剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
I can't do squat.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我没钱送孩子上日托中心 怎么找工作?
I can't get a job if I can't afford day care.
等你找到工作后 我们帮你申请日托补贴金
Well, we have access to subsidized day care grants once you have a job.
为了找到工作 我得有一份工作 证明自己需要日托?
I need a job to prove that I need day care in order to get a job?
这算是什么狗屁逻辑?
What kind of fuckery is that?
这样吧
You know what?
你去这里碰碰运气
Why don't you try this?
(价值女仆)
Value Maids?
价值女仆?
是一家本地的清洁公♥司♥ 活儿很多 值得一试
It's a local cleaning service, lot of turnover. Worth a shot.
我会给他们打电♥话♥ 说你要过去
I'll call them to tell them you're on your way.
-太好了 谢谢你 -不客气
-Great. Yeah. Thank you. -Yeah?
我能带麦蒂去吗?
Can I bring Maddy?
去参加工作面试吗?
To a job interview?
妈!
Mom!
宝拉在吗?
Is Paula here?
宝拉兰利?
Paula Langley?
我不知道宝拉是谁 我们从贝塞尔那里订的这间民宿
I don't know who Paula is. We Airbnb'd this place from Basil.
嗨 妈
-Hi, Mom.
麦蒂 亚历克斯!
Maddy, Alex!
我真是太开心了
This is so exciting.
真不敢相信你们亲自过来见证
I can't believe you came to see this.
那些聪颖的画家和雕塑家 就是这么创作艺术的
This is what all the brilliant painters and sculptors are doing in the art world.
这些作品表示我已经进步成 全球性集体思维
This is me stepping up to a global collective of minds.
-嘿 妈妈 -原型 你懂的
-Hey, Mom. -Archetypes. You know about it.
这就是我用钴蓝所展示出来的
That's what I'm representing here in cobalt.
-英雄、普通人、导师、情人 -妈
The hero, the every man, mentor, the mystic
还有荣格原型
-the lover. -Mom.
And there's Jungian archetypes.
你怎么不告诉我 你把自己的房♥子改成民宿了?
Why didn't you tell me that you Airbnb'd your house?
我告诉过你 没有吗?
I did, didn't I?
我开车找了两个露营地才找到你
I drove around two campgrounds looking for you.
你要是没问我 那是你的错
If you don't check-in with me, that's on you.
我给你打了14个电♥话♥
I called you 14 times.
那是亚历珊德拉吗?老天
Is that Alexandra? Bloody hell.
你去打扰了民宿的客人?
You disturbed the Airbnb people?
他们会给差评了 你这个不折不扣的坏蛋
They're gonna leave a shit review now, you fair dinkum monster.
我受不了他和他那假澳大利亚口音
I can't deal with him and his fake Australian accent.
我的口音不是假的 我出生在珀斯 所以…
It's not fake. I was born in Perth, so...
-你肯定是爱吃芫荽的拉丁佬 -不许叫贝塞尔拉丁佬 亚历克斯
-I'm sure you were, Cilantro. -Don't call Basil Cilantro, Alex.
我们的身份具有主观性
Our identity is subjective.
他是澳大利亚人 我是法意混血
He's Australian, I'm French-Italian.
现实生活中 我俩都是百分百的 冰岛童话仙女
In reality, we're both 100 percent Icelandic fairy.
-我能单独跟你聊聊吗? -我赶时间 妈
Can I talk to you in private? I'm in a rush, Mom.
不行 你要跟我说什么 当着他的面说就好
No. Whatever you can say to me, you can say in front of him.
因为他是我生命的全部 也是我的生意伙伴
Because he is my life and business partner.
什么生意?
What business?
让你把房♥子租出去的生意 还是让你睡房♥车的生意?
Renting your house out, or making you sleep in an RV?
你就像一个恶性肿瘤
You're a malignant tumor.
-去往你的烧烤上放只虾吧 -行了 别说了
-Go put some shrimp on the barbie. -All right. Enough.
直说吧
Out with it.
-直说… -直说吧
-With--? Um... -Out with it.
你想找我帮忙 就直接说 什么事?
You want something from me, so just ask. What is it?
你能帮我照看一下麦蒂吗? 我要去面试工作 一个小时 最多两个
Can you watch Maddy? I have a job interview. One hour, two max.
当然了 她是我外孙女
Of course. She's my granddaughter.
不论何时 我都欢迎她了解我 成为我生活的一部分
She is always welcome to experience me and be a part of my life.
你还记得规矩吗?要勤看着点手♥机♥
Do you remember the rules? Use your phone.
你要勤看着点手♥机♥ 接电♥话♥ 可以吗 妈?
Use your phone and answer the phone. Okay, Mom?
-要是听到了 就点头 -点头
-Nod that you hear me. -Nod.
不许开车带她去任何地方 你这里有吃的吗?能给她做午饭吗?
Don't drive her anywhere. Do you have food here? Can you give her lunch?
-我们这里是酒馆了 对吧? -要是出问题 打给我
-We're a pub now, are we? -Anything goes wrong, call me.
别打给肖恩 打给我
Don't call Sean. Call me.
来吧 小南瓜派
Come on, pumpky-poo.
在外婆和拉丁佬这里乖乖的 我爱你哦
Be a good girl for Grammy and Cilantro. Love you.
再见 妈妈!
Bye, Mom!
