剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Flying,
飞行
electricity,
放电
and that is camouflage.
这个是变色
You are superheroes, guys. You are.
你们是超级英雄啊 伙计们
The jumper Posse?
毛衣联盟?
This is our destiny. We're getting a better name.
这是我们的命运 得取个好点的名字
There's nothing l can do to help anyone,
我帮不了任何人
but you can make a difference.
可你能改变世界
You 're the only one out of us who can actually change people's lives.
你是我们中唯一能改变别人人生的
What's going to happen if we do have the baby?
如果我们真有了孩子呢?
You're just going to disappear and leave me to fend for myself?
你会一走了之 扔下我自生自灭?
If you want someone who's gonna be a good dad
如果你要找个顾家的好奶爸
and look after this fucking baby,
照顾这倒霉孩子
then you've got the wrong Rudy, cos I'm the shit one, or don't you remember that?
那你就找错鲁迪了 我是人♥渣♥的那个 你忘了?
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fucking coward.
真♥他♥妈♥懦夫!
Do you know...
你们知道
what today is?
今天是什么日子吗?
Tuesday?
星期二?
Today...
今天
is the last day of your community service.
是你们社区服务的最后一天
It's all over.
结束了
Seriously?
真的?
Are... Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
And you had a chance to do something positive,
你们曾有机会制♥造♥些正能量
to give something back,
回报社会
to help people,
帮助别人
to really make a difference to their lives.
让人们过得更好
You failed.
你们失败了
Dismally.
一败涂地
Do you want to know what the real tragedy is?
你们知道最悲剧的是什么吗?
This moment...
此时
right here...
此地
right now...
此刻
this is as good as it gets for you.
这是你们最好的结局了
Hello?
有人吗?
What have you done to this place?
你把这地方怎么了?
It's a superhero lair.
这是超级英雄基地
Guys.
伙计们
It's your superhero lair.
这是你们的超级英雄基地
They're your costumes.
这是你们的制♥服♥
You're gonna be on community service.
你们去做社区服务
It... It's your secret identity.
你们的掩饰身份
Do we actually have to go round picking up litter and shit?
我们真要到处捡垃圾什么的?
No, you don't have to go round picking...
不 你们不用到处捡垃圾
You just pretend you're picking up litter and excrement.
只要假装在捡垃圾 铲屎
No-one's gonna suspect you're superheroes.
谁也不会怀疑你们是超级英雄
They're just gonna think you're...a bunch of useless ASBO delinquents.
都会以为你们是...一帮反♥社♥会♥的废柴少年犯
Let's do some good.
去伸张正义吧
What are you looking at?
看什么看?
You shouldn't break into other people's cars.
你不该偷别人的车
What's that?
你说什么?
You shouldn't... break into cars.
你不该偷车
Jog on, or I will fuck you up!
滚开 不然我弄死你
For fuck's sake.
拜托
What are you doing? You've killed him!
你干什么?你杀了他
That's really bad.
这可不好
He's fine. I just stunned him.
他没事 我击晕了他
What do we do with him?
我们拿他怎么办?
What would other superheroes do?
别的超级英雄怎么办?
The Hulk'd do this.
绿巨人会这样
Rarrhh!
哇啊哦~
Aaah!
啊哦~
Police?
警♥察♥吗?
I want to report a crime.
我要举报一起犯罪
I really liked your Hulk impression.
我挺喜欢你学的绿巨人
I like the idea of being a nurse...
我想当护士
or a shepherd.
或牧羊人
What qualifications do you need to be a shepherd?
当牧羊人要什么资质?
You need a crook, a well-trained Border collie
一根钩杆 一条训练有素的牧羊犬
and a profound love of sheep, love. I'll tell you where
还有对羊群深深的爱 我告诉你
I'm not gonna be in a year's time,and that is...
一年后我不会在哪 那就是
...working behind a bar.
在酒吧打工
I, for one, will be enjoying my life as a multimillionaire!
我要享受...千万富翁的生活
Scratchcard?!!
刮刮卡?
That's genius.Why didn't I think of that
天才 我怎么想不到
Well, not everyone's as blessed
唉 不是人人都
in the brains and trouser department as I am, are they?
像我一样 小头大头都天赋异禀 对吧?
If you play enough of 'em, odds are you're in for a big win,
只要买♥♥得够多 就有机会中大奖
and that's just basic science.Mm.
这是科学常识
One more melon, that's me.
再来个西瓜 我就中了
You fucking... apple!
我♥操♥...苹果!
Oh... For fuck's sake!
哦~ 我就操了
Oh. A shame.
唉 真可惜
Piss off.
滚开
What?
怎么了?
You all right? Yeah, man, never better.
你没事吧? 嗯 不能更好了
Never better.
不能更好了
What? Do I detect an overwhelming sense of sexual disappointment?
怎么 我好像看到严重的欲求不满?
Prick.
傻♥逼♥
Why can't you just be happy for me?
你怎么就不能为我高兴?
Oh, man, it was a joke.For fuck's... God. For fuck's sake.
拜托 这是开个玩笑 老天 拜托
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
jess. Jess, please.Just give me... give me a minute.
杰茜 杰茜 求你给我一分钟
How much longer are you going to punish me for... I fucking panicked.
你还要惩罚我多久 我已经慌了
All I could see before me was impending fatherhood,
我突然看到当爹的前景
followed by middle age and then death.
后面就是中年和死亡
I needed you,and you weren't there for me.
我需要你的时候 你不在我身边
I know I wasn't there for you.I know, but I am here now.
我知道 我那时没陪你 可我现在在这里
It's who you are.
这是你的本性
I was stupid to think this could work.
我真傻 还以为我们会有结果
I can't do this.
我不能继续了
Jess. For fuck's sake.
杰茜 拜托
You go first.
你先来
Do you know what?
其实
Erm... I wasn't actually going to put anything on.
我没打算买♥♥什么
I was just using it as an excuse to get away from someone. Ha-ha!
我就是想找借口躲开一个人
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗?
Yeah... actually, sure.
嗯...好 没问题
I should go.
我该走了
When can I see you again?
我何时还能见到你?
Things are really complicated for me right now.
眼下我情况有点复杂
I like you. You like me.
我喜欢你 你喜欢我
Just give me a chance.
给我个机会嘛
Get to know me. I'm a cool guy.
了解我一下 我是个好男人
You just have to spend some time with me.
跟我多打交道 你就会看到的
We had a nice time.Let's just leave it at that, yeah?
昨晚不错 我们别煞风景 好吗?
We can make this work.
我们可以在一起
We have a future together.
一起迎接未来
Mm, we don't have a future.
我们没有未来
You don't decide.
这不由你决定
I do.
由我决定
Get off.
放手
Get your fucking hand off me!
把你♥他♥妈♥的臭手放开
I'll show you.
我验证给你看
I should go.
我该走了
Go where?
去哪?
Home.
回家
This is your home.
这就是你的家
What is that?
那是什么?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表