happened. You're OK.
我不知道发生了什么 你没事
That's the main thing.
这是最重要的
Do I know you?
我认识你么?
No!
不认识
But it's weird, because I feel like I know you, too.
不过好奇怪 我也感觉我认识你
I-I should go.
我...我该走了
You don't have to!
你不用走啊!
Stay, if you like. Do you want a beer?
喜欢的话可以留下来 想喝啤酒么?
I... I've got to get back, I'm on community service.
我...我得回去了 我在做社区服务
Stay. We'll have some pizza.
留下吧 我们一起吃披萨
D'you like Chinese food? Anything you want.
还是你喜欢中餐? 随便什么都行
I...I'd love to.
我... 我很想留下
Honestly, I would, but I've got things to do,
真的 我很愿意 但我还有事
you know, like litter to pick up.
还得去捡垃圾
There's everything we need right here! We don't have to go anywhere.
这里有我们需要的一切 我们哪儿都不用去
..OK.
好吧
This has been fun, you know...
这挺有意思的 你知道么...
whatever...this is.
不管...这到底什么情况
I'll see you around.
咱们回头再见吧
Don't.
别
You've had your fun, the party's over and I'm leaving.
你玩够了吧 派对结束我要走了
Fuck off! No!
滚开! 别!
Wh...?
这...?
D'you wanna tell me what's going on?
你要不要告诉我这怎么回事?
We're in a virtual world.
我们在一个虚拟世界里
I had us converted into electronic signals.
我们咱俩都转换成了电子信♥号♥♥
We're just a long stream of ones and zeros.
我们现在就是一长串1和0
Here's a question.
现在有个问题
Why the fuck would you do that?!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛要这么做?!
I like you.
我喜欢你
You don't even know me!
你根本都不认识我!
It's me.
是我
Leah.
莉亚
The other night?
那天晚上?
At the support group?
在互助小组?
You spat biscuit in me face!
你喷了我一脸饼干渣
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表