剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
这说法怎么来的?
Where do people get this stuff?
好吧 你留意到我们之前在银行吗?
All right. Did you notice that we were in a bank earlier?
-我知道 -你留意到我在干什么了吗?
-Yep. -Did you notice what I was doing?
办银行业务
Banking.
我开通了一个银行账户 因为我没有
I was opening a bank account because I don't have one
因为我没有付电费的时候 肖恩把我的取款卡拿走了
because Sean took my ATM card when I didn't pay the electric bill
他说所有的钱归他管
and said he would handle all money.
亲爱的 肖恩很会理财 你像我一样 不会管钱
Honey, Sean's good with money, and you're like me, shitty with it.
或者说我被隔离在拖车里两年 接触不到钱
Or I was isolated in a trailer for two years without any access to money,
这是经济虐待 情感虐待的一种形式
and that's financial abuse, a form of emotional abuse.
你都是从哪学来的这些?课上教的?
Where are you getting this shit? Your class?
不 我是从家暴救助站学到的 妈妈
No. I'm getting this from the DV shelter, Mom.
这就是我不去看医生的原因
This is why I don't go to the doctor,
因为如果你觉得不对劲 就开始四处乱检查
because if you start poking around because you think something's wrong,
最后总会发现点问题
you're gonna find something.
你这观点也够奇葩的
That's an incredibly fucked-up point of view.
嘿 我在帮你搬家 我会填好你的表格
Hey, I'm helping you move. I'm gonna fill out your form.
我显然在支持你嘛
I'm obviously supporting you here,
但我可以列举出男人对我做的450件
but can I name 450 things that men have done to me
比平衡收支还要糟糕的事情吗?
that are worse than balancing a checkbook?
是的 我可以!
Yes, I can!
比如你那个胆小鬼爸爸 他跟我翻脸是因为
Your chickenshit father, for one, turned against me because I wanted
我不想当无趣的乡巴佬!
to be more than a boring townie!
-而且你情感丰富 -我有激♥情♥
-And you've had some moods, I'd say. -I have passion.
-那个男人只有抑郁 -好吧 妈妈
-All that man had was depression. -Okay, Mother.
费伊 宝拉来了!
Ha. Fey, it's Paula!
Oh...
勤问必有所得 我的朋友!
Ask and you shall receive, my friend, my friend!
-亲爱的 放在这里! -问就有所得?
-Honey, put it right there! -Ask and receive?
-这个可以做中心装饰 -什么的?
-It could be the centerpiece. -Of?
我的展览!我剩下的东西在车上
My show! I've got the rest of the stuff out in the truck.
一些很是新奇刺♥激♥的玩意
Some very heady stuff, really cerebral.
有十幅画 四个雕塑 一些是复合媒材 可恶!
Ten paintings, four sculptures, some mixed media. Oh, shit!
我说的是复合媒材 其实是混合金属 但宝贝 我肯定能引来媒体
I said mixed media. I meant mixed metal, but, babe, I can get you some media.
-宝拉 这之间可能有… -嘿 妈妈
-There's been some-- -Hey, Mom.
我们只需要把那面墙清空…
You know what, we just need to clear that wall...
-嘿 妈妈 -…把方尖碑朝北放
-Hey, Mom. -...and face the obelisk north
-因为不可以有影子 亲爱的 -妈妈
-because we don't want any shadows, honey. -Mom.
-亲爱的 你看不到我在说话吗? -我看到了
-Honey, can't you see I'm talking? -Yes, I can.
但他要跟你说话 出问题了
But he's trying to say something to you. Something's wrong.
亲爱的费伊 真的很抱歉
Oh! Darling Fey, I'm so sorry.
-怎么了? -我们之间可能有点误会
-What is it? -Um, we've got our wires crossed.
我没有让你在这里办展览
I didn't offer you a show.
你说我的作品值得让更多观众欣赏
You said that my work deserved a larger audience
还说我可以举办展览
and that I should bring it in.
我指的是笼统意义上的
I meant in a general sense,
比如说我以后可能会举办一个 本地艺术家展
like I'd maybe do a show with a group of local artists in the future.
我指的不是现在
I didn't mean now.
你说过曾经因为错失机会
You said that you were kicking yourself
没能求得我的青铜艺术品 而懊恼不已
for not snagging one of my bronzes when you could have.
那就是为了跟你客气一下
That's just a thing people say to be nice.
其实 我…
You know, I--
我很抱歉 宝拉 你知道我是你的粉丝
I'm so sorry, Paula. You know what a fan I am.
这个小镇少了你和你的活力 该何去何从?
What would this town be without you and your pizzazz?
Ah.
我完全理解
I understand completely.
谢谢你对我的作品表示兴趣
Thank you for your interest in my work.
我先回车里了
I will be in the car.
-我可以把这东西留在你这里吗? -绝对不能
-Any chance I can leave this with you? -Absolutely not.
听起来他是真心要为 本地艺术家举办集体展览
He sounded like he was really serious about the group show with local artists.
你到时候肯定是主角
I bet you'd headline that.
而且我们把方尖碑拿回来了 妈妈
And we got the obelisk back, Mom.
贝塞尔在路上 他带着你的画
Basil's coming over. He's bringing your paints.
你可以给麦蒂画壁画 画向日葵 还有蝴蝶
You can do the mural for Maddy, with sunflowers, all those butterflies.
你很快就会开心起来
That's gonna cheer you right up.
你真是没有礼貌
You're an extremely rude person, aren't you?
