剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表
(3个未接来电 托儿所)
Fuck.
糟糕
这里是快乐咯咯笑托儿所
-Happy Giggles Daycare. -Hi, it's Maddy's mom. What's wrong?
你好 我是麦蒂的妈妈 什么事?
我们一直试图联♥系♥你
We've been trying to reach you.
-麦蒂发烧了 -可恶
-Maddy came down with a fever. -Shit.
好 我如今在惠特尼 但40分钟后就能过去
Uh, okay, I'm in Whitney, but I'll be there in 40 minutes.
不 我们不得不把她送回家
No, we had to send her home.
她不能发着烧还在托儿所 她外公把她接走了
She can't be here with a fever. Her grandfather picked her up.
什么?
What? Um...
你为什么给我爸打电♥话♥? 他不在联♥系♥人名单上
Why would you call my dad? My dad's not a contact.
麦蒂的爸爸授权的
Maddy's dad authorized it.
他没办法离开工作 我们给你和你妈打了半小时电♥话♥
He couldn't leave work. We tried you and your mom for half an hour.
嘿 凯莉!我女儿出急事了
Hey, Kelly! I have an emergency with my kid.
你能帮我拿一下东西吗?
Will you grab my shit, please?
她没事 已经退烧了
She's fine. Fever broke.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
Don't be.
她在双胞胎的房♥间里睡觉
She's asleep in the twins' room.
给
There you go.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
是薄荷摩卡奇诺
It's a peppermint mocha-chino.
好
Yeah. Uh...
下次我会把手♥机♥调成振动模式
Next time I'm gonna make sure I put my phone on vibrate.
真是麻烦你们了
I'm really sorry about this.
嘿 我们很乐意帮忙 对吧?
Hey, we're happy to help. Right?
非常乐意
So happy.
你要是愿意 我们明天也可以照顾她?
If you want, we can watch her again tomorrow?
托儿所说她得再等34小时后才能过去
Daycare said she couldn't come back for another 24 hours.
不用的 我不能麻烦你们 谢谢了 不过…
Oh, no, I'm not gonna put you guys out, thank you, but...
我和肖恩会想出办法的
me and Sean will figure it out.
我还是带她走吧
I should go ahead and get her now.
听着 她半小时前才睡下
You know what? She just went down like half an hour ago.
让小羊羔多睡会儿吧
Just let the little lamb sleep.
双胞胎在干吗?
Know what? What are the twins doing, anyway?
-她俩不来打招呼真是没礼貌 -不用 没事的
-Rude of them not to say hi. -No, don't worry about it.
艾迪森!阿比盖尔!
Addison! Abigail!
嘿!
Hey!
你们还记得同父异母的姐姐 亚历克斯吧?
You guys remember your half-sister, Alex, right?
她是麦蒂的妈妈
This is Maddy's mom.
你们好
Hey, guys.
武器不错
Nice weapons.
行了 好了 你们去玩吧
Yeah, okay. Go ahead. Go on and play.
她们见到陌生人有点害羞
They're just a little shy around strangers.
但我不是说你…
Not that you're a--
只是…你不经常过来
It's just-- You don't come around much.
没错
Yeah.
但我可是经常邀请你
Not for lack of invitations.
你何时邀请过我?
Uh, when was I invited?
我这里随时欢迎你 你知道的
You have an open invite, you know that.
看来我之前真是不知道 好的
I guess I didn't really know that. Yeah. Uh...
我还以为你不欢迎我
Thought I was unwelcome.
谁告诉你的?你妈吗?
Who told you that? Your mother?
对
Yeah.
对 我记不清了
Yeah, yeah, I, uh... I'm misremembering.
我去抱麦蒂
I'm gonna go ahead and get Maddy,
但感谢你们帮我
but thank you guys so much for everything.
不 我们没有…
Yeah, no, we're out of them...
嗨 一共几位?
Hi, how many?
不 抱歉 这是肖恩的女儿麦蒂
Uh, no, sorry. This is Sean's daughter, Maddy.
嗨 我是弗兰琪
Hi. I'm Frankie.
肖恩在吗?
Is Sean around?
在 他在厨房♥
Yeah. In the kitchen.
你等一下
Hold on.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么让托儿所给我爸打电♥话♥?
Why did you tell the daycare to call my dad?
你和你妈都联♥系♥不上
You and your mom were AWOL.
-你还好吗 麦蒂狗狗? -那你怎么不去接她 肖恩?
-How are you feeling, Mad-dog? -So why didn't you pick her up, Sean?
因为吧台就我一个人值班 我们忙得要死
Because I was alone behind the bar. And we were slammed.
当时正是午餐时间
It was lunch.
