剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
我很担心你 妈妈
I'm worried about you, Mom.
宝贝 我只是遇到了冲不过的浪头
Baby, I just caught a wave I couldn't handle.
它把我拍在水下
Took me under.
冲走我还有我的冲浪板
Threw me and my board around.
但我就像潮水一样 我卷“浪”重来了
But I'm like the tide, I roll back in.
看我 来冲浪了
Look at me. Surf's up.
-你割断了自己的手 -你怎么这么悲观?这是我的手
-You did that to your own hand. -Why are you so blue? It's my hand.
而且 我可以用这只手画画 这就是我
Plus, I can paint with this hand. That's my truth.
宝贝 他们不知道 宝贝
Baby. They don't know, baby.
他们不知道什么?
What don't they know?
太阳向我俯身
That the sun bends towards me.
我把太阳吸入体内
That I contain the sun in here.
麦蒂!
Maddy!
嗨 宝贝女儿 你好吗?
Hi, baby girl. How are you?
-你没告诉我有客人要来吧? -他们刚来
-You didn't tell me you had people here. -They just got here.
我们只是…没说一声就来了 这借口真是老套
We just... We swung by uninvited, such a clich茅.
希望你不介意我带了这东西
I hope you don't mind that I brought these.
不会
No.
很抱歉听到你♥妈♥的♥事 你没事吧? 听上去你看到她“完美发挥”了
Sorry to hear about your mom. You okay?
Sounds like you saw her at a ten out of ten.
-她现在有指定危机应对者 这很好 -没错
-Well, she's got a DCR now. That's good. -Yeah.
-她会得到需要的帮助 -好了 跟外公说再见吧
-Maybe she'll get the help she needs. -All right, say goodbye to Grandpa.
再见 外公
Bye, Grandpa.
好吧 看来我该走了
Okay, guess that's my cue.
再见 小蜜蜂
Bye-bye, honey bee.
-记得告诉我明天的情况 -我会的 谢谢
-Let me know how it goes tomorrow. -I will. Thank you.
我们会为你妈妈祈祷的 亚历克斯
And we will be praying for your mom, Alex.
这些东西沾染了几十年的血汗 还有爆裂的水泡
There's decades' worth of blood, sweat, and popped blisters on those things,
-好好对它们 -真恶心 我会的
-so take care of them. -Gross. Will do.
你跟他说了我妈的事情?
You told him about my mom?
我没办法 我今早没去戒酒会 他很担心
I had to. He was worried I didn't show up this morning.
你为什么会有他的工具?
And why do you have his tools?
我等下告诉你 过来
I'll tell you later. Come here.
我们要给妈妈惊喜吗?是吗?
Should we give Mommy her surprise? Yeah?
准备好没?
You ready?
惊喜!我们做了晚饭
Surprise! We made dinner.
给她看 小麦
Show her, Mad.
-这是你写的吗? -都是她自己写的
-Did you write this? -All by herself, she wrote that.
-妈妈 -这都是你自己写的吗?
-M-O-M-M-Y. -And you did that all by yourself?
辣椒 非常清淡 没有辣味 根据主厨的要求做的
Chili. Extra bland and spice free, per the chef's request.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
嘿 去床上睡吧
Hey. Come to bed.
我在外面就好
I'm good out here.
我又不会对你动手动脚 亚历克斯 我们只是睡觉
It's not like I'm gonna make a move on you, Alex, we'll just sleep.
我喜欢沙发 很好的边界
I like the couch. Good boundaries.
如果你要回来 那就完全回来
Well, if you're back, be back.
我不是要回来 肖恩 我离开是有原因的
I'm not back, Sean. I left for a reason.
我只是在找到和麦蒂的住处前 暂住这里
I'm just staying here until I get a place for me and Maddy.
-应该不会太久 我在存钱 -收到 指挥官
-Shouldn't be too long, I've been saving. -Copy that, commander.
我不打算做了 所以汉克把他的工具送来了
I'm quitting. That's why Hank was dropping by with his tools.
-不做什么了? -调酒师 我要做木工了
-Quitting what? -Bartending. I will become a carpenter.
汉克认识一个叫德瑞特的人 他愿意雇我
Hank knows this guy Dwight that's agreed to take me on.
-做木工? -对 我想这件事很久了
-To become a carpenter? -Yeah. I've been thinking about it a lot.
我在戒酒会上跟大家聊过 当调酒师对戒酒没好处
Talking about it in meetings, bartending's rough on my sobriety.
我整晚上班 拒绝喝酒 不能睡觉
I'm up all night, turning down shots, getting no sleep.
而且我喜欢用双手工作 我喜欢在外面待着
Besides, I like working with my hands. I like being outside.
你怎么一言不发?
Why are you saying nothing?
我只是很惊讶
I'm just surprised.
惊讶我不想一辈子都当个废物?
That I don't wanna be a piece of shit my whole life?