我们不用说话 香菜
We don't have to talk, Cilantro.
都不对给你帮忙的人道谢
Not even saying thank you to the guy that gives you a hand.
你刚到的时候我就说谢谢了 而且那是我的真心话 谢谢
I said thank you right when you got here, and I meant it. Thank you.
-咱俩都知道你是在讥讽我 -好吧
-We both know you were being sarcastic. -Okay.
你对你妈妈说什么了? 为什么她那个样子?
What did you say to your mother, anyway? Why is she in such a state?
她在为自己的艺术展伤心
She's upset about her art show.
-等等 她办了艺术展? -她当然没有办成
-Wait, she had an art show? -She most certainly did not.
那我搞不懂了
I'm confused.
贝塞尔 你不会在这里待太久 所以我也懒得跟你解释
Basil, you're just not gonna be around long enough for me to explain this to you.
我来解释一件事吧 亚历克斯
Let me explain something, Alex.
你妈妈和我相爱了
Your mother and I, we're in love.
你三个月后就会消失 我会对你说:“再见!”
You're gonna be gone in three months, and I'm gonna be like, "Bye!"
这话从一个以刷马桶为生的人 嘴里说出来
That's an awful lot of meanness coming from someone
真是太刻薄了
who scrubs toilets for a living.
刻薄?假澳大利亚居民都这么说吗?
Meanness? Is that what they say in fake Australia?
-嘿 宝拉!你女儿太没礼貌了 -我有个天才主意!
-Hey, Paula! Your daughter's being rude. -I have a genius idea!
现在去吃个汉堡 喝点啤酒 该有多好啊 对吗?
How good does a burger and a beer sound right now, huh?
对啊
Yeah.
-再次感谢你的帮助 -不用谢
-Thanks again for all your help. -Oh, yeah, you bet.
跟我们去吃个汉堡喝点啤酒吧 宝贝 你一天都没吃东西
Have a burger and a beer with us, honey. You haven't eaten all day.
我还有很多事要忙
I've got way too much to do.
但是亲爱的 我要把表格填好 我可以在那里填!
But sweetheart, I've got to fill that form out. I can do it there!
-好吧 -去他的蜂鸟画廊
-Okay. -Fuck the Hummingbird.
为什么那个地方叫蜂鸟画廊?真傻
Why is it even called the Hummingbird? It's stupid.
我再也不去那里看展览开幕式了
I'm not going to another one of their openings ever again.
不管有没有免费的奶酪
Free cheese or not.
我花了一辈子的时间 才成了如此优秀的艺术家
It has taken me my entire life to become the artist that I am.
宝贝 你很励志
Baby, you inspire.
看到了吗?
Oh.
贝塞尔欣赏我 他重视我的时间
See?
Basil appreciates me. He values my time.
不像拉里
Unlike Larry.
-拉里是谁? -这里是怎么回事?
-Who's Larry? -I mean, what is it with this town?
他们只想把我囚禁在平庸里
They just wanna keep me imprisoned in mediocrity.
好了 两位 我们该走了
Okay. Hey. Time to get out of here, guys.
-该走了 -不 我们想再来一轮…
-Time to go. -No, we want another round, so...
不行 我晚上七点之前 要到书♥记♥员办公室
No, I've got to get to the clerk's office by 7 p.m.
好吧
Fine.
我们这就结账 服务员! 可以把账单拿给她吗?
We'll get the check. Gar莽on! Could she get the check, please?
-为什么要把账单给我? -你来付钱
-Why would the check come to me? -You're paying.
我们帮你搬家了 你至少要请我们吃几个汉堡吧
We helped you move, the least you can do is buy us a couple of burgers.
是你们邀请我的 所以你们来付
You guys invited me, so you were gonna pay.
-宝贝 我们可以用我的信♥用♥卡♥ -不行
-Babe, we can put this on my credit card. -No, no, no.
这是原则 现在是优♥惠♥时段 又没多少钱
It's the principle. It's Happy Hour, it's not expensive.
是36.85美元!
It's 36.85!
你付得起的!
You can pay for that!
-对吗? -不 我付不起
-Can't you? -No, I can't.
你刚找到工作 亚历克斯
You just got a job, Alex.
你刚帮我搬进流浪者之家
You just moved me into a homeless shelter.
好吧 你付汉堡的钱 我们付啤酒的钱!
Okay, well, you just pay for the burgers, and we'll pay for the beer!
-这很公平 -我都付不起
-That's fair. -I can't pay for any of it.
-发薪日之前我只有六块钱 -六块钱
-I have exactly six bucks until payday. -Six bucks.
这钱都不够付你的汉堡
That's not enough to pay for your burger.
-真是不可理喻 -你真的很不为别人着想 亚历克斯
-Unbelievable. -It's not very considerate, Alex.
可不是嘛
No.
好吧
Okay.
我需要表格
I need the form.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-是几点来着? -现在 妈妈 现在就截止
-When was that? -Now, Mom. It's due right now.
我会写“不适用” 因为你不适合填表格
I'm gonna write "not applicable" because you are not applicable.
你不是我的品德见证人 你不能为我发言
You are not my character witness. You cannot speak on my behalf.
在我生命里最糟糕的一周 你连个汉堡都不肯请我
You can't buy me a burger on the worst week of my life.
你是地球上最烂的妈妈
You are the shittiest mother on the planet.
我不是最烂的
I'm not the shittiest.
我从未失去对你的监护权
I never lost custody of you.
(模仿行为)
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表