再说了 她喜欢外公 不是吗 小麦?
Besides, she loves Grandpa. Don't you, Mad?
-我不希望我爸照顾麦蒂 -小心身后
-I don't want my dad watching Maddy. -Behind you.
我不明白你为何如此提防他
I don't know why you're so weird about him.
在我看来 他这人挺和善的
Like, he seems like a nice enough guy to me.
-你不了解我爸 -你也是
-You don't know my dad. -Neither do you.
你和你妈 是在你五岁的时候离开的吧?
You and your mom left when you were, what, 5?
行了 麦蒂不能去托儿所 得在家呆着 我还得工作
Okay, Maddy needs to stay home from daycare tomorrow and I'm working.
-你能照顾她吗? -不行 我要值两次班
-Can you watch her? -I can't, I'm working a double.
好吧 但你能找人跟你换班吗?
Okay, can you get somebody to switch with you?
她就不能替你吗?
Can't she cover for you?
弗兰琪是服务生 不是调酒师 而且…
Frankie's a server, not a bartender, and, uh...
听着 现在是淡季 这个班次要是再不上 我损失很大
Look, it's off-season. I can't afford to miss another shift.
如果我再请病假 就要被开除了
I'm gonna get fired if I call in sick again.
那我被开除就无所谓吗?
But it's okay for me to get fired?
没人让你出去找工作
Nobody asked you to get a job.
那我们至少能一人照顾她半天吧?
Can we at least split the day?
-你照顾她到下午3点… -我今天要值两次班
-You take her until 3-- -I'm working a double.
那你能晚点过来 等我…
Could you come in late until I--
我要值两次班
I'm working a double.
等一下 我有点搞不懂 你要值两次班?
Wait, I'm confused. Are you working a double?
把她送去你♥爸♥那里
Just take her to your dad's.
他有温馨的家、和善的妻子
A nice house, a nice wife,
而且他想参与到麦蒂的人生中 我觉得没什么大不了!
and he wants to be a part of Maddy's life. I don't see the big deal!
好的 再见 麦蒂狗狗 爸爸爱你!
Okay, bye, Mad-dog, Daddy loves you!
赶紧好起来
Feel better.
妈!
Mom!
她应该不在这里 因为车子不在
I don't think she's here, 'cause the car's not here.
为什么我们每次需要她时 她都玩消失呢?
Why does she always go "poof" when we need her?
嘿 我们要不要回家 我抱着你睡一觉?
Hey, shall we go home, get some cuddles in?
好的 我们把手套戴上 怎么样?
All right, let's get these mittens on. What do you say?
过来 小猫咪
Come here, kitty.
拜托了
Please.
虽然屋里很冷 但我们得把霉菌空气放出去
Very cold in here, and we've got to get that moldy air out
让新鲜空气进来
and fresh air in.
妈妈
Mommy.
亲爱的
Honey.
我知道
I know.
你很冷 我很抱歉
You're freezing, I'm so sorry.
在四年传奇性的犯罪时光中
Over the course of an epic four-year crime spree,
威廉姆哈兰瑞奇 大概进入50户人家行窃
William Harlan Ritchie burgled almost 50 homes,
一般都是留下泥糊糊的坚硬
often leaving behind muddy footprints.
光脚比利是住在这栋房♥子里的
Barefoot Billy was the only son of Louise Alva Ritchie,
露易丝埃尔瓦瑞奇的独子
who lived in this house.
比利在十二、三岁的时候
Billy was in and out of juvenile detention centers
就频繁出入少管所
throughout his early teens,
但从最后一个寄养家庭逃走后
but his rap sheet starts to pick up
他的作案次数开始激增
when he escapes from his final foster home
然后这位年轻的逃犯 就开始住在森林里
and the young fugitive started living here, in the woods.
光脚比利会在一处有利地形 观察某个家庭多日
From this vantage point, Barefoot Billy could case a house
然后才会采取行动
for several days before making a move.
他会观察自己的预定受害人
He would case his intended victims,
研究这户人家的习惯 行动轨迹和日常安排
studying the family's habits, movements and schedule.
亚历克斯!
Alex!
-妈妈? -亚历克斯!
-Mom? -Alex!
这只耳朵感染了
This one's infected.
又感染了?
Again?
我得再给你开一次抗生素
I'll call in another round of antibiotics for you.
你们的生活环境是怎样的?
What are your living conditions like?
我们住在一套临时公♥寓♥里 那里长了霉菌
Uh, we are in a temporary housing apartment with a mold problem.
这只耳朵也感染了
This one's infected too.
抗生素怎么不起作用呢?
Why aren't the antibiotics working?
剧集 | 女佣(2021) | 导航列表