剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Should I compare thee to a summer's day?
欲将芳容比长夏
Thou art more lovely.
而你比它更可爱(莎士比亚)
You're laughing at that?
你觉得这好笑么?
I am allowed to laugh.
我还不能笑了么
It's him! It's Rudy 2!
是他! 鲁迪2号♥!
Stand back!
退后点!
Are you a doctor?
你是个医生?
I'm an electrician.
我是个电工
There's someone inside of there?
有人被困在这里面了?
Yeah.
是啊
It's someone with a power.
一个有超能力的人
All right, mate.
你好吗 朋友
Who's that on top of the building?
楼顶上那个是谁?
Maybe it's you.
或许是你呢
What if we all become superheroes?
万一咱们都变成超级英雄了呢?
What you doing? Noth... Nothing.
你干什么呢? 没...没事
Shit, I'm sorry, I just... I thought it was his neck.
见鬼 不好意思 我...还以为摸的是他脖子
Leah?
莉亚?
I can hear you. I know you're in there.
我能听见 我知道你在里面
Leah!
莉亚!
I know something happened to you in the storm.
我知道那场风暴的时候你出了事
Something happened to me, too.
我自己也出事了
I've been going to this group...
我一直在参加这个小组...
It's for people like us.
都是我们这样的人
You don't have to go through it on your own.
你不用自己承受这一切
We could go together.
我们可以一起去
I miss hanging out with you.
我都好久没跟你一起了
Call me.
打给我
Leah?
莉亚?
From man-to-smaller-man,
男人给矮人的忠告
you're never going to get over this childish infatuation with Jess
你永远都过不了对杰茜的这份幼稚迷恋
until you find a girl who looks up at you with little puppy-dog eyes
除非你找到一个特别崇拜你的妞
and says the words,
跟你说
"Your tiny little cock tastes like marmalade, Finlay."
"你的微型小鸡鸡吃起来好像橘子酱呀 费利"
Now, look at her - she looks like a fun girl. Eh?
你看看她 看起来不错
Lady Marmalade!
橘子酱小妞!
Some people say tears are the best form of lubricant.
有人说 眼泪是最好的润滑剂
No-one says that.
没人会那么说
Oh...Jesus Ow!
噢...天啊 哦!
Sorry. I'm so...
抱歉 我真的...
Lubricant!
润滑剂!
It's the best form of lubricant.
那绝对是最好的润滑剂
Better than tears...
比眼泪要好...
...marmalade.
橘子酱
Because it's more lubricating...
因为那个更润滑...
Just fuck off!
快滚吧!
Tea?
茶?
Hope it starts soon - got work to do.
希望能快点开始 我还要工作呢
Bloody paperwork - never stops, eh?
该死的文书工作 没完没了
I know.
就是啊
What d'you do? Probation worker.
你干嘛的? 监督官
Oh, my God, I'm...I'm so sorry.
噢 老天爷 对...对不起
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
I was just going to clean the biscuit off. I kind of splattered ya.
我就是想把饼干渣给你弄干净 我喷了你一脸
O-OK.
好...好吧
I don't usually spit tea and biscuits in a girl's face.
我平常不会把茶和饼干喷在女人脸上的
Unless she's asking for it. I'm not saying...
除非人家自己要求 我不是说...
you were asking for it...
你要求我这么干...
No. No means no.
不是的 真不是
And that's coming from a guy who gets told no a lot.
作为一个经常被人说不的家伙
I mean, it's not like I'm out there, forcing myself on girls.
我是说 我不是那种死乞白赖找妞搭讪的人
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
我也不知道自己他妈的怎么回事
I'm really sorry. Just don't talk to me.
真的很抱歉 反正你就别理我了
I'm...I'm a twat.
我...我就是个傻♥逼♥
I'm Leah.
我是莉亚
Finn.
费恩
I'm Finn.
我是费恩
# Well, it's been building up inside of me for oh, I don't know how long
♪ 这感觉一直在我内心萦绕 不知过了多久
*# I don't know why, but I keep thinking something's bound to go wrong...
♪ 我搞不懂为什么 总觉得哪里会出错
Pick'n'mix! You've been holding out on me, Finlay.
彩色小糖豆啊! 你一直藏着呢吧 费利
Little bastard.
小混球
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛
Just a minute!
等一下下!
This is about Jess, isn't it?
是关于杰茜 对吧?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm talking about you taking Finn to the support group to hit on girls
我说你把费恩带去互助小组 让他找妞搭讪
so you don't feel so guilty about your feelings for Jess.
你就不会因为喜欢杰茜而内疚了
Well, I refute that.
我反驳你的观点
Or at least, I think I do. What does "refute" mean?
大概是吧..."反驳"是什么意思?
It means you don't accept something.
意思是你不承认某些事
Yeah, well, I refute that.
对 那我就是反驳
What if I was to tell Finn
那我去跟费恩说
why you're so keen on him getting a girlfriend?
你为什么急着给他找女朋友?
Don't, you can't. I really like Jess...
别 你不能 我真心喜欢杰茜啊...
Just stay away from the support group, please.
反正你别搅和我的互助小组了 拜托
Fine, I will!
行 不搅合!
I'll stay away from your ridiculous support group, pal.
我不管你那可笑的互助小组了 亲
Oi, I'm still the boss of you, pal.
哎 但我还是你大佬 亲
I refute that.
我反驳
Oh, do you? Well,
哟 是么? 行
when I learn how to fly, I'm going to soar like a friggin' eagle.
等我学会了飞行 我要像老鹰一样翱翔天空
And I'm gonna take a massive shit on your head from a very great height.
我要从高空对准你的头拉一泡大屎
It isn't you on the jumper.
那毛衣上的又不是你
You don't know that!
你也说不准哦!
It's very difficult getting a good likeness in wool.
织在毛衣上的东西容易分不清的
I will not let you screw up the future for all of us.
我不会让你毁了我们所有人的未来
Gah, whatever.
擦 随便吧
Refuted!
反驳了!
I refute you, sir!
我反驳你 长官!
Do you think I should go over and put a good word in for him?
你说我要不要过去帮他说几句好话?
What are you going to say?
你准备说什么?
I could tell her about his strangely weighty balls.
我可以说说他那两个奇大的蛋
They're like...hairy apples.
就像... 毛茸茸的大苹果
Are you Alex? Yeah.
你是亚历克斯么? 对
I was told you can help me.
有人说你可以帮我
With my power.
去掉我的超能力
What's the problem?
说说你的情况
I turn things inside out.
我会把东西都从里外翻
Hm. That doesn't seem that bad.
嗯 听起来也不是坏事
It's good for doing the laundry.
洗衣服的话就很方便
And transgender surgery.
还有变性手术
I turned my cat inside out.
我把我的猫外翻了
OK...
好吧...
Why don't we go somewhere a bit quieter?
我们不如去安静点的地方谈?
OK.
好
So what's your power?
你的能力是什么
What?
什么?
Your power.
你的超能力
Why were you at the support group? Oh...
之前你为什么去互助小组? 哦
Er...I have super hearing.
呃... 我听力超强
That's so cool.
那很酷啊
What?
什么?
I said, "That's so cool."
我说 "那很酷啊"
I said it quietly, because you can... Right.
我小声说的 因为你能... 对哦
It's not always on.
但不是随时都行
It gets too loud. OK.
不然就吵死了 也对
So, what about you? What's your power?
那你呢? 你有什么能力?
I can move other stuff, too. Not just lager.
我可以意念移♥动♥东西 不光是啤酒
Shit! Shit, I'm sorry.
见鬼! 见鬼 真抱歉
I-I should go.
我...我该走了
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表