剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
(基本需求)
芹菜条和鹰嘴豆泥 全麦饼干
Celery sticks and hummus, whole-grain crackers,
如果孩子的年龄超过两岁 就得吃无籽葡萄
seedless grapes if they're over the age of 2.
低脂希腊酸奶加格兰诺拉麦片和莓果
Low-fat Greek yogurt with granola and berries.
一些奶酪条、香蕉、猕猴桃、梨
Some string cheeses, bananas, kiwis, pears.
这混♥蛋♥就不停地列举水果吗?
Is this motherfucker just gonna keep listing fruits?
蓝莓、柑橘还有抹花生酱的苹果
Blueberries, tangerines, and apples with peanut butter.
好了 妈妈们 从食物金字塔的任何地方选取
Okay, moms, what's a healthy snack we can give Jimmy
我们可以给吉米什么健康零食呢?
from anywhere on the food pyramid?
-你来说 -什锦干果?
-Yes. -Uh, trail mix?
其实 给什锦干果时要小心
Actually, be careful with trail mix,
尤其是从商店买♥♥来的 而且和糖果混合在一起的那种
especially if it's store-bought and comes mixed with candies.
所以要用全坚果和浆果的什锦干果
So you're gonna want a full nut-and-berry trail mix.
妈妈们 今天就到这里
Oh. Moms, that's our time for today.
但要记住 孩子们每一天 都要吃到健康的三餐
But remember, kids need three healthy meals a day, every day.
父母从不放假
Parents do not get a day off.
-嗨 -嘿 亲爱的
-Hi. -Hey there, sweetie.
准备好出发咯
Ready to rock and roll.
-课上得怎么样? -他让我们给西瓜裹尿布
-How was class? -He made us put diapers on a melon.
加里啊
Gary.
-我♥干♥吗非得上这种课? -法♥院♥强制的
-Why do I have to do this? -It's court-mandated.
失去监护权的父母 都要参加父母教育课程
Parents who have lost custody have to do PEP class.
我拒绝了尤兰达今早给我安排的工作
Yolanda offered me a shift this morning, and I turned it down
来这里学习全谷物
to learn about whole grains.
完成课程会让你在听证会上 处于非常有利的地位
Completing the class will look very good at your hearing.
如果这能帮我要回麦蒂 那我可以做坏妈妈学校的
If it helps get Maddy, I'm gonna be the valedictorian
毕业生代表
of Bad Mom School.
这是给你的
That's for you.
-你给我买♥♥了咖啡? -一杯福尔杰而已 小姑娘
-You brought me a coffee? -It's just Folgers, baby girl.
他在那里
There he is.
-豪伊 嗨 -小丹
-Howie, hi. -Dee.
-你总是这么可爱 这是亚历克斯? -是的 先生 非常感谢你
-Always lovely. Is this Alex? -Yes, sir. Thank you so much.
我真的非常感激 谢谢你
I really, really appreciate this. Thank you.
没关系
Oh, please.
叫我豪伊就好
Call me Howie.
豪伊多年来一直在周三午餐时间
Howie's been donating his Wednesday lunch hour
无偿帮助麦克穆林之家
to McMullen House for years.
是他妻子让他这样做的
His wife makes him do it.
她没有 只是我这样做 她会多少更喜欢我一些
She does not. She just likes me slightly more when I do.
我得先把话说清楚
I have to state this upfront.
我不是家庭法律师 也不会代理你
I don't practice family law and I don't represent you.
我是房♥地♥产♥律师 免费提供非专业领域的法律咨♥询♥服务
I'm an estate lawyer, giving free legal counsel in a field I'm not an expert in.
我愿意接受任何建议 谢谢
I appreciate any advice I can get, thank you.
-丹妮斯说你周五又得出庭? -是的
-Denise says you're back in court Friday? -Yes.
关于女儿的日常照顾 你的参与程度如何?
How involved are you in your daughter's day-to-day care?
-她平时都是我在照顾 -很好
-I am her day-to-day care. -That's good.
太好了 这可以帮你获得共同监护权
That's very good. It's gonna help you get joint custody.
不 我不想要共同监护权 我想要麦蒂全部的监护权
No, I don't want joint custody. I want Maddy all the time.
你是不是在未经她父亲允许的情况下 带她离家72小时?
Didn't you take her from her home for 72 hours without her father's consent?
那是为了她好
For her own good.
这不重要 你不可以擅自带走孩子
It doesn't matter. You can't take a child away like that.
这会害你失去监护权 你俩等于各执一词
It's grounds for losing custody. It's his word against yours.
豪伊相信你 小姑娘
You know, Howie believes you, baby girl.
没错
Absolutely.
但情感虐待比较棘手
But emotional abuse is tricky.
从法律上说 这在本州不属于家暴
Legally, it's not classified as domestic abuse in this state.
-真是出人意料 -好吧 所以我住在家暴救助站
-Ass-backwards. -All right, so I'm in a DV shelter,
家暴救助站说情感虐待属于家暴
and the DV shelter says emotional abuse is domestic violence.
但法庭说不是?
But the court says that it's not?
没错
Correct.
那我完了
So I'm fucked.
不 你要找到一个 有说服力的品德证人
No. We'll get you a strong character witness.
有人能帮你说话吗?
Do you have someone who can speak on your behalf?
有
Sure.
有没有离孩子爸爸很近的永久住房♥?
What about permanent housing in close proximity to Dad?
我们明天把她送去过渡性住房♥
Getting her in transitional housing tomorrow.
好的
Good.
明天晚上7点以前 把这些表格交给书♥记♥员
File these forms with the clerk no later than 7 p.m. tomorrow.
填好所有表
I have to fill all this out
上班、然后参加教育课程 我得明天7点前都办好?
and go to work and go to mom class by 7 tomorrow?