我爱你!
I love you!
你盯着点她
Put some eyes on her.
(别让机器超负荷运作 故障)
嗨 价值女仆公♥司♥是在这里吗?
Hi, I'm looking for Value Maids?
抱歉 地址写的是这里
Sorry, the address says it's here.
谢谢
Thank you.
(维小姐的价值女仆)
谁?
Yeah?
嗨 你是尤兰达吗?
Hi, are you Yolanda?
如果又是来传唤我的 你可以滚了
If this is another summons, shove it up your ass.
不 我是亚历克斯 乔迪让我来的
No, I'm Alex. Jody sent me.
你是乔迪介绍来的啊
Oh, one of Jody's girls.
真是可怜 我不是说你 是说乔迪 当社工太糟心了
Poor thing. Not you. Jody. Being a social worker sucks.
所以你是在假释期?
So you're on parole?
不是
Um, no.
-有前科吗? -没有
-Got any priors? -No.
我会核实的 能对你进行背景调查吗?
I'll check. Got a problem with a background check?
-能 -那是我们的薪资 所有人都一样
-No. -We pay that, no exceptions.
(时薪12美元 不提供清洁装备)
如果通过背景调查 就涨50美分 你也可以转全职了
Bump you up 50 cents once the background check clears and you go full-time.
(500美元)
全职 很好
Full-time, great.
对 但全职不是指一周工作40个小时
Yes, but full-time ain't a 40-hour week.
根据公♥司♥政策 你每天工作 不能超过六个小时
Company policy is you can't work more than six hours a day.
一超过六个小时 那些女工就腰酸背痛
More than six hours, bitches start throwing their backs out,
我会心疼的 真的 但我又不能补贴你们
which breaks my heart, it does, but I can't be paying benefits.
所以是有限制的 每天最多六小时
So it's capped. Six hours a day, max.
(375美元)
好的
Okay.
旅游季已经过去了 所以我只有一个班次招人
And tourist season's over, so I really only have one shift open.
是去费舍尔岛一户人家里打扫 每周三个小时
It's a weekly three-hour clean over on Fisher Island.
(37.5美元)
One shift. Okay.
一个班次 没问题
所以 制♥服♥是25块 从你第一张支票里扣除
So uniform is 25 bucks. Comes out of your first check.
(12.5美元)
你多久能给我提供就业证明?工资条
How soon do you think I could get proof of employment? A pay stub.
你本末倒置了 现在才是试用期
Cart before the horse. This is a trial.
我还没正式雇佣你
You ain't hired yet.
-你有车吗? -有
-You got a car? -Yes.
我们提供轮渡通行证
We provide a ferry pass.
但油钱和票钱 你得自己付
But gas and toll, that's on you.
清洁用品、抹布、手套
So are cleaning supplies, rags, gloves,
其他一切也基本都是自己准备 除了戴森吸尘器
basically everything else except the Dyson.
你的班次结束后 要是没有把戴森吸尘器还我
If you don't return the Dyson to me directly after the shift,
-就拿不到工资 明白吗? -好 明白
-you don't get paid. Understand? -Yes, I do.
好 你能1点过去打扫吗? 我把你排到工作表上
All right. Can you do there at00? Let me get you the sheet.
所以我今天就开始上班?
Oh, so I'm starting today?
这是好消息 对吧 破产女孩?
That's good news, ain't it, broke girl?
好极了
Great.
(12.35美元)
(3.45美元)
(3.45美元 3.17美元 2.46美元 2.1美元)
-喂 -嘿 妈 情况怎么样?
-Hello. -Hey, Mom. How's it going?
她真是一个令人震撼的原型
She's a very powerful archetype.
一个很可爱的孩子 真的 她的灵魂在回响
A love child. That's what she is, her spirit resounds.
-你给她吃饭没? -我母亲的灵魂在她体内
-Did you feed her? -The spirit of my mother is in her.
她是位很强大的年轻女士 继承了我们祖先的脉动
She is a very powerful young lady. Our ancestry pulses through her blood.
当然了 但你给她吃午饭没?
Sure does. Did you end up giving her lunch, though?
当然了 烤芝士和烤番茄 外加纯汤姆柯林斯鸡尾酒
Of course. Grilled cheese and tomato with a side of straight Tom Collins
现在我们在作画
and now we are painting.
-对吧 亲爱的?我们在作画 -真棒
-Aren't we, sweetie? We're painting. -Awesome.
嘿 听着 我面试成功了 现在就得开始工作
Hey. So listen. I got hired and I'm starting right now.
你应该看看她在做什么 她的手 简直就像雕刻品
You should see what she's doing. And her hands, they're like sculptures.
-听着 我现在就得开始工作 -亲爱的 真是太美了
-Listen, I'm starting right now. -Oh, honey. It's just so pretty.
-她的画作 -我要去费舍尔岛做三个小时的清洁
-Her painting. -It's a three-hour clean on Fisher Island.
你应该看看她的手!看看她的手!
You should see her hands! Look at her hands!
我会在4点05分回渡口 5点半到你那里 可以吗?
I'll be back at the ferry at- 05 and I'll be at yours at- 30. Does that work?
我们爱你
是吧 亲爱的?
Don't we, sweetie?
(没有服务 搜索中)
(没有服务 搜索中)
不许用手♥机♥ 你迟到了半小时
No phones. You're a half hour late.
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表