我没有这么说
I didn't say that.
只要能入行 这工作其实不错
It's a good gig once you get started.
等我学完徒 麦蒂上一年级的时候
Once you're done apprenticing, I'll be bringing home 25 an hour
我就可以一个小时赚25块
by the time Maddy's in the first grade.
太好了 肖恩 这对麦蒂很好
That's really great, Sean. It's gonna be good for Maddy.
这对我们三个都很好
It'll be good for all three of us.
请别把我包括进去
Please don't factor me in.
过来上♥床♥睡觉
Come to bed.
不要
No.
过来床上吧
Come to bed.
不 我明天要打扫三家
No. I have three cleans tomorrow.
午休时还要去看我妈 我得好好睡
I have to see my mom during lunch, and I need my sleep.
好吧
All right.
那我就自己睡了
Guess I'll sleep alone, then.
也许我要裸睡哦
Maybe naked.
关下灯 谢谢
Get the light, please.
(岛上朋友幼儿园)
早上好 麦蒂小姐 一块来玩吧
Good morning, Miss Maddy. Wanna have some fun?
拿两个沙锤 我们要动起来了
Now grab some maracas, and we're ready to rock.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mommy.
亚历克斯
Alex.
这里
Over here.
我在用响铃跟你说话 门铃监控
I'm on the Ring, the doorbell camera.
你能到车♥库♥来吗?
Can you come to the garage?
雷吉娜?
Regina?
Shh.
天啊 我要被尿憋死了
God, I have to pee so badly.
-你能帮我看着他吗? -小利奥在里面吗?
-Can you please watch him? -Oh. Baby Leo's here?
Shh!
这小混♥蛋♥在车里才能睡着
Little fucker only sleeps in the car.
我绕着全食超♥市♥转了好几圈
I have been doing loops around Whole Foods.
我要尿裤子了
I'm gonna pee my pants.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
你怎么不把他换到婴儿床睡?
Why don't you transfer him to the crib?
不可能 他不肯睡婴儿床
That's not a thing. He doesn't transfer.
就连我对着他呼气
If I so much as breathe on him...
他的小眼睛都会突然睁开 开始像报丧女妖一样哭得昏天黑地
his little eyes rip open and he starts screaming like a banshee.
你有没有试过放点音乐? 这招对麦蒂很管用 我能试试吗?
Have you tried doing it to music? Worked great for Maddy. Can I try?
不 别闹
No, no, no. You're kidding.
我来试试 好吗?
I'm gonna try it, okay?
不要…
No...
目前为止还好 抱歉
We're okay so far. Sorry.
雷吉娜?
Regina?
我做不到
I can't do this.
他过来四天了 我做不到
He's been here four days, and I can't do this.
我都出现幻觉了
I'm having hallucinations.
我今天早上还以为马克杯是倒着放的
I thought my mug was upside down this morning.
我想把它倒过来 结果把咖啡都洒了一身
I turned it right side up, and I dumped coffee all over myself.
我一直闻到一股难闻的味道
And I keep smelling this horrible smell.
就像烂掉的水果味
It smells like rotten fruit.
结果是我身上的味道
It turns out it's me.
我有体味!
I have body odor!
一周前 我还在我的拐角办公室 吃芝麻菜沙拉!
A week ago, I was eating arugula salad in my corner office!
你只是需要打个盹
You just need a nap.
我又不是在上大学
I'm not in college.
我不能打盹
I can't nap.
宝宝睡着的时候 你必须稍微睡一下 这是唯一的办法
You've gotta nap when the baby's down. It's the only way.
也许…
Maybe just...
也许我就睡10分钟
Maybe just ten minutes.
对
Yes.
去吧 一切都会好起来的
Go. It's gonna be okay.
(未知号♥码 蒙大拿州密苏拉)
-你好 -嗨 是亚历克斯吗?
-Hello? -Hi, is this Alex?
-嗨 是的 -我是史蒂夫蒂尔
-Hi, yes. -This is Steve Till.
我是密苏拉创意写作项目的 讲席教授 我收到了你的消息
I'm the chair of the creative writing program in Missoula. I got your message.
-非常感谢你回我电♥话♥ -不客气
-Thank you so much for returning my call. -Yeah, sure.
系奖学金只针对即将到来的学年
So departmental scholarships are for the forthcoming academic year.
恐怕四年前我们给你的奖学金 已经无效了
I'm afraid the one we offered you four years ago is no longer available.
好吧 我就想着问一下
Okay. Figured I'd just check.
如果你这个学年重新申请的话 我们可以考虑你
We can consider you for this academic year if you reapply.
委员会目前处于审查过程
The committee's reading right now.
申请费是多少?
How much is the application fee?
不 重新申请不用交费 你需要提交一份更新的写作样稿
No, there's no fee to re-apply.
You'd have to submit an updated writing sample.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表