是的 你要向法♥院♥证明 自己在接受营养资助计划的福利
Yeah. The court needs proof that you're enrolled in SNAP benefits.
这是申请食物券 和电子福利金转账卡的表格
That's your food-stamp vouchers and EBT card.
你要亲自去申请 而且要等很久
You apply in person, and the wait is long.
所以要早点去 带上居住证明和收入信息
So go early. Bring proof of residency, information about your income,
自愿移♥民♥安置机构的名称 自愿代理机构 如果是这个的话
the name of your voluntary resettlement agency, VOLAG, if applicable.
法庭需要看财务担♥保♥证明
The court needs to see proof of financial security,
证明父母受雇于合法的 能产生收入的…
proof that the parent is employed in a legal, income-generating...
法庭需要工资条、银行账户、信♥用♥卡♥
Court needs copies of pay stubs, bank accounts, credit cards,
租♥房♥♥合同、水电费账单 任何正在进行中的医疗账单
rental lease and utility bills, any ongoing medical costs.
如果你打算利用 托育辅助儿童保育计划
If you plan on taking advantage of the WCCC childcare program,
使自己满足贫困家庭临时援助 工作至上的所有要求
provided you meet all the TANF WorkFirst requirements,
那么法庭需要看相关证明文件
the court needs to see that verification paper.
低收入家庭能源补助计划也一样 你需要证明有支持系统
Same for LIHEAP. You need proof of a support system.
大家庭、朋友、紧急联络人
Extended family, friends, emergency contact.
名字、电♥话♥、住址
Name, number, address.
你需要关于自身品德的书面证明
You need written testimonials about your character,
能为你说话的人…
who can speak on your behalf,
(正在服务 电脑宕机!)
-say what a great mother you are. -Fuck me!
-…要证明你是很好的妈妈 -该死!
-迟到了! -我知道 抱歉 B9公车不靠谱
-Late! -I know, I'm sorry. The B9 bus.
我以后叫你“抱歉”算了 抱歉 你真的很抱歉
I'm gonna start calling you Sorry. Sorry, you're so sorry.
琪拉雅在外面等你 你俩要去梅里特做搬家清洁
Kiara's waiting outside. You have a move-out in Merritt.
-琪拉雅是谁?我不认识她 -我会给你们定个午餐介绍一下
-Who's Kiara? I haven't met her. -I'll set up a lunch.
点个柯布沙拉 喝玫瑰红酒
We'll have the Cobb salad and ros茅.
-你要去哪?不用了 -换衣服
-Where are you going? No. -To change.
搬家清洁服务不需要穿制♥服♥
No uniforms for move-out cleans.
-什么是搬家清洁? -你到时就知道了
-What's a move-out clean? -You'll see.
琪拉雅?
Kiara?
你的座椅是湿的
Your seat's wet.
看起来像尿 但其实是激浪 上来
It looks like piss, but it's Mountain Dew. Get in.
对了 谢谢你开车载我
Thank you so much for the ride, by the way.
尤兰达要求的 但我不能送你回家 所以你问都别问
Yolanda made me. But I can't drive you home, so don't even ask.
不用了 我坐公车
No, yeah, I'll take the bus.
一个成年的女人居然没有车 真是令人匪夷所思
How a grown-ass woman doesn't have her own wheels is the question.
没错
Yeah.
(来电 妈妈)
抱歉 我必须接一下电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I've gotta take this real quick.
-妈妈 -嘿 贝塞尔说你给我发消息了
-Mom. -Hey, Basil said you texted me.
为什么贝塞尔在看你的手♥机♥?
Why is Basil checking your phone?
他在给我的手♥机♥安装转账应用 所以就看见了
He was putting a Venmo app on my phone and saw the text.
贝塞尔为什么要在你手♥机♥上 装转账应用?
Why was Basil putting Venmo on your phone?
-那是你的银行信息 -别冲我开火 我很忙
-That's your bank information. -Don't start. I'm really busy.
忙什么?
Doing what?
我在T恤上绣乳♥房♥♥和阴♥道♥呢
Oh, I'm embroidering little tits and vaginas onto T-shirts.
-手艺工品网站上有个大单 -是手工艺品
-I got a big order on Esty. -It's Etsy.
有个女生联谊要搞女性力量活动
Some sorority is doing a girl-power thing.
女生联谊会付钱给你绣乳♥房♥♥和阴♥道♥?
A sorority is paying you to embroider boobs and vaginas?
对啊 刺绣T恤就是新的猫帽
Yep. Embroidered tees are the new pussyhats.
怎么了?
What's up?
-你明天有空吗? -怎么了?
-Are you around tomorrow? -Why?
-外婆的家具 你当初怎么处理的? -怎么了?
-What did you do with Grandma's furniture? -Why?
我要搬家 我想用她的家具
I'm moving. I would love to use her furniture,
-我很想用你的车 -你要搬家?真是太让人激动了
-and I'd really love your truck. -You're moving? Well, that's exciting.
我在省钱一族看到了肖恩 他什么都没说
I saw Sean at the Penny Saver, and he did not say a word.
我不是要跟肖恩一起搬家 我离开他了
I'm not moving with Sean. I left him.
-麦蒂跟他一起在省钱一族吗? -没有 他骑着自己的自行车
-Was Maddy with him at the Penny Saver? -No. He was on his bike.
好吧 你明天能帮我吗?
Okay. Uh... So can you help me tomorrow?
帮什么?
With what?
搬家
Moving.
亚历克斯 我真觉得你不该这么做 亲爱的
Alex, I really don't think you should do that, hon.
你不该在一个好男人努力的时候 离开他
You don't leave a good man when he's trying,
肖恩正在努力变好